Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,423 members, 7,881,552 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:38 PM

Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift (36526 Views)

Group Threatens Mass Protest If Buhari Doesn’t Attend Next FEC Meeting / I Won’t Go Down Alone’ Amaechi Threatens Mr President / Amaechi Threatens Buhari Again, Mr. President If Am Going Down – You’re Comin W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by parkhurst: 8:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hmmnnn...na wah o! Really, what else do you expect? NL.. is blocking so much info these days from people! Check my signature for the truth, take action!
Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by Oluabayomi1(m): 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
INEC is only favoring u nw coz ur name AMAECHI simply means AM A ECHI(translated as am tomorrow in d eastern language).
U re nothing bt a disgrace to up coming politicians in naija.
Go to DONALD DUKE O u Amaechi n learn his ways

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by seeprob(m): 8:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
abu12:

Try and see, u will knw that this is not amaechi mater but nigeria. We want election now

Election...election!!! you get PVC? even if you get,na only 1 vote you go cast.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by asamaigho(m): 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
uupgrade:
U haven't seen anything yet. Traitor. Apc Supporting another Northern Cow.
SAI Jonathan. I dedicate all the likes i have gotten today to all the good nairalanders.

so amaechi is now a traitor because he is supporting buhari(his choice)?, and u r suppose to seen as a "democrat". whatever happened to d freedom of association as spelt by the Nigerian constitution.
ur IQ NEEDS SERIOUS ATTENTION
Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
Febuhari is gone forever!!
ôya oh! start marching till your sali burst! you wan abuse PH traffic abi?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by Uteghe(m): 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
Frankiss44:

So because of Buhari you are now multi-tribal... Today you are from Akwa Ibom, 2moro imo, next tomorrow Urhobo

Bros take am easy na
Mr Crap,give a link to show I ever said am Igbo? Ndo amana isong eyin Akwa Ibom. Unwanga? Unam Ikot ke AFO ado.
Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by Uteghe(m): 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
uupgrade:
U said 90 percent of Akwa ibom? Guy u no smoke well. See should know the fact that the whole of Akwa is for Jonathan didn't u watch the presidential campaign rally? Com dude stop deceiving me becux i know u r just fooling urself. Even mad men won't believe u lol. U r so funny find other state to campaign for buhari not Akwa ibom becux even the rats in the bush knows Akwa ibom is for Gej. And before i forgot. Thunder Fire you for calling me names Bastard
Am an Oron man. Go to Oron and mention Gej on the streets. Those at the rally were hired. I know the contractors. The Voodooist is losing
Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by bella01(f): 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
Ameachi should be better go and pay the pensioners in his state and stop making threats as if he is innocent or a saint ...

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by Onasa22: 11:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
When wil Amaechi stop ranting? ok, gather your Agbero boys for the protest because the Election must be postpone.
Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by obiz2014: 12:34am On Feb 08, 2015
We can not all sit and watch GMB and Amaechi succeed in their plan to disenfranchise Nigerians through PVC. If the well meaning Nigerians see reasons for the postponement of elections, who is Amaechi and his group to counter it. Enough of that nonsense. Anyway the stadium issue was a big lesson to them.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by runtinx: 1:42am On Feb 08, 2015
Amechi is a big fool. U will hide wen Jonathan wins

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by Ezenwa11(m): 1:56am On Feb 08, 2015
johnmartus:
he never seen anything rites? Seems you're crazy meanwhile what your president is about to do is right?
Grow up mahn! Now the election has been postponed let him do his worst.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by chardino(m): 6:56am On Feb 08, 2015
Is this junky called Ameachi normal? Who does he think he is? Let him come and hold election on 14th let's see. Asshole

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by Albishir: 7:15am On Feb 08, 2015
This Amaechi is such a clown. He keep saying some inflammatory words to instigate crisis. The other day he said that over his dead body will PDP use the stadium as is it's his personal property.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 08, 2015
asamaigho:

so amaechi is now a traitor because he is supporting buhari(his choice)?, and u r suppose to seen as a "democrat". whatever happened to d freedom of association as spelt by the Nigerian constitution.
ur IQ NEEDS SERIOUS ATTENTION
while urs is leaking oil like AKPam said to Uduma

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:28am On Feb 08, 2015
Amechi ramblings of a wounded Lion. Soon u will be killed politically.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:38am On Feb 08, 2015
My only grouse if Jonathan was has tough as this since 2013 things would neva get this bad. Use all at ur disposal to hamstring these APC cows. GEJ nigeria's till 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by buJu234: 7:45am On Feb 08, 2015
Amechi..

They have finally shifted it

oya we re waiting for u to keep ur words if u re not a coward. ..

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by umahi69: 9:12am On Feb 08, 2015
You der challenge d very hand dat feed u into power!!! PDP dis PDP dat but u forgot dat dis very PDP brought u into POWER for years!!! Just d act of INGRATITUDE..........
Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by qualified(f): 10:55am On Feb 08, 2015
APC be like "If PDP postpone the election, the roof would go up in flames" I don't even see any smoke out there! Nobody dies for any politician anymore because no one is a slab animal for them especially these crop of today's politicians. Or else Buhari withdraws Zarah from her prestigious schl in UK, Amaechi same and the Oga of APC to pull her daughter iyaoloja of lagos markets in the front line then other APC fans can follow from the rear. Failing to do that, please use this opportunity to get yourselves busy jamming INEC offices for collection of your PVC and for those who are yet to have theirs, please go get a new one. You are a Nigerian, ensure your vote counts for continuity and transformation of GEJ in Govt. A lot of you all are not in Govt and would never understand why certain far reaching decisions are taken. They are the real lovers of democracy and Nigeria and wants this nation to remain 1 without violence or carnages! So don't be a facebook, bbm politician. Go get your PVC!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by egobetatoday: 1:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
please those that want to vote come feb 14 should go and do that peacefully on that day. but it wont be our fault if it is not counted. as far as sane people know elections have been postponed for a couple of weeks. if u no like am go hug transformer for all i care.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
Amaech problem continue (apc)
Amaechi has been disappointed by apc nd very soon amaechi will be kick to hell cos he deserve hell fire.

We they Rivers are not for amaechi problem continue party apc,

GEJ tilllll 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara / Nigerians In The UK Protest Against Buhari (photos) / Postponement Of The General Elections Is A Great Disappointment – Festus Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.