Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) (56361 Views)

Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) / Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) / Troops Destroy Boko Haram Spiritual Base At Alagarno Forest,Borno. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by hidee20(m): 1:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
pupsyd:
YES! GEJ IS WORKING!

After sleeping almost throughout his tenure.
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by zizibabe1(f): 1:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
[quote author=godsamist post=30447506]A professional,and good at it warrior never displays his weaponry but his accomplishments speaks.
Me no like all ths display every now and then it dose not show maturity at all.
Compare the strategises of boko the devil full of suprises that't the game of an experienced warrior...Not words,displays/showcasing but action/suprises[

I beg to disagree.In this age,Show Of Power is allowed.As a matter if fact,the enemy knows what you have or what you just acquired.If you think the enemy doesnt keep a tab on your weaponry,you must be smoking something new.For a rag tag boys ie the lord of sambisa forest,Show of Power will get them scampering further into their rat holes and we blow them away into smithereens !
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by fathermikky: 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
Thanks to GOD almighty to saving Nigeria from the hand of evil Boko haram our president GEJ is doing well now
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
jonathan is working, haters are hating.

1 Share

Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
I hope they don't later end in the militants' hands. undecided Good move btw! smiley
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by pupsyd: 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
hidee20:

After sleeping almost throughout his tenure.
after all GEJ is not an angel, he his also a human being like you!

I guess if you were the one, you will not do quarter of what he has done!

abi no be so grin
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by Swiftboy(m): 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
iiichidodo:
Forget the T-72s,pretty much old school but the best battle tank of its generation,its ancestors T-50s are judged to be operationally better than the American Shermans and the legendary Nazi Panzerfaust king tigers in range,speed and armour..the T-72s are devastatingly efficient..the BMPs, my dear people of Nigeria, are the sh**t..coming with 30 mm autocannons,mortar launchers,portals for easy and quick fire suppression by all occupants, diesel engines, high tensile front,side armour,subwoofer sleek internal environment..we are talking about 300 horses of pure russian muscle and firepower.I'd kill to be part of its crew..We will give the American Bradleys a run for their money..Kudos to Daddy Goodluck for these toys..
you dey Military? How you come sabi analys like this na? GEJ nio! grin

1 Like

Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by lakesider(m): 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
anonimi:
Unlike Buhari who bought no arms & ammunition while he was MAXIMUM ruler for two years shocked

Only to turn around now and say Jonathan should not fight Boko Haram

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2035028_buhari_jpeg124530d5bd433c751b175a8e21349689
can you provide evidence
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by Swiftboy(m): 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
Na so my brother. Arise oh compatriot,vote In GEJ to continue! cheesy
pupsyd:
after all GEJ is not an angel, he his also a human being like you!

I guess if you were the one, you will not do quarter of what he has done!

abi no be so grin
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by ayodot(m): 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
Medicine After Death

Enrich Ur MIND

Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by Rebsy(f): 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
Fallen hero!

1 Like

Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by afton: 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
good pics
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by taha24: 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
9ja I hail o des na photo shop I beg.
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by OLADD: 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
[quote author=Rikidony post=30444751][/quote]

God bless Nigerian soldiers
God bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
God bless us all
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by Akalia(m): 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
This Tank is no match for the American Abrams Tank
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by yahx(m): 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
[quote author=Rikidony post=30444751][/quote]if not goodluck fr president then who
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by tushburg(m): 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
iiichidodo:
Forget the T-72s,pretty much old school but the best battle tank of its generation,its ancestors T-50s are judged to be operationally better than the American Shermans and the legendary Nazi Panzerfaust king tigers in range,speed and armour..the T-72s are devastatingly efficient..the BMPs, my dear people of Nigeria, are the sh**t..coming with 30 mm autocannons,mortar launchers,portals for easy and quick fire suppression by all occupants, diesel engines, high tensile front,side armour,subwoofer sleek internal environment..we are talking about 300 horses of pure russian muscle and firepower.I'd kill to be part of its crew..We will give the American Bradleys a run for their money..Kudos to Daddy Goodluck for these toys..

