Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,805 members, 7,918,613 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:36 PM

Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old (13187 Views)

EFCC To Arraign Female Fraudster For N9Million Scam / Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) / Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by yematumba: 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
i entered for a video contest and i stand a chance to win a 15minute private coaching session with million dollar earner Ray Higdon and also receive recognition before 50,000 persons. This will help catapault my business to the next level . Please vote for my gratitude video at http:///1DfNVeq .
just enter your email address and click vote.
i need a minimum of 1000 votes and voting ends on midnight friday 6th February 2015. i am the only nigerian in the contest so vote team Nigeria

http:///1DfNVeq
Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
Oponu! And to think he is a yoruba muslim for that matter! N600,000 wey you for carry better your life, na im you go spend now bail yourself.

Last Note: It is very possible that this Afeez is a Buharist who is advocating for change! He might probably be on Nairaland too.
Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
What is going on in Nigeria?! I think it is time to jail them for life! What! Jeez! angry angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by switmay32(f): 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
Wow! So sad, a three years old! he should be locked up forever.
Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by priscaoge(f): 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
Misogynist2014:
You mean Yoruba, right? Where were you when news about your people raping Yoruba girls made fp. You fall my hand.

How do u mean by "You mean yoruba"? I don't want to believe you have problem with English Language! Is there anything like tribal hate or whatsoever on that post? Please try n comprehend before u quote. Thanks!
Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by engrjacuzzi: 9:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
3 year old girl? I won't be surprise if men of this days start raping babies. I hope to see our infants campaign against child abuse and rape very soon.
what an evil world.
Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by armadeo(m): 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
in the last 24hrs there has been three cases of child abuse on the front page. i had to check to make sure that the story hasn't been repeated by an overzealous moderator. i think its high time we spread the news that there is an increase in the number of evil men abound and we should take care of our baby girls.

imagine the audacity, he had a hundred grand to spare and couldn't get a night worker to quench his urge but a little 3 yr old child and the police of course released him on bail maybe 5k or less. he should be jailed for 25yrs minimum and come out an old man. we should make noise and ensure legislation to protect the girl child. what is all this nonsense!!!

spread the word, save our little girls.

simplemach:
CONJI, a very difficult situation to handle sometimes.

thats no excuse. he should get an ashy or vaseline and kill his conji. leave the little girls alone.

kay29000:
People are asking why rape cases of minors is suddenly on the rise. Well, that is not the case. They have always been rape and pedophilia cases in Nigeria...you here of it now cos everyone has an internet enabled phone and cos information is decerminated faster these days.

Countries like India, and Nigeria where the topic of sex is seen as a taboo, and it is harder for men to have casual sex will always record high cases of rape. Call girls want 15k for sex...and the price keeps rising yearly.

if they cant afford it, they should self-service, use vaseline just leave the babies alone.

ps some dude said its like 1k so i guess every strata has its level he should find his.
Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by armadeo(m): 10:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
Adriel50:
Please say a prayer for Rita Linus who was admitted to Agbara teaching hospital and diagnosed with full blown AIDS. As a church member and friend of hers, am doing my own quiet prayer for her, Her dad was said to have died of AIDS sometime ago while her mom is managing her HIV status using retroviral drugs. The problem now is not the AIDS she has buh the fact that doctors have diagnosed her with a new sexually transmitted disease that causes the skin to age, production of white maggots and gradual shutting down of the body metabolism and can also be contacted by using an undisinfested hand to touch someone else's fluid because the virus can survive under human finger nails. please if u have had anything to do with Rita Linus whether sexually or cordially, u should get yourself checked immediately. She has admitted to having sexual relations with various animals, single and married men, please if you know anyone or probably u caught ur hubby sending her messages or something,please report to health officials, friends and family members are desperately looking for her, if u have seen her, please report to the nearest police station . Recent reports say she has vanished from the hospital and has threatened to infect more people and not just men, her mother confirmed this report....................PLEASE SHARE THIS, YOU MIGHT BE SAVING SOMEONE'S LIFE......her photo is attached below....

MODS make una do ban this handle forever, what kind of childsplay is this. agbara teaching hospital in your village abi? you opened an account today an this is all you have posted. if the girl bounce you why not rest. its people like you that become child rapist.

desperate FOOL!!
Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by yahayaunity: 1:36am On Feb 07, 2015
This world is turning into another thing o. what morality does this show in the society
Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by qasmah(f): 1:39am On Feb 07, 2015
Lovine:
Not a big deal ater all in the Muslim faith once breast prod it's ready for marriage

You are just blabberring ,it's not necessary for you to comment on every issue.pls learn to keep quiet at times
Re: Cops Arraign Painter For Raping Three-year-old by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
only in Lagos you get to see this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timothy Owoeye Nude Video: Court Releases Osun Commissioner, Businessman On Bail / Gunmen Kill Two Igbo Men In Kano / Bad Guys Cut Off This Girl's Breast While She Is Still Alive (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.