Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,903 members, 7,872,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Growing In The Banking Sector...the Educational Options - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Growing In The Banking Sector...the Educational Options (544 Views)

16 Years Banking Experience As A Contract Staff (Age Barrier) / What's The Implication Of Treasury Single Account To Banking Sector? / Banking Career + Masters Pursuit In Abuja, How Tenable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Growing In The Banking Sector...the Educational Options by Fredafreda: 3:30am On Feb 06, 2015
Hello,
I work in bank. Entry level.
I am an operational person and not so good with core finance/marketing related roles.
Instead, I do better switching between various operations roles.

I would like to grow in the sector at least for a while, and still be relevant across many other organizational fields if I choose to leave banking any day.
The closest higher institution is like a 3-hour drive away from my current location and the demands of the job will not allow me enroll and be able to see a program through effectively to the end. So I am thinking of short online courses (6 months max) to help build my career. This is where I am lost.

I would like to study a course that borders on management, leadership skills and customer service/relationship.
Please suggest to me courses/schools that would help me achieve this while not being too expensive.
Kindly grant advise that will be fit for even contract staff like customer service staff, tellers, Customer relationship officers. These are people who work in a bank but do not earn much.

cc Jarus Nashville
Re: Growing In The Banking Sector...the Educational Options by Fredafreda: 7:54am On Feb 08, 2015
Hello,
Please help out here with your valuable advices.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

To All Lady Dreaming Big / Graduate Trainee Program / Advertising And Marketing Communications Professionals' Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.