Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:06 AM

Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift (31181 Views)

2019 Election: Senate Backs INEC On Election Timetable / INEC To Decide On Poll Shift Saturday / Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by notoriousbabe: 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
dayosaurus:

ELECTION dey dat day na abi u never hear
abeg invite me jo,I wan come chop jorof rice
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by motherlode: 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
A good look at the parties in favour of re-sheduling the election, you would sense that they are parties who can be easily manipulated with money!

Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
emmyrichie:

At first, their desperate reason was uneven distribution of the PVCs, now the arm-twisting is geared towards buying enough time to defeat the BH. What happened to this quest for the past 5yrs?

I pity those who have traveled to their respect states either to vote or for security reasons.

Most people's plans have been sabotaged.

Funny enough, whatever desperate measure GEJ and the PDP takes at this point in time, will make people lose faith in them the more.

#MarchforBUHARI
carry ur whole family go march for bookohari
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by PTNL: 10:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
An underground work of GEJ and his political cabals. PVC excuse could not work and they have now resolved to using military/BH as an excuse which further reflects another level of failure and imcompetence of GEJ. Why is this guy so desperate for power?
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by mfm04622: 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
Am I the only person that saw that sentence? The election should be postponed for at least 6 weeks IN THE FIRST INSTANCE! Does that mean they plan to extend again?
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by Nig4Greatness: 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
....Inec shoudnt have allowed those mushroom parties without any candidates in the coming elections to participate in the decision making voting process.they are just parasites that want to benefit in the process that doesnt concern them.big shame on them all.
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by mustymatic(m): 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2015
PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN HAS SHOWN
THE HIGHEST FORM OF DESPERATION AND
TYRANNY TO RETAIN POWER BY STOPPING THE
FEBRUARY 14, 2015 ELECTION. It has been
confirmed that President Jonathan has instructed
the Chief of Army staff, Inspector General of
Police, Chief of Naval staff, and the commandant
of the NSCDC to withdraw from the February 14
General election. INEC Chairman
confirmed that all the security chiefs wrote to
INEC that they are not ready to provide security
for elections in Nigeria. Before now, PDP and
Jonathan were saying that INEC IS not ready and
has not distributed voters card. Today, INEC has
shown that they are ready and has shown that
they have given out all the cards. Nigerians
should not that Goodluck Jonathan has finished
plans to cause violence, and kill Nigerians. Be
informed that violence may erupt in few days
because Jonathan will cause violence in Nigeria
so he can remain in office. Nigerians it is up to
you now. Be informed that President Jonathan is
finished politically. This tyranny, desperation and
arrogance will plug him into oblivion. You haven't
heard the last. Let us watch President Jonathan
dance Unclad at the market square. Who the
gods want to kill, they first of all make mad.
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by annibro(f): 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
I rather keep mum & watch

Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by gebest: 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Thanks for ripping the roof off the dirty ceiling.
PDP could not even display confidence while APC was displaying its
What is PDP afraid of?

BUHARI
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by popcykaylah(m): 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
its funny the way these bastards manipulate Nigerians ..why should we have a postponement in the coming elections?all na to find way rig am.they keep lying about bokoharam's violence..was Jonathan blind when they were gradually spreading thier wings gradually into Nigeria?and come to think of it..is Jonathan and FG planning to get rid of bokoharam in 6weeks when they couldnt achieve that for years.. I pity each and everyone of us..how I wish elections was done every one year ..we for dey kick any bastard immediately he bleeps up..
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by ArchEnemy(m): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
gebest:
BUHARI
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by dammytosh: 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nonsense position.

Most of those useless parties already endorsed GEJ as their president and they are simply extension of PDP.

The strategy for rigging has been revealed in the leaked tape.

It came as a shocker and they need to re-strategize.
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by discusant: 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hm, asking for security chiefs to resign at INEC meeting. One day they will ask the president to resign in that INEC meeting. Jega ought to resign for not telling Nigerians whether or not Buhari is qualified to contest next election.
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by discusant: 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
popcykaylah:
its funny the way these bastards manipulate Nigerians ..why should we have a postponement in the coming elections?all na to find way rig am.they keep lying about bokoharam's violence..was Jonathan blind when they were gradually spreading thier wings gradually into Nigeria?and come to think of it..is Jonathan and FG planning to get rid of bokoharam in 6weeks when they couldnt achieve that for years.. I pity each and everyone of us..how I wish elections was done every one year ..we for dey kick any bastard immediately he bleeps up..
Foolish for you to insinuate that fight and win Boko Haram is responsibility of only Jonathan because he is the C inC. Are you not tired of that deception,? Any day northern Muslims unite with Jonathan to fight Boko Haram, the violence shall stop.
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by Toktee(m): 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Case closed!
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by Toktee(m): 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Case closed!
You this dog,eating from the clums that falls from jonathan table,you were celebrating the postponement of the election premature,reading thru ur coments,there is no single reasonable coment u ever made,i wonder wether u have been to school before.
What a pathetic Dog!

Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by chibas: 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
Even after the 6weeks postponed date it may surprise us to hear that election won't hold that day and they will give other reason,thereby elongating his tenure which may lead to whatever.
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by SeverusSnape(m): 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
Toktee:
You this dog,eating from the clums that falls from jonathan table,you were celebrating the postponement of the election premature,reading thru ur coments,there is no single reasonable coment u ever made,i wonder wether u have been to school before.
What a pathetic Dog!
Hehehehehehe... The pig is back!.
sorry pig...I don't discuss with animals. grin
Go f.uck yourself piggy.
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by dayosaurus(m): 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
notoriousbabe:
abeg invite me jo,I wan come chop jorof rice

you sure say you go fit chop the kind jollof rice wey they? :-x
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by notoriousbabe: 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
dayosaurus:

you sure say you go fit chop the kind jollof rice wey they? :-x
why not
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by dayosaurus(m): 11:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
notoriousbabe:
why not

the rice is laced with yoghurt and banana :-x
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by notoriousbabe: 11:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
dayosaurus:

the rice is laced with yoghurt and banana :-x
that's my favourite
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by bigtt76(f): 11:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
Military command has just indicted the president - Nigeria is not secured and military under present regime are not capable! grin martial music being rehearsed somewhere nw I guess grin
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by 1miccza: 11:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
Can all of you just keep quiet and tune to AIT and Channels please??you all should stop the insinuations and blame games already!!!
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by uchesino(m): 11:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
makzeze:
JOIN THE MARCH TO SUCCESS.
SAI BABA, SAI BUHARI. Your Master GEJ is afraid of going back to Otuoke
letz bet GEJ will win simple
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by Francon(f): 12:10am On Feb 08, 2015
Hello!!

Pls kindly like the picture on this link to make me win a sum! I Want to start up an initiative with it! https://www.facebook.com/GIGMOTORS/photos/a.217928821606202.55697.217054755026942/840441626021582/?type=1&theater!

God bless u.
Kindly rebroadcast
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by victorD3: 12:19am On Feb 08, 2015
Bevista:
Ok, someone should please help me explain.

GEJ (the C-in-C) and all security agencies new more than 1 year ago that elections will be holding on February 14th & 28th. Yet the Nigerian government waited till a few weeks to the elections before deciding to tackle BokoHaram.

This is the height of Incompetency and Sabotage.

Jonathan and his cohorts are trying to use security to Blackmail Nigerians into postponing the elections. These criminals have a hidden agenda, which they need more time to perfect.

#ElectionMustHold

The only agenda they need time to perfect is to sue and disqualify the certificate forger and APC presidential aspirant called Buhari.
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by ybalogs(m): 12:50am On Feb 08, 2015
Only God knows the numbers of jobless youths
that will still go with this election with this
postponement .We're looking up to You O
God.Spare our lifes to witness a better Nigeria.O
God, pls give this miscreants a thinking cap for
them to know they're just sandpapers in the
hands of these politicians.God pls,Bless my
Darling Country,Nigeria.
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by dayosaurus(m): 7:30am On Feb 08, 2015
notoriousbabe:
that's my favourite

hmm, come over to my house then, pm me cheesy
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by charles424(m): 7:33am On Feb 08, 2015
emmyrichie:

At first, their desperate reason was uneven distribution of the PVCs, now the arm-twisting is geared towards buying enough time to defeat the BH. What happened to this quest for the past 5yrs?

I pity those who have traveled to their respect states either to vote or for security reasons.

Most people's plans have been sabotaged.

Funny enough, whatever desperate measure GEJ and the PDP takes at this point in time, will make people lose faith in them the more.

THE EVIL MEN DO,WILL SURELY LIVE AFTER THEM....WHEN THEY WANT TO RIG EKITI ELECTION,WHERE THERE NO BOKO HARAM?BECAUSE OF THE FEAR OF LOOSING THE ELECTION,THEY NOW POSPONE IT TO PERFECT THEIR RIGGING STRATEGY..
GOD IS WATCHING.....
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by notoriousbabe: 11:04am On Feb 08, 2015
dayosaurus:

hmm, come over to my house then, pm me cheesy
na for your house dem go do the wedding?you wan take food lure me to your house abi?I no dey come o grin
Re: Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift by ypeace: 11:08am On Feb 08, 2015
GMBMarch2AsoRock/GEJmarch2otuoke/NAIJAMarch4wrd

Election Postponement: How International Community Saved INEC Chairman’s Job / Nigerians Blast PDP For Politicising Buhari Statements On Election Rigging / Photos Of Ongoing Lokoja Flyover Project By Kogi State Government