Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,127 members, 7,949,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:55 PM

Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old (13214 Views)

EFCC To Arraign Female Fraudster For N9Million Scam / Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) / Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by iykofias(m): 10:15am On Feb 06, 2015
Did d yorubas and d hausas enrolled in any under age raping competition? Cos d way they r battling for this rape headlines this past weeks ehn
Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by cheezy4whizy: 10:15am On Feb 06, 2015
see wetin orijin dey cause
Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by searay(m): 10:20am On Feb 06, 2015
His the thing take sweet?
Did his this thing actually pass through the this thing of the girl?
What style were they using?
Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by tintingz(m): 10:21am On Feb 06, 2015
This is getting too much...!!
Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by SpaceAngel: 10:23am On Feb 06, 2015
Are all these lunatic ped**ophiles? Maybe there is more to this upsurge in this kind of act. Hope it is not ritual related undecided
Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by delishpot: 10:24am On Feb 06, 2015
simplemach:
CONJI, a very difficult situation to handle sometimes.
l

Are you for real? So you feel that its not his fault but Konjis fault?
Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by delishpot: 10:27am On Feb 06, 2015
englishmart:
are you telling me that rape cases command more views and traffics that every rape case tend to hit fp?

I prefer it to hit front page. Let parents see, read and take precaution to avoid the plague infesting the heads of many Nigerian men From hitting their kids.
I noticed this ish increased after Yerima, defiled that chilD under the umbrela of marriage In Islam. Now he has sown this evil seed in our dear naija. Men cant defferentiate women from kids again

1 Like

Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 06, 2015
Nickymezor:
Hmmmm, this is so ugly. Dat man is an animal and I think he is sick in da head
Dre, hw hv u bin
lol. He is not an animal he is just sick in da head. All these na for dre?
Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by bogolobango(m): 10:30am On Feb 06, 2015
Dis rape issue has turn into another thing entirely in nija
oloosho don for finish ni as for naija girls are to blamed for dis una too stingy dis thing wey GOD give una free og charge una dey take am suffer boys

GOD DEY HEIN
Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by Adriel50: 10:31am On Feb 06, 2015
Please say a prayer for Rita Linus who was admitted to Agbara teaching hospital and diagnosed with full blown AIDS. As a church member and friend of hers, am doing my own quiet prayer for her, Her dad was said to have died of AIDS sometime ago while her mom is managing her HIV status using retroviral drugs. The problem now is not the AIDS she has buh the fact that doctors have diagnosed her with a new sexually transmitted disease that causes the skin to age, production of white maggots and gradual shutting down of the body metabolism and can also be contacted by using an undisinfested hand to touch someone else's fluid because the virus can survive under human finger nails. please if u have had anything to do with Rita Linus whether sexually or cordially, u should get yourself checked immediately. She has admitted to having sexual relations with various animals, single and married men, please if you know anyone or probably u caught ur hubby sending her messages or something,please report to health officials, friends and family members are desperately looking for her, if u have seen her, please report to the nearest police station . Recent reports say she has vanished from the hospital and has threatened to infect more people and not just men, her mother confirmed this report....................PLEASE SHARE THIS, YOU MIGHT BE SAVING SOMEONE'S LIFE......her photo is attached below....

Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by holatin(m): 10:35am On Feb 06, 2015
Lovine:
Not a big deal ater all in the Muslim faith once breast prod it's ready for marriage
you are so dumb, we talking rape you talking religion.
tank your star am not in the mood dis morning, you will ve feel the weight of my vocal hammer on you.
religion bigot
Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by igbeke: 10:35am On Feb 06, 2015
I earnestly pray this thing called rape never happened to any of my daughters cos I might be the one to be arrested after I have personally massacred the beast.
. God forgive me.
Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by kandiikane(m): 10:37am On Feb 06, 2015
priscaoge:
Another rape case angry angry angry

What is wrong with these People?

