Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,965 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:04 PM

Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari (36440 Views)

Trump To Sell Attack Planes To Nigeria For Boko Haram Fight / I Can’t Fight Buhari In Public –Tunde Bakare / Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by scotz101(m): 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
kallmemrB:
they are there due to Russia support for the opposition

bros you must understand that things changed dramatically when boko harram started siezing territory..its a different war al together. Its no more a faceless group..its now an army...so thats why deris a multinational coaliation...besides dey lunched their first attack i niger d day ago..so insted of critizing..you shld be thanking God that finally other african nations bcame united physically against bh for d first time than trying to localise it to nigeria
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by scotz101(m): 2:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
Masifa:

ISIS isnt 'isnide' America genius. Its thousands of miles away from the US and theres no way the US is gonna go to war with ISIS alone when they got so much debt already, but im pretty sure when they went and fvcked up Iraq in the first place they pretty much did it alone.

dey ddnt do it alone please...go and read about ISAF- international security assistance force....demm you guys stop saying thing you dont knw abeg!
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by tonyzaks: 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2015
otil1:

Not "errand nonsenses" rather say arrant nonsense.

Ok, u can skip that. Really.

Now say, are u a haramite, or sympathiser like buhari?

I'm saying so because you obviously have issue with Nigeria being free of these terrorists threatening our space.
I was tinkin u r tryin to convince me but u lack the facts, right? Look unlike u am not a blind follower. We've had that b4 'u r either with us or against us' stuff. Still buhari was right. Wen gej said it fizzle out where were u? Wen he said chibok girls are found where were u? Wen he said ther's ceasefire where were u? Wen he said it will end in august 2014 where were u? Believe I can continue, fact is we don't trust him anymore, he's nothing but a serial liar
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by saintruky(m): 3:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
“There will be no delay. But if INEC is compromised then
it will be too bad,” said Buhari.

Did anyone see this?

"kill anyone who stop " GMB 2011....
Guess we all saw d aftermath...
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by cococandy(f): 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
Oh I read the post.

his concern is that Nigeria as the giant of Africa shouldn't even need the forces from neighboring countries to defeat boko haram.
That's was his opening stance.

Before he contradicted himself by saying he would implore the presidents of those other countries to up their border control. How would they increase border control withiut blood shed since these terrorists will always be on the run across borders?

Would it be fair to his govt then to give all the credit to the military of the next country when they kill 100 fleeing terrorists conveniently forgetting when our own military did more than that?

That's a jjc statement even for the general.

Granted that if handled earlier, they wouldn't have had to send forces into the confines of the Nigeria state, still even at its earliest stages BH couldn't have been conquered without external help.
Even if it means the other countries doing their own bit from inside their own space.

Maybe he over rates himself or doesn't clearly understand the magnitude of the sect or both.

I know how you love buhari smiley but pls he should stop making statements beneath him just for political purposes.even if he runs a corruption free military, he can't defeat BH without external help.

PS I'm aware of the inadequacies of the NA. So this comment is not to say that they have done everything they way they should. Far from it.

jaybee3:

Did you actually bother to read the post or you just can't be bothered to assimilate then analyse what you read?

We were told in December or thereabout that Nigeria secured a billion dollar loan to fight the insurgency.

We do know that our military is supposed to superior in terms of technology, equipment and manpower compared to Chad and Cameroon

Therefore it's not out of place to question the sincerity and integrity of the army when chadian army with lesser resources and manpower can have commendable progress in repelling attacks from the bloody terrorists

Yes joint effort is welcomed but wuestions ought to be asked. That's what a responsible citizen should do

1 Like

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by Aiyekooto: 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
nortcentrallord:

You are clearly a lunatic. I know what is killing you. You make love to bad news about Nigeria. Am sure u ain't even a Nigerian. Hhahahahahahahahahahh

I see that your rehabilitation should be an emergency case. Your brain does not belong to you again.
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by Oskilala: 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
cococandy:
Oh I read the post.

his concern is that Nigeria as the giant of Africa shouldn't even need the forces from neighboring countries to defeat boko haram.
That's was his opening stance.

Before he contradicted himself by saying he would implore the presidents of those other countries to up their border control. How would they increase border control withiut blood shed since these terrorists will always be on the run across borders?

Would it be fair to his govt then to give all the credit to the military of the next country when they kill 100 fleeing terrorists conveniently forgetting when our own military did more than that?