My brother the way u tlk dis thng sweet ma belle I swear...and if I tlk say I understand weythn u tlk I dey lie

***shakes my legs and robs my head in slow motion***
Yeye will soon stp to smell and we will beg GEJ for 3rd term grin

1 Like

Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by mex22: 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
encryptjay:
They keep wasting cash

APC TALKING!
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by biodunid: 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
Only a clueless govt would refuse to ship heavy equipment in for six years but now airlift them with days to an election. Is this how we spend the money we don't have?
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by uchesino(m): 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
jeje123:
Like ur palee?
and ur mother
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by lessbusy01: 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
Strategically located in the heart of the new Lagos, and affordable.
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by akajos4real: 4:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
Another lie, that is not a Nigerian Airport.
The originator of that picture should tell Nigerians which airport in Nigeria that picture was taken.
Lets not mis-inform Nigerians
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by Senjuchiha: 4:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
dayo23:
Last minute PDP hussle to win @ all cost!
Sai Buhari
Sai Osibanjo
eleyimumugidigan...'i say ds mumu is strong'
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by Senjuchiha: 4:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
dammytosh:
Idi0ts with silly Propaganda.

I was hoping to see Chad and Cameroonian Army as the new weapon.

instead some one just got a picture from google and used it.

Which of the pictures shows delivery or deployment on Nigeria Soil.

GEJ till 2019. lest i forget "in Otuoke"
i say ds mumu is strong
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by Senjuchiha: 4:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
Rockstar2014:
Nigeria has spent so much fund in contending this evil ravaging boko haram, just imagine if all these funds were spent on other sectors like health or education.
so,in summary,wt r u saying
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by Senjuchiha: 4:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
IamforGod:
Suddenly election comes close and GEJ starts working! Only if he had started since we wud not loose so many people from the NORTH. If you vote for him come febuhari and he wins get ready for more cluelesness and deaths cos this man doesn't have your interest at heart he only has his position as a corrupt president at heart.
who brought ds imbecilic bastard hia @ nl
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by uchesino(m): 4:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
customized13:
jonathan is working, haters are hating.
tank u senior broda God bless u, GEJ till 2019
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by uchesino(m): 4:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
Senjuchiha:
who brought ds imbecilic bastard hia @ nl
don't mind him broda
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by Senjuchiha: 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
okeyvisafone:

It is pretty obvious that PDP has some paid mercenaries that go around posting some fake comment, articles and graphics on the social media in order to misinform, and deceive unsuspecting nigerians

Nigerians be wise. If u look at the first two images very well, u will know for sure that, that is not nigerian environ, airport or even a military base. This is indeed a show of shame. We cannot be deceived any longer.

Let us accept the fact the Jonathan and above all PDP have failed this nation.
una dy shout say army no get weapons,nw im dn buy d latest military gadget all ds a p cheat imbecilic bastards dy tok about propaganda....wn will ds a p cheats imbecilic bastards hia in nl get sense even na small....e just b lyk say God xchange dia sense gv fowl
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by tecmon: 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
OBJ should be probed, he should tell us what he did with our military hardware. We had alpha jets and MiGs , attack helicopters, tanks and AFVs , and mobile missile launchers during IBB and Abacha's time which made the success story of ECOMOG in Liberia and Sierra Leone. How come they have all disappeared?, making GEJ run around now to replenish the amoury
Re: T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) by Senjuchiha: 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
biodunid:
Only a clueless govt would refuse to ship heavy equipment in for six years but now airlift them with days to an election. Is this how we spend the money we don't have?
cuz d hard hearted murderers in d opposition party wld v bn saying d c in c 1ts 2 commit genocide n wld 1t d int cmty 2 try him @ d hague...nw dt d int cmty is involved in ds,drs no stoppin bk...tym has proven ur xo kold 'clueless one 'wise xo dt he wld flush out ds cretins 4rm hell 1ce n 4all....wt a mastastroke by d 'clueless one'hehehehe.....a p cretin bastards....ntor.....d 'clueless one'has checkmated u n beaten u 2 ur own game.....n he will do more come failbuhari 14

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Elections May Not Hold In Some Areas —INEC / Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life / Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.