This is Where we need Jungle Justice. angry angry..Put him in a cage,lock the cage, pour fuel all over his body n set him ablaze angry angry angry So that his likes will desist from d act angry angry

..A 3yr old girl? Jezzzz that Dude is a Bast@rd angry
No! What then stops a 12 year old child accused of 'kidnapping' from being burnt? The law must be followed, put sentiments aside and use your head. Everyone has a right to a fair trial whatever the crime, the rule of law must be respected.
Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by SpaceAngel: 10:45am On Feb 06, 2015
Adriel50:
Please say a prayer for Rita Linus who was admitted to Agbara teaching hospital and diagnosed with full blown AIDS. As a church member and friend of hers, am doing my own quiet prayer for her, Her dad was said to have died of AIDS sometime ago while her mom is managing her HIV status using retroviral drugs. The problem now is not the AIDS she has buh the fact that doctors have diagnosed her with a new sexually transmitted disease that causes the skin to age, production of white maggots and gradual shutting down of the body metabolism and can also be contacted by using an undisinfested hand to touch someone else's fluid because the virus can survive under human finger nails. please if u have had anything to do with Rita Linus whether sexually or cordially, u should get yourself checked immediately. She has admitted to having sexual relations with various animals, single and married men, please if you know anyone or probably u caught ur hubby sending her messages or something,please report to health officials, friends and family members are desperately looking for her, if u have seen her, please report to the nearest police station . Recent reports say she has vanished from the hospital and has threatened to infect more people and not just men, her mother confirmed this report....................PLEASE SHARE THIS, YOU MIGHT BE SAVING SOMEONE'S LIFE......her photo is attached below....
shocked shocked
Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by peemyke(f): 10:48am On Feb 06, 2015
I am tired of all diz rape cases...jeez.
Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by watchindelta(m): 10:48am On Feb 06, 2015
why Lagos boiz n old men like to dey rape so so rape? their hand touch India or south African undecided undecided grin grin if say me dey stay there i for dey badlock my female children with well construct welder pant grin grin
Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by bbjummy: 10:53am On Feb 06, 2015
Why is rape cases of little children so rampant of days now? Nawa for men now a days o. Se una size don finish ni or what is with you men now? What offence has these innocent little girls committed?

MAY BE THE PENALTY ON RAPE CASES NEEDS TO BE REVISITED!
Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by simplemach(m): 10:54am On Feb 06, 2015
delishpot:
l

Are you for real? So you feel that its not his fault but Konjis fault?
either of the two
Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by UEDIBO: 11:03am On Feb 06, 2015
priscaoge:

After defiling a 3yr old girl? Holy Moses shocked shocked

Why don't u patronize the S3x workers with that money angry angry angry

U deserve to die a painful death angry angry
pls where can i see this SEX Workers? i need one. shocked
priscaoge:

After defiling a 3yr old girl? Holy Moses shocked shocked

Why don't u patronize the S3x workers with that money angry angry angry

U deserve to die a painful death angry angry
pls where can i see this SEX Workers? i need one.
Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by 9jatatafo(m): 11:05am On Feb 06, 2015
Rape a 3 years old girl? What is this world turning into? A hot rod should be dipped into the Azeez's anus and let him feel the pains he caused that little girl.
Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 06, 2015
Wetin do vaseline and soap? They should hang him
Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by DrMuzungu(m): 11:15am On Feb 06, 2015
Necklace.
Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by victorazy(m): 11:20am On Feb 06, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
Why are we having mad men everyday

When APC is disturbing the peace of the nation, why won't ugly things like happen.
Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by delishpot: 11:22am On Feb 06, 2015
simplemach:
either of the two

has konji made you rape a baby before? You seem to know how konji makes man not guilty if he rapes. So did you bribe your way out of the last konji led rape? Was she as young as this?
Only a rapist will believe that situation may arise when the desire to have sex will make a man rape a woman worse still a child. No normal man will ever think for once that konji will lead to rape. This is why men keep raping, cos people like you understand that konji can push a man to rape and its normal.

1 Like

Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 06, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
I do not know reason why they are sent to prison, Saudi Arabia beheaded about 3 for raping, Nigeria should do the same.

As I love toto reach, I have never rape a woman, what's is wrong in takingg 1k or 500 naira to ashawo house, negotiate with them and Bleep your toto gentle and coded, clean your dick and waka back go home or 5k to 8k to club and carry olosho. Dis life simple, I have Bleep a lot this way while total girlfriends Bleep not even up to 15 but olosho and ashi don pass 200
No wonder you cried blue-murder when your monicker was altered grin grin grin lipsrsealed

Na joke oooooo grin grin grin grin smiley
Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by delishpot: 11:26am On Feb 06, 2015
Adriel50:

wey all those married women with cheating husbands? This is what he will be bringing home to you next. Sit down there and keep praying, keep listening to people who will tell you to just focus on your kids and keep pleasing him in bed. when he brings your reward for being a prayer warrior and gives it as a thanl you gift, you will learn.
Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by priscaoge(f): 11:46am On Feb 06, 2015
kandiikane:

No! What then stops a 12 year old child accused of 'kidnapping' from being burnt? The law must be followed, put sentiments aside and use your head. Everyone has a right to a fair trial whatever the crime, the rule of law must be respected.

You now need trial for such barbaric n wicked act? I guess It's because d 3yr old girl isn't ur daughter. Puuuuullllllleaaase!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by kandiikane(m): 12:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
priscaoge:

You now need trial for such barbaric n wicked act? I guess It's because d 3yr old girl isn't ur daughter. Puuuuullllllleaaase!!!!!!!!
And this is the reason why the country will continue to be lawless with no protection of innocent people by the police or law. I asked you what stops a 12 year old from being burnt by a mob, because someone accused him of kidnapping for rituals? Do you know how many innocent people can be accused of ra.pe over an argument and be burnt with such mentality?.
whether Godforbid it is my daughter or my neighbour's the law Must be followed.

No wonder you live in such a lawless society because no one respects the law. The lack of knowledge and mob mentality/taking the laws into your own hands breeds more lawlessness.

I don't blame you anyway, your lack of knowledge of the law makes you incapable of understanding how such mentality affects a society.
Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by Misogynist2014(m): 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
priscaoge:

This is Where we need Jungle Justice. angry angry..Put him in a cage,lock the cage, pour fuel all over his body n set him ablaze angry angry angry So that his likes will desist from d act angry angry

You mean Yoruba, right? Where were you when news about your people raping Yoruba girls made fp. You fall my hand.
Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by Nicepoker(m): 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
priscaoge:

u harsh o
Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by DrMuzungu(m): 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
I have a bad tyre in my boot. I happened to also have some thinner, after cleaning parts of the car last week. Ok, I too have a lighter, went camping yesterday. Anything else? If the fvcktard is caught in act, there is no need to waste taxpayers money on trial. Just first make him dig his own grave.
Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
lookingforjob:
[b]It is sad to see many anti-progressives call Buhari names because of his tribal accent. Igbo's , Yoruba and Hausa's all have various ways of speaking and pronunciation due to our mother tongue. When i watched father Mbaka's video, his accent was obvious when he pronounced OIL as OYEL but does that makes him an illiterate? General Buhari reads, writes and gives speeches in English, but the hatred by some Nigerians will never let them see that fact.

The most supporters of this present administration are the Igbo's. They see this as an opportunity for them to avenge what was done to them during the civil war. They never blamed Ojukwu who started a suicide mission and ran to ivory coast leaving them to their fate. This is why they will never see anything good in Buhari even if GEJ does nothing, they are contented.

Had APC presented Fashola, Atiku or Kwankwaso , they will still find reasons to vote for GEJ and label Apc candidates bad. This hate is not about buhari, it's the way they feel they can get revenge for refusing to allow them form their Biafran territory. They call Yoruba's slave to the North and all sort of names. They are a petty tribe. Its unfortunate the disunity of this country originates from their region.

In 2011, we all saw GEJ as a messiah and we voted him en-masse irrespective of his tribe and religion. We thought he would deliver us from years of misrule due to his humble look and name GOODLUCK. Nigerians did not vote PDP but GEJ. Then Yoruba's were not tagged slaves for trooping out to vote for him en-masse.

They said APC and Buhari promised to make Nigeria ungovernable. My question is why can't these people be arrested if the statements tagged to them were true GEJ is the commander in chief of all forces in Nigeria and it baffles me how a civilian in Buhari can make his government ungovernable while he sits and watch without taking actions. Isn't that a high level of incompetence?

Good luck Jonathan is the worst president we ever had in this country. The misfortunes of his administrations exceeds the so called transformations. I urge everyone to vote wisely

Sai Buhari cool cool cool[/b]
was has it got with the issue at hand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bad Guys Cut Off This Girl's Breast While She Is Still Alive (pic) / Young Cable Vandal Weeps After Being Nabbed In Ebonyi With Others. Photos / US Expresses Sadness, Concern Over Killing Of Shiites Muslims By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.