That's a jjc statement even for the general.

Granted that if handled earlier, they wouldn't have had to send forces into the confines of the Nigeria state, still even at its earliest stages BH couldn't have been conquered without external help.
Even if it means the other countries doing their own bit from inside their own space.

Maybe he over rates himself or doesn't clearly understand the magnitude of the sect or both.

I know how you love buhari smiley but pls he should stop making statements beneath him just for political purposes.even if he runs a corruption free military, he can't defeat BH without external help.

PS I'm aware of the inadequacies of the NA. So this comment is not to say that they have done everything they way they should. Far from it.

This man is OLD for crying out loud, he shouldt be allowed to talk, its getting annoying angry

1 Like

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by lazsnaira(m): 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
If them kill boko haram, you go complain, if neighbours come help fight boko haram you complain. Na wa for you o! Oga Buhari a lot of us know what your murderous hausaFulaniKanuri kismen are doing up north in the name of Islam. God Almighty will wipe you all out, all of you who slaughter humans like rams, and if you are part of them you're going to burn in eternal fire.

I wonder why you no complain when Egyptian pilots were bombing Biafra during civil war, I wonder why you no complain when useless Britain was shipping arms to the nigerian forces against Biafra.
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by Ebukaokeke5: 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nigerians misunderstanding english grammar since 1914. Mr. Buhari is not appaulled by d fact dat Boko Haram members were killed.He is only appaulled by the fact dat nations dat we r richer n well equiped dan now handles our sole responsibilities beta dan us in our own soil.It's a big shame to our nation n its government.
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by jimmayoy: 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
Promhize:
Shame on you Mr Buhari. What careless statement!

Buhari is 100% right,nigeria the best economy in africa without light,water,good roads,good transportation system,good hospitals,security,poor policing,weak currency,etc,and now nigeria the giant of africa that cannot protect herself,it took the intervention of poor countries that are less than the population of Lagos for us to make progress against boko haram and u criticize buhari for saying the truth?tomorrow if a soldier tells u he bought his uniform u ll say its a lie.there is God ooo.
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by brainbox2014(m): 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
The topic is misleading. It should have been..'It's a shame that Chad and others are doing better in the fight against Boko Haram than Nigerian soldiers.' This indirectly infers that the govt of these countries are putting more effort than ours.

People should come clean and stop modifying statements that alter meanings.
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by abraka00(f): 6:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
What is this terrorist talking about? He was the one who accused the military of trying to kill moslems and that Ihejirika was trying to decimate the north. He is not happy that there is an understanding among these countries. Shame on Buhari.
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by otil1: 6:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
Why are you deviating? Do you want boko haram killing, kidnapping and looting to continue? Or you want it halted?

A new strategy by the fed govt of nigeria to halt it is now in lace and appaers poised to address it.

Are you in support of the new effort or are you like Buhari that is criticising it?

Declare your stand now, no rambling

tonyzaks:

I was tinkin u r tryin to convince me but u lack the facts, right? Look unlike u am not a blind follower. We've had that b4 'u r either with us or against us' stuff. Still buhari was right. Wen gej said it fizzle out where were u? Wen he said chibok girls are found where were u? Wen he said ther's ceasefire where were u? Wen he said it will end in august 2014 where were u? Believe I can continue, fact is we don't trust him anymore, he's nothing but a serial liar
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by bishop4life(m): 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
kallmemrB:
Ignore sentiments or anti-party then u will understand that buhari is right

For a country parading herself as the giant of Africa this is really disgraceful...its hard to believe a country like Nigeria could be facing this with our outstanding track record in pacemaking and peacekeeping tours

are they (chad and cameroun) fighting boko haram here in nigeria or fleeing bokos that enter thier teritory ?
i tink u need to recheck your sentiments and anti-party meter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by erico2k2(m): 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
kallmemrB:
they are there due to Russia support for the opposition
thats hear say.its not been co firmed yet and they have nkt kwned up to the support
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by erico2k2(m): 7:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
am sorry 4u! Buhari is still right! Can you imagine an insurgent like this in the US, and the army from canada, puerto rico, bahamas and other neighbouring countries would hijack the fight 4rm dem? That's not how to lead! If our once celebrated NA by UN can be so irresponsible due to GEJ admin, what are we going to brag about next time to countries like chad, cameroun, niger republic? It's about prestige Oga! BH is NOT bigger than our army, its just that the army has been politicised by dis govt and rubbed with corrupt senior officers..
check the History of the 2nd world war
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by tonyzaks: 7:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
otil1:
Why are you deviating? Do you want boko haram killing, kidnapping and looting to continue? Or you want it halted?

