Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift (31152 Views)

2019 Election: Senate Backs INEC On Election Timetable / INEC To Decide On Poll Shift Saturday / Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by kilmix: 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by flexingPAPA: 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
[good . postpone it so DAT we can have time to deal with fail buhari in court .

1 Like

Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by kristisking(m): 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
APC will top the list.Why is APC calling for protest amidst reports that millions of voters in the south haven't collected their PVCs?Is this how APC want to rule by not creating a level playing ground for all?This party is devilish calling for protest at this critical moment when they know such ptotest could lead to anarchy.I belief if APC is equal to the task,they should not be scared to contest election any time.Failbuhari does know he's already a failure and he is together with APC looking for excuses.

2 Likes

Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by Mayany(m): 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
I AM ALSO INDIFFERENT LIKE NCP BUY STILL IT IS GEJ 2019

1 Like

Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by philips70(m): 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
JideTheBlogger:
Apga shaaa....

APGA is the name of a company and not a political party.

1 Like

Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by Louislewis: 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
[size=18pt]Jega, if you have been advised by Security Chiefs of this nation to postpone the election without it having any effect on the handover date, you better do so. I believe life of the electorates are more important than any individual selfish interest. For any person, group of persons, or party, going against the postponement, because he or she, they or their party felt that it will be of their advantage of winning the election, without putting into consideration of what the post-election violence that will erupt due to INEC inability of distributing uniformly the PVC to all States of the federation, without putting the life of the electorates in the North - East of this country, which our security agents had made it known to you, Jega, that their safety will not be guaranteed except ample time of 6weeks are given, does or do not wish this country well.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by Shoutozone: 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
He scheduled the meeting, so I think he should honour the outcome.
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by SPINA101(m): 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
This country called nigeria is 9 month pregenant it will soon go into labour room. And u know wat it will mean wen it deliver?
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by Hannibie: 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30522741] ahap! PDP we will still not vote for you... #changeiswhatwewant#

1 Like

Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by ransomed: 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
We are begining to know the real enemies of Nigeria.
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by Keegan: 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
emmyrichie:

At first, it was uneven distribution of the PVCs, now the arm-twisting is geared towards buying enough time to defeat the BH. What happened to this quest for the past 5yrs?

I pity those who have traveled to their respect states either to vote or for security reasons.

Most people's plans have been sabotaged.

The foolish FG is quite insensitive to the wellbeing of Nigerians.
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by sochima1989(m): 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
Na I'm #doyinokupe dey blab for twitter
Hope I saw 6weeks for the first instance?
Sit back and watch, declare 6 work free weeks,
6 weeks of state of emergency, 6 weeks to fire off bokoharam, 6 weeks of war of words on nairaland, 6 weeks to apply for my papa taxi to send jona back to otueke.
March4buhari

2 Likes

Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by jeroton: 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
Mr Jonathan, you just postponed the election to fail another day

Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by Bibol(f): 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
dayosaurus:
a friend's wedding is on the 28th oh nd we don print IV oo

Unfortunately, the wedding will have to be shifted if INEC postpones the elections. So many plans will change
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by tinacrl01(m): 9:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
INEC OH INEC OH IIINEC OHHHHHHH
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
u see
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by onowighose(m): 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
sad sad sad sad make we open our eyes ooooo sometin de come oooooo......
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by lolaxavier(m): 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
They want to postpone the elections but no shaking we shall ‪#‎March4Buhari‬.

Please don't let your morale wane.
‪#‎change‬
‪#‎sai‬ Buhari

1 Like

Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by maximunimpact(m): 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
APC all way..................weda march or febuhari
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by Drsheddy(m): 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
Ok
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by Gynacologist(m): 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
Kockane:
Biko, where is my BlackBerry charger?
ask ur moda
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by free2ryhme: 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
dayosaurus:
a friend's wedding is on the 28th oh nd we don print IV oo
Its a pity Nigeria leadership & military re now awake after being in sleep mode 4 d past 5 yrs. Its sad d wedding ll be postponed ooooo. It clearly shows d level of planlessness in Nigeria.
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by AreaFada2: 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
Babare:
It was a "majority wins the vote decision"...

But why must PDP support the postponement of the election They must have an interior motive.

APC is the most grieved about this decision. Now they need to BORROW more money for campaign.... Just saying....

They already look BROKE grin grin

You have to pity Rivers State. As Amaechi dey burn their money.
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by Akinz0126(m): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
Lobatan grin
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by MyNameIsMyName: 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
Buhari will still come out on top, the more they try to bring him down, the more he's soaring higher. Its just a matter of time b4 Gej is sent back to otuoke

1 Like

Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by Phoenix001(m): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
So many nonsense in this country without challenge is surely going to end soonest. If INEC is ready, I don't see reason why Nigerians should still be silent as at now. # election must hold!
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by sochima1989(m): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
flexingPAPA:
[good . postpone it so DAT we can have time to deal with fail buhari in court .

Na una plans be that?
Na we go vote let's see who will chicken out.
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by uchesino(m): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
makzeze:
WHETHER FEBRUARY OR MARCH, WE WILL MARCH FOR BUHARI.
march 2 failure hahahhaha
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by dunkem21(m): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
eraly:
Shame on GEJ,
Shame on PDP,
Shame on those calling for d postponement,
Shame on all d nigerian youth n elders supporting dis motive,
Shame on all d security forces of nigeria
And most importantly, shame on Nigeria.

4 gud years we had to prepare n is dis wat we get?
I feel like crying for our leaders, d youths n dis country. I bow my head in shame for d 'giant of africa'.

Will you Shaaaarap dia.
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by MyNameIsMyName: 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
Buhari will still come out on top, the more they try to bring him down, the more he's soaring higher. Its just a matter of time b4 Gej is sent back to otuoke. Sai buhari
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by omisakint: 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
olamonsor2:
NO to election postpone

afi postpone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja / Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Ran Nigeria Like A Come-and-chop Restaurant — Shehu Sani / Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.