Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,937 members, 7,922,306 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:32 AM

Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander (4775 Views)

How To Make Her Fall Hopelessly In Love With You / Imagine What She Fell In Luv With / What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
Blackett:
So why did you leave him?

I didn't leave him, is mother frustrated our love becos am akwaibom and he was warri, dey don't want akwaibom gal, she has false orientation abt us
Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
zaragal:

I didn't leave him, is mother frustrated our love becos am akwaibom and he was warri, dey don't want akwaibom gal, she has false orientation abt us
I'm touched. . . cry So sorry.
Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
Misswanted, seems there are legion of cockroaches in ur brain. Wats d probs with u?
Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
Blackett:
I'm touched. . . cry So sorry.

Thnx.. smiley
Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by 100Cents: 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
MissWanted:
His name is Blackett. & his diffrnt, so I started Havn sum fillins 4 him, but I CNT tell him so I went luk cheap. Did is my alternate moniker bcus he dsnt Rily giv me attention on my main aknt. Am scared of his rejection, BT I just went to tell him DAT I luv him and not every gel is d same, he sounds lyk he as bin hurt BT I can heal his wounds if given d chance

Please, you cannot date your fellow man.

This