Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,937 members, 7,922,305 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:26 AM

Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander (4774 Views)

How To Make Her Fall Hopelessly In Love With You / Imagine What She Fell In Luv With / What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
Blackett:
So do I. And I hate being tagged as one because someone jobless created a thread. So mind your utterances before I go off on you.
off on me? u for deh on before .

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
diddydiva:

just listen to yourself dude. a guy without the potential of making money!!!
why is he without the potential?
is he lazy , cursed or what

can you advise your sister or a close female friend to go for such guy?

although I must say this some ladies are not patient enough.

Love should be the important reason of going into a relationship but I must say this when there is poverty in such relationship the love is tested.
Why are they not patient? - Money or lack of money

Love? When money finishes in a relationship, love flies out thru the window.

Emphasis on Money.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Creamish(f): 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
Blackett y are u like this,u open a new account just to seek attentions from ladies.#Blackett have been fooling himself since 19bc#fake niggaz everywhere!
prettythicksme:
hehehehehe scammers everyway#fake blakett hooks fake misswanted=fake children#be fooling yaself!
POETIST:
....oga blackkett pls come out from your hidding stop toasting yourself
Edwardhead:
This is blackett
I love u too
this ma secnd Acct on NL

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
Creamish:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
close you back teeth
Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
Creamish:

see what blackett have done to himself grin

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
Prixus:

lmao!!! this is what I call Busted...u don burst d guy bubble...lol...you are one smart girl...
Dont mind the dude!he thinks we are all fools like him.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Creamish(f): 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
POETIST:
close you back teeth

with those comments, e go hard oo! grin

prettythicksme:
see what blackett have done to himself grin

U get to see diff xters everyday.. gone r the days when NL wasn't flooded wit kids.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
POETIST:
....oga blackkett pls come out from your hidding stop toasting yourself
lol that dude is a joker grin
Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
Blackett:
Why are they not patient? - Money or lack of money

Love? When money finishes in a relationship, love flies out thru the window.

Emphasis on Money.

the love is tested not conquered
Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
Creamish:

U get to see diff xters everyday.. gone r the days when NL wasn't flooded wit kids.. cheesy
I tel u,romance section is full of shiiits!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
Creamish:

I tell u,romance section is full of shiiits!
Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol that dude is a joker grin
lol...just cant help but laugh at the poor dude.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
diddydiva:

the love is tested not conquered
That love will only win when money starts flowing in, cos like you said, you don't wanna be broke.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
Creamish:

..underage people.
Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
Blackett:
That love will only win when money starts flowing in, cos like you said, you don't wanna be broke.
it's useless trying to change or view. Believe what u like dude.

I just pity the lady

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
diddydiva:

it's useless trying to change or view. Believe what u like dude.

I just pity the lady
I don't need anybody to be happy. That's the mistake girls make. Thinking a guy cannot live without them and they can hold his emotions to ransom.

Not me.

Therefore, pity no lady. Me first.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
Blackett:
I don't need anybody to be happy. That's the mistake girls make. Thinking a guy cannot live without them and they can hold his emotions to ransom.

Not me.

Therefore, pity no lady. Me first.
pity u?

yea I really do pity u

I learnt you are fake is that true

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
diddydiva:

pity u?

yea I really do pity u

I learnt you are fake is that true
I'm not fake.

And don't pity me. There's no basis to.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
Blackett:
I'm not fake.

And don't pity me. There's no basis to.
if you say so

have a nice day
Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
Redoil:
what about you

What about me
Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Redoil: 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
Tandullceblog:

What about me
yes.
Which nairalander are you in love with.
Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
Redoil:
yes.

Lol, still scanning the area first. Will let you know when I narrow down to the elite 3
Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Islie: 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
Funny thread with funny set of people
Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Islie: 3:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
Redoil:
yes.
l

Is it that easy to love someone you haven't seen
Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Equado(m): 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
Blackett:
I'm only pained when I see idiots jumping into conclusions. Shows you can't reason for yourself. So how do you call yourself a man, _idiot?
seems you've been schooled on labelling people "_idiots_"...I put it to you, that you're the one behind both monikers,you sick,dumb fucck.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
Equado:
seems you've been schooled on labelling people "_idiots_"...I put it to you, that you're the one behind both monikers,you sick,dumb fucck.
You need to put something in your brain, son of a thousand fathers.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Equado(m): 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
Blackett:
You need to put something in your brain, son of a thousand fathers.
I apologise for being quick to speak, having seen her love thread for someone else!!!
Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
Blackett:
Where are the some?

Nigerian girls will only love someone who has money OR someone who has potential of having money. So what are we talking about?

I ll agreed to the other phrase "someone who has Potential of making money"....wat were u expecting??...we should love poverty Nd lack, end our life is misery??...being realistic isn't gold digging, I wouldn't go for a guy with a low life??...if he doesn't hav money good!...but he should hav a potential for it..lyk "certificate dat can get him a good job...or a business plan to raise income...Y ll someone sane want to end wit a guy dat hav no vision....my dear to actually big goals u need money and a partner who stands as asset to help u actualize it not a liability dat destroys vision..
Change ur mentality guy..find the right gal, it's not like ladies overseas re any better
Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
zaragal:

I ll agreed to the other phrase "someone who has Potential of making money"....wat were u expecting??...we should love poverty Nd lack, end our life is misery??...being realistic isn't gold digging, I wouldn't go for a guy with a low life??...if he doesn't hav money good!...but he should hav a potential for it..lyk "certificate dat can get him a good job...or a business plan to raise income...Y ll someone sane want to end wit a guy dat hav no vision....my dear to actually big goals u need money and a partner who stands as asset to help u actualize it not a liability dat destroys vision..
Change ur mentality guy..find the right gal, it's not like ladies overseas re any better
I already have the right mentality.

Just look at all what you wrote. This only tells me that even if you were standing by me and I fall, you'll leave after a while because of uncertainties. Most times all a guy needs is someone who believes in him. What most girls do now is believe in him, and when they see things aren't working, they leave. . . It's the same story.
Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
Blackett:
I already have the right mentality.

Just look at all what you wrote. This only tells me that even if you were standing by me and I fall, you'll leave after a while because of uncertainties. Most times all a guy needs is someone who believes in him. What most girls do now is believe in him, and when they see things aren't working, they leave. . . It's the same story.

Do u want me to brief u my story??....i hav dated a guy without a dime before...in short he is the one I love most among the guys hav dated, I stayed becos the has a potential for money, he has a life he has a dream...I cnt leave a man with a dream without a money but I cn and ll always leave a man without a dream but wit money....i believe in someone's ambition dude.. but he must hav a head start..he shouldn't b lazy, dependent and redundant..he should act like a man, be resourceful, benevolent, disciplined, industrious and above all hav the mind of God..wit all dat pocket the money we will start together....i prefer to build my future wit my prospective husband, can entering the paradise he built alone...besides I need to knw my prospective husband is good enough to cater for my home, giv my children a sound life
Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
zaragal:

Do u want me to brief u my story??....i hav dated a guy without a dime before...in short he is the one I love most among the guys hav dated, I stayed becos the has a potential for money, he has a life he has a dream...I cnt leave a man with a dream without a money but I cn and ll always leave a man without a dream but wit money....i believe in someone's ambition dude.. but he must hav a head start..he shouldn't b lazy, dependent and redundant..he should act like a man, be resourceful, benevolent, disciplined, industrious and above all hav the mind of God..wit all dat pocket the money we will start together....i prefer to build my future wit my prospective husband, can entering the paradise he built alone...besides I need to knw my prospective husband is good enough to cater for my home, giv my children a sound life
So why did you leave him?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Governor Was Sighted Kissing And Romancing Lover Yesterday At Ikeja Mall / Angry Wife Beats Up Her Husband’s Mistress After Catching Them In Bed (photos) / Guy Catches His GF Inside Anothr Guy’s Benz After She Lied She Was In NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.