Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift (36495 Views)

Group Threatens Mass Protest If Buhari Doesn’t Attend Next FEC Meeting / I Won’t Go Down Alone’ Amaechi Threatens Mr President / Amaechi Threatens Buhari Again, Mr. President If Am Going Down – You’re Comin W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by nagoma(m): 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
hansad:

In year 2000, the 12 sharia states made sharia criminal codes like stoning women to death for adultery, cutting hands of petty thieves, etc. as part of the criminal justice system in those states.
In 2001, Buhari said that Muslims should extend implementation of such codes to all of Nigeria. Shortly after, Boko Haram appeared and keeps saying that it is fighting for a country governed by that sharia.
Efforts since then to stop Boko Haram has been sabotaged by Nigerians who share the same view on sharia and religious values with Boko Haram.
That is the genesis and course of the violence you show in Nigeria.
Jonathan has been building almajiri schools all over north to educate those helpless youths so that they do not get recruited by Boko Haram.
Buhari only incites the almajiri to violence, never built a school for them, but exploits their votes every four years for political relevance
Nigerian can see clearly now. All these false stories are no longer viable as propaganda. Jonathan 6 year tenure is the worst disaster to befall Nigeria. You keep forgetting to tell us that Almajiri schools were built as directed by the British Governments grant of £250 million to Nigeria thru DFID. You also forgot to say that the schools cannot admit even 1% of the almajiri population. What is spent on those schools is not upto 0.01% of what is given to the terrorists Tompolo and Asari Dokubo by a so called elected Nation's President.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by Chigold101(m): 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
johnmartus:
he never seen anything rites? Seems you're crazy meanwhile what your president is about to do is right?
what is wrong with the postponement of the poll? The last one which was held in April 2011 JEGA had to postpone house of assembly election did anybody die?

Why didnt the council of state tell Jona that election must hold if they didnt see reasons why it shouldnt hold?

Why didnt Amaechi tell council of state on thursday that they will take to the street if election is postponed? He kept quiet there only to come here to incite foolish boys who he will use for rituals to fulfil his election promises to his evil gods...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by SomebodyLovesMe: 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
theoctopus:

Just read your own post. You aint making any sense. If GEJ wants to rig, is it now he will start to plan? Little kids on NL sef.

Didnt you hear 20 million voters dont have PVCs? Which democratic country in the world will go ahead and conduct elections with 20 million disenfranchised voters? Clown!

Omg.

Nigerians are this daft?!

So you believe that the real reason the government is desperate to postpone the elections is because of PVCs? The government could easily have declared holidays for this purpose.

It was announced in the news today that the government seeks to postpone it because of security issues. Did you hear? Security issues. They want to defeat bokoharam in 6 weeks.

First PVC, then no longer PVC. Now security. And it hasn't occured to you that these are just mere excuses to carry out a plan?

Bless your simple soul.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by brize(m): 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
For some stupid people who thinks they have a say in this country, let me remind you o my brethren, no amount of weeks they postponed this election that can make you go to the street just like Amaechi has ranted,you are endangering your own life and blood for this unsatisfied beast called politicians(whether PDP or APC) be careful this people never send their common agents talkmore of their own children to go and protest because they know the danger(someone must be a victim, who knows who??) they send you to protest and their children hide in protect, be wise youths, be wise!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL ONLY GO AND PROTEST IF AMAECHI WILL CALL OUT HIS SONS AND DAUGHTERS TO ACCOMPANY ME, I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT HE IS OLD, THATS WHY I DEMAND HIS CHILDREN.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by visalo: 3:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
ozoigbondu:
In oshobaba voice*****Go and.die****

You never jam federal might before grin the small beating.jonathan gave him concerning the anieukum staduim has not yet sunk in and he looking for more

If anybody knows amaechi tell him to stop.dancing naked in the market remind him to stop dancing surugede for is dance of the spirits

Don't mind Amaechi. Federal might is waiting for him. He should include his family to the street.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by koikoi2(m): 3:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
Tolexander:
not only APC will protest, we very need to protest this postponement!

Initial excuse was PVC collection.
Insurgency now the excuse.

Why are Jonathan and PDP afraid?

Bros don't confuse urself.
INEC has not announced d postponement of election, even if dey do later on it is for d interest of d nation.

The life of Nigerians is far more important than d personal ambition of APC.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
visalo:

Don't mind Amaechi. Federal might is waiting for him. He should include his family to the street.
Is peaceful protest not a right under democracy. If one million people match on the streets without violence will the military shoot them?
Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
abu12:

Try and see, u will knw that this is not amaechi mater but nigeria. We want election now

Who are those who makes up nigeria?
Isn't you and I?
Speak for yourself dude
Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by stigman(m): 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2015
I see so many mumu here chai because of 1000 and rice
Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by visalo: 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2015
Chigold101:
what is wrong with the postponement of the poll? The last one which was held in April 2011 JEGA had to postpone house of assembly election did anybody die?

Why didnt the council of state tell Jona that election must hold if they didnt see reasons why it shouldnt hold?

Why didnt Amaechi tell council of state on thursday that they will take to the street if election is postponed? He kept quiet there only to come here to incite foolish boys who he will use for rituals to fulfil his election promises to his evil gods...

We are waiting for Amaechi to take to the street. Stupid Amaechi

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by Positiveminds(m): 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
Mr. Ameachi, please take to the streets alone so you can die alone. Leave the innocent ones out of your fraudulent glamour for fraudulent change.

Enough of this rubbish!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by micrep3030(m): 3:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
Amech is just hungrybfor power

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by xplicit01(f): 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
THE ELECTIONS MAY HAVE AS WELL BEEN POSTPONED AFTERALL
#Newsmakingtherounds
Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by vodacom: 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
Akon419:
I hope his son will be leading d youth on the protest
For where. Na poor man pikin dey suffer d whole thing

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by vodacom: 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
Tolexander:
thank you bro!

Acting as if they value the live of the citizens.

Why didn't PDP postpone their campaigns and political activities due to the insurgency?
Non mind dem, birds of the same feather
Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by watered(m): 3:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
Oya na...wia dem dey cos I've been on the look out on the street I'm yet to see Amaechi's boys roam the street.

Any 'kpakam' na 'kpo'

GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
cuz ur illiterate broda is too violent.
Tolexander:
not only APC will protest, we very need to protest this postponement!

Initial excuse was PVC collection.
Insurgency now the excuse.

Why are Jonathan and PDP afraid?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by theoctopus: 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

Omg.

Nigerians are this daft?!

So you believe that the real reason the government is desperate to postpone the elections is because of PVCs? The government could easily have declared holidays for this purpose.

It was announced in the news today that the government seeks to postpone it because of security issues. Did you hear? Security issues. They want to defeat bokoharam in 6 weeks.

First PVC, then no longer PVC. Now security. And it hasn't occured to you that these are just mere excuses to carry out a plan?

Bless your simple soul.

Let me educate you a bit because i see that you need it

1. 20 Million people still dont have PVCs. Thats about 30% of voters. No democracy will conduct an election with that kind of disenfrachisement

2. Four states are still under terrorist siege so it will be difficult to condut elections there. But the good news is that the multinational joint operation has taken off and hope is in sight. You cannot disenfranchise 4 states of the country. That would create a big crisis especially if the election result from the remaining 32 states is inconclusive. If for example, GEJ leads Buhari with 1 million votes without elections in those 4 states, will you accept the result?

If APC really believe they can win, then there would be no difference between now and 6 weeks. Except there is something funny they have planned for 14th. The elections were postponed twice in 2011. There is nothing new in election postponement. Infact, in 2011, the presidential election was postponed the day before the election and the sky did not fall

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by Boland(m): 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

I agree with you - no matter when these elections hold, APC will win.

However, this 6 week window is an opportunity for GEJ to organise rigging / manipulation of INEC, which I believe is what his original intention was. He will be the greatest loser if he does though, because violence will most likely erupt.
The problem PDP is having is not just the masses, they have problem with some powerful members of the society, and inorder to rig the election they need their support. The thing is, PDP has lost the power, but the fact that they've been ruling is what is blinding them.
Reality will reveal itself when the election is over.
#ForReal.
Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by Chigold101(m): 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
visalo:

We are waiting for Amaechi to take to the street. Stupid Amaechi
i wonder who will follow him to the streets

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by joseph1832(m): 3:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
Tolexander:
thank you bro!

Acting as if they value the live of the citizens.

Why didn't PDP postpone their campaigns and political activities due to the insurgency?
That's true. At least GEJ went to Maiduguri to visit soldiers and even to campaign. It even took the presidency some weeks before they actually acknowledge that the Chibok girls were kidnapped.
Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by SomebodyLovesMe: 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
theoctopus:

1. 20 Million people still dont have PVCs. Thats about 30% of voters. No democracy will conduct an election with that kind of disenfrachisement

2. Four states are still under terrorist siege so it will be difficult to condut elections there. But the good news is that the multinational joint operation has taken off and hope is in sight. You cannot disenfranchise 4 states of the country. That would create a big crisis especially if the election result from the remaining 32 states is inconclusive. If for example, GEJ leads Buhari with 1 million votes without elections in those 4 states, will you accept the result?

If APC really believe they can win, then there would be no difference between now and 6 weeks. Except there is something funny they have planned for 14th. The elections were postponed twice in 2011. There is nothing new in election postponement. Infact, in 2011, the presidential election was postponed the day before the election and the sky did not fall

There is a HUGE difference between now and 6 weeks.

Bless your simple soul. You stand back and watch events unfold over the next 7 weeks. Then you will remember this conversation.
Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by Akpan107(m): 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
Boland:
Even if the election is shifted, GMB will still win. My advice to the APC is to use this postponement to their advantage.

Before good thing can happen, a lot of work need to be done.
Let them postpone it. It's not gon change shii.
Very funny!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by SomebodyLovesMe: 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
Boland:
The problem PDP is having is not just the masses, they have problem with some powerful members of the society, and inorder to rig the election they need their support. The thing is, PDP has lost the power, but the fact that they've been ruling is what is blinding them.
Reality will reveal itself when the election is over.
#ForReal.

Well said!
Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by 4chelsea: 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
like father like son. why do APC leaders always make comments that could instigate civil unrest. Is it because the President has given everyone a level playing field.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by abraka00(f): 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
Try it Amaechi and see if you will not be shot dead. Did APC not shift its primary election? What is special if inec chose to shift general election? Be careful Amaechi!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by Oskilala: 4:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
theoctopus:

WORD!...But this can never be undastood by some brainless nigerians, there are facts to consider on stuffs like this, the peopke are still blind to see.....Thats y i said nigeria is a difficult country, even d so called CHANGE bringer will find it so difficult too.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by mk45(m): 4:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
Amaechi you shall not die but live to enjoy your remaining days in prison .

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
All these politicians threatening fire and brimstone,I hope Their families will all be around to join in,not that they'll fly them abroad?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
All these politicians threatening fire and brimstone,I hope Their families will all be around to join in,not that they'll fly them abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by Igwezeugo(m): 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
Akon419:
hahahaha I agree wit u Amechi should bring his son out so dt he can lead d youth on d protest
Hahahahahahha na small I laugh oooooo
Am seeing Amechi runing out of country ooooooo
He never see anything ,dis is just d begining

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by dalifa(f): 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
Akon419:
His wife and all his children! He wants to use peoples families for protest while his family is cooling off in america! Nonsense!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) / Senate Uncovers NTA, StarTimes Fraud / Governor Obiano & His Wife Cruise In Keke In Awka As Crowd Hail Them(pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.