A new strategy by the fed govt of nigeria to halt it is now in lace and appaers poised to address it.

Are you in support of the new effort or are you like Buhari that is criticising it?

Declare your stand now, no rambling

Really? But who told all the lies I mentioned? And u still want me to believe,really. its morally wrong to believe a liar. Its bn said that one of the fundamental aspect of leadership is 'trust' and gej lacks that I assumed u kn that
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by cjrane: 7:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
Buhari is only annoyed the Nigerian army filled with him moles will not be the only ones facing Boko Haram now.

Chad, is a disciplined force and unlike Nigerian army, doesn't have to deal with moles leaking out information to Boko Haram. So he knows Boko Haram is truly facing annihilation with the involvement of other real troops. So, him and his cohorts sponsoring Boko Haram will somehow find the successes Chad has recorded against Boko Haram within a few days as something tragic for his Boko boys.

1 Like

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by undigeh: 7:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
Presidential flag bearer of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Gen. Muhammadu Buhari is appalled that neighbouring Chad and Cameroun are turning out to be more successful at the battle front against Boko Haram than Nigeria.

Nigeria’s poor performance,he says,is a disgrace.

“It’s a big disgrace for Nigeria. It is now Cameroon and Chad fighting the insurgency more than Nigeria. We will build the capacity and Nigeria should be able to secure its territorial integrity,” Buhari told Reuters
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by gp6liveth(m): 7:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
Buhari are u scared that they are killing ur dogs.

God will continue to disgrace u.

2 Likes

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
bishop4life:

are they (chad and cameroun) fighting boko haram here in nigeria or fleeing bokos that enter thier teritory ?
i tink u need to recheck your sentiments and anti-party meter.
bros are u a Nigerian...they are reclaiming villages in nigeria
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by undigeh: 8:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
Our president has done better than the past leaders, this is true as you have rightly mentioned.
We can encourage him to be the best that no future leader can be Compared to him.
In which area? in the area of security.

This security report is the second time saying the same thing from different authors.
In everything, there's a possible test that can be carried out to confirm its genuineness or its adulthood.
In trying to find answers to the following questions, we will know whether or not the report on the alleged rot in NA is true.
1. Why is it that the NA are always on the defensive side while BH are on the offensive side?

2. Why is it that the BH are the ones searching for NA formation to attack and destroy, giving NA a surprising attack, instead?

3. Why is Nigeria Air Force not conducting air surveillance operation to locate BH camps and give intelligent info on their location to artillery division or ground troops for a coordinated operation to eliminate these human ritualists called BH.

4. Why is it that the Chadian Authority unilaterally conduct the kind of operation mentioned in item 3 above with authorisation from Nigeria Army authority. ?
As alleged by the media, the operation was successful and the local government seized by BH recovered and is confirmed by NA.

For the fact the Chadian authority didn't invite NA for military operation in their soil is a strong indicator of the fact that NA are corrupt and not dependable in military alliance.

Our president is giving toooo much opportunity to his enemies to rubbish him.

Of all his achievements, security is paramount.
Schools built in NE where are BH is terrorising in of no use to the society in those areas. So are other things,
Our president can be there best if we tell him the truth and support him.
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by undigeh: 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
Presidential flag bearer of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Gen. Muhammadu Buhari is appalled that neighbouring Chad and Cameroun are turning out to be more successful at the battle front against Boko Haram than Nigeria.

Nigeria’s poor performance,he says,is a disgrace.

“It’s a big disgrace for Nigeria. It is now Cameroon and Chad fighting the insurgency more than Nigeria. We will build the capacity and Nigeria should be able to secure its territorial integrity,” Buhari told Reuters

Because they are no conspirators or BH sympathizers or mules or disunity among them. Their past leaders are all behind their sitting leader.
Any wander again, Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by otil1: 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
tonyzaks:

Really? But who told all the lies I mentioned? And u still want me to believe,really. its morally wrong to believe a liar. Its bn said that one of the fundamental aspect of leadership is 'trust' and gej lacks that I assumed u kn that

Let's move from A to B. Leave Gej and his issues awhile. Just say, are you in support of boko haram being uprooted from the soils of Nigeria and environs?
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by nworanco(m): 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
Pangea:

You think US needs help in dealing with any kind of insurgency?

The reason for all the coalition is just to be politically correct, in order to allay the general perception that USA is a big bully.
So don't be deceived!

u are talking thrash the US, the americans still have unfinished projects in Afghanistan, Iraq, etc. US can't fight ISIS alone bcs they don't have the capacity. Fighting terrorist groups are not like fighting a war, okay. U ignorant kid. American u know today are not the u knew yesterday. They are no longer wants to spend their resources extravagantly after they came out from economic woes. Have u learnt something here ?
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by Gynacologist(m): 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
Masifa1:

Sure it has, fvcking illiterate.
nxt
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by tonyzaks: 11:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
otil1:

Let's move from A to B. Leave Gej and his issues awhile. Just say, are you in support of boko haram being uprooted from the soils of Nigeria and environs?

But gej's the issue and if u don't kn he is bokoharam, who's support gej supports bokoharam (as in; pdp is bokoharam & bokoharam is pdp) . But why gej supporters like repeating things when they the end result is always the same. Back to ur Q. There r standart rules of dealing with everything what hasn't he told us pertaining this issue. Its still quiet embarrassing and am not alone on this
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by richt75: 1:31am On Feb 08, 2015
We are talking about insurgents my friend. It wasn't easy for the Americans, so think before you talk!
kallmemrB:

For a country parading herself as the giant of Africa this is really disgraceful...its hard to believe a country like Nigeria could be facing this with our outstanding track record in pacemaking and peacekeeping tours
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by maxxx(m): 1:49am On Feb 08, 2015
People always have different ways of looking at an issue. For me this coalition is a master stroke.With these points:
1.if this coalition of 4 countries (Nigeria,Niger,Chad,Cameroon) is well managed,it will certainly bring an end to bokoharam.Talk about networking.
2.it is far more easier to hunt down a Prey in this case bokoharam by 4 chasing predators (the coalition).
3.The issue of bokoharam enlisting the nationals of these countries into their army will be curtailed.
4.Bokoharam always escape through our porous borders when being pursued by NA into these neighboring countries and melt away.now they will be running into the waiting arms of those countries armies.
5.Now there is a 4 cornered noose closing in on boko's neck......and so much more.
So if you look at the whole scenario holistically, u will see that the advantages of the coalition far out weigh the disadvantages like incursions into our territory by the coalition army and our Pride as the giant of Africa.Remember thousands of life will be saved and the social and economic life of the north east Will be resuscitated.... Nigeria is our country let's put our hands together and save it.
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by tonquendo4u(m): 8:39am On Feb 08, 2015
kallmemrB:

did u read his previous comments in going into a relationship with d neighbourhood to fight insurgency!?niw GEJ is doing it n he's complaining again.we politicise everything and it's too bad
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by tonquendo4u(m): 8:41am On Feb 08, 2015
2undexy:
True talk Mr Next President, but all that will change after u resume office on may 29th

Sai Buhari
future impossible tense
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
Shame on you for being so dumb.
Jesus! You guys are pathetic to say the least.

These are neighbouring countries that Boko Haram uses as a launching pad for attacks on Nigerian soil and as well recruit their citizens yet you find what Buhari said to be right?

Phockphockman,tomakint,firefire,anonimi,Biafranqueen,Papiwata,Juliaan,sunnybobo,Acidosis,brownlord,mogidi,Chukwudi44, babyosisi,blacktechnology,tarhaqa,noblezone,ujoinme,Billyonaire,gramci,jujuboy,Idumuose,aljharem,customised13,ceo4eva,nigerianvenom,ichidodo,brokenTV,theassassin,muguliciousmugu,priscaoge,MyzMyColi,Descartes, and the real progressives come and see o.
We have boko haram sympathizers inside nairaland.

Just to see the collapse of Jonathan's Government, the "progressives" are ready to dash Satan their souls!
Was it not the same Buhari that said, killing Boko Haram is war against the north?

You have not seen anything yet.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Crowd At APC Governorship Rally In Sokoto. Photos And Videos / Charles Soludo Spotted At The Gym Working Out In Awka (Pictures & Video) / EFCC Arraigned Ohakim, Nyako And Son, Senator Abdul-aziz Nyako In Court (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.