Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,844 members, 7,945,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:02 AM

Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! (2348 Views)

I Remain Resolute, Unintimidated, Says Fayose / Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav / Gej Supporters, Click 'like' Gmb Supporters, Click 'share' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by blackfase(m): 12:05am On Feb 08, 2015
The spirit of CHANGE can not be broken. We remain unscathed.....
Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by mrmetoo1: 12:09am On Feb 08, 2015
#March4Buhari

General March 4 Buhari (GMB)
Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by blackfase(m): 7:56am On Feb 08, 2015
Arm-twisting INEC for an expedient shift wont break our resolve for CHANGE. Diabolical government in power.
We'll #MARCH4GMB......
We'll #MARCH4CHANGE.....

1 Like

Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by blackfase(m): 8:35am On Feb 08, 2015
[qoute]Without ever knowing or meeting me,
Buhari gave me a chance. As I now write, I
have never met him one-on-one. We have
never spoken to each other. It is an
extraordinary experience of an unusual
man. I was sitting on my desk in the Ministry of
External Affairs, 40 Marina Lagos in 1984,
when I received a letter appointing me
Ambassador to the United States of
America...
Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by blackfase(m): 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
[qoute]Without ever knowing or meeting me,
Buhari gave me a chance. As I now write, I
have never met him one-on-one. We have
never spoken to each other. It is an
extraordinary experience of an unusual
man. I was sitting on my desk in the Ministry of
External Affairs, 40 Marina Lagos in 1984,
when I received a letter appointing me
Ambassador to the United States of
America.

https://www.nairaland.com/2136370/buhari-personal-experience-ignatius-c-olisemeka
Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by blackfase(m): 8:26am On Feb 10, 2015
They said he is not electable. Now that it's
time to put their claim to test, they are
running pillar to post trying to stop the only
test that will prove them right or wrong.
They said Nigerians love Jonathan. Now that
it's time for Nigerians to show how much
they love him, they are afraid to subject him
to public test.
They said Nigerians want continuity not
change. Now that it's time for Nigerians to
speak in favor of continuity or change, they
wouldn't let Nigerians make their choice.
They said he's a military despot while they
are democrats yet, he want elections and
they hate elections.
They said their reason for the shift is to
secure Nigeria from Boko Haram. How could
they make Nigeria secure enough for
elections in few weeks when they couldn't
secure it in 5 years?
They said he is dishonest and they are
honest yet, he always keep his words while
they always break their promises.
We said they are clueless and they said they
are prepared yet, it took them a week to
elections to realize Nigeria is in security
mess that needs the concentration of the
armed forces to clean up at the expense of
a promising general election.
They said Nigeria is safe yet, "unsafe"
Afghanistan, Iraq and Sudan conducted
credible elections while a "safe" Nigeria
failed.
Be it February or March, a bad government
will remain a bad government that must be
sacked. No matter how long you delay the
burial of a corpse, the dead never returns.
KEEP THE HOPE ALIVE!
Composed: Danjuma El-Umar - Member, Pro
GMB Group
Sai Baba!
Sai BUHARI!!
March4Buhari!!!
Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by blackfase(m): 8:46am On Feb 16, 2015
Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by blackfase(m): 2:39am On Feb 17, 2015
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari

many on this forum were too young to witness his 20 months of competent sterwardship of our nation.

He achieved so much in his war against corruption between Dec1983 and Aug 1985.

He is patriotic, has integrity and is the only ex-leader not living in opulance.

Unlike IBB and OBJ he was not a western stooge and held out for the best deal for Nigeria in negotiations with IMF.

He jailed over 600 corrupt politicians and businessmen and refused to release them until their loot was recovered. He even tried to forcifully kidnap Shagari's defence minister from the UK, who had stolen billions of dollars after British government refused to send him back to Nigeria.
There was less crime, he took a hard line on all crime especially armed robbers and drug traffikers.

in just 20 months he improved Nigeria's trade deficit and national debt.

Jerry Rawlings of Ghana, that many of us admire, actually modelled himself on Buhari.

Nigeria's number one problem is corruption- once corruption is tackled, all other things from elections to development of electricity / infrastructure would work better.

Buhari is the only current politician with a proven record of effectively fighting corruption .

It is unfortunate that he was probably only otherthrow because Western countries like UK sponsored their stooge IBB probably with the help of the other western stooge Obj, to overthrow him. OBJ and IBB themselves were starting to come under Buhari's anti-corruption radar.

he may not be the best available, but he is a proven patriotic and non-corrupt leader.

1 Like

Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by dayo23(f): 3:58am On Feb 17, 2015
OP nice thread, good idea. Between supporters should login through the site on my signature to create their on march4Buhari logo! God bless u all!

Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by dayo23(f): 3:59am On Feb 17, 2015
blackfase:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari

many on this forum were too young to witness his 20 months of competent sterwardship of our nation.

He achieved so much in his war against corruption between Dec1983 and Aug 1985.

He is patriotic, has integrity and is the only ex-leader not living in opulance.

Unlike IBB and OBJ he was not a western stooge and held out for the best deal for Nigeria in negotiations with IMF.

He jailed over 600 corrupt politicians and businessmen and refused to release them until their loot was recovered. He even tried to forcifully kidnap Shagari's defence minister from the UK, who had stolen billions of dollars after British government refused to send him back to Nigeria.
There was less crime, he took a hard line on all crime especially armed robbers and drug traffikers.

in just 20 months he improved Nigeria's trade deficit and national debt.

Jerry Rawlings of Ghana, that many of us admire, actually modelled himself on Buhari.

Nigeria's number one problem is corruption- once corruption is tackled, all other things from elections to development of electricity / infrastructure would work better.

Buhari is the only current politician with a proven record of effectively fighting corruption .

It is unfortunate that he was probably only otherthrow because Western countries like UK sponsored their stooge IBB probably with the help of the other western stooge Obj, to overthrow him. OBJ and IBB themselves were starting to come under Buhari's anti-corruption radar.

he may not be the best available, but he is a proven patriotic and non-corrupt leader.
well said!
Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by ofala(m): 6:21am On Feb 17, 2015
donphilopus:
What Buhari Supporters on Nairaland should be doing now is now is to go to the grassroot and mobilise people for Buhari. Just like so many people who would like to vote Buhari (not APC), there are so many people (aged) who would like to vote PDP for the NASS Polls. If those people are not enlightened before FeBuhari 14th, they may vote PDP in all polls, ie, House of Reps, Senate and Presidency.

Most of those aged people are illiterates (sorry to say), and if they vote PDP for Senate without maximum enlightenment, they may still vote PDP for Reps and Presidency (not their wish). But because they ain't enlightened before then. Pls, if you're chanced, ensure that you do that.

1 Like

Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 17, 2015
Babies kip shouting change lipsrsealed
Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by blackfase(m): 8:13am On Feb 20, 2015
Re: Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! by blackfase(m): 10:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
blackfase:
Its just nine days to the conquest of Aso Rock, through the ballot boxes all over Nigeria of course. Yes! CONQUEST I said cos GMB has nicked it. Excited cos today I clinched my PVC. Let Buharists hit this thread talk about him in whatever glowing terms. As a footnote, talk about things you expect from his government, what he'll likely do and those he'll not do. Just freestyle on the General in general.....
Oh.....and let the roaches and termites steer clear. We'd rather not have this thread contaminated with vextatious comments and hate speeches.
Lets have fun....

*Modified....

Arm-twisting INEC for an expedient shift wont break our resolve for CHANGE. Diabolical government in power.
We'll #MARCH4GMB......
We'll #MARCH4CHANGE.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Injustice In Kogi Politics / Plot To Kill President Jonathan, Senate President Uncovered? / Governor Fayose Must Be Arrested Immediately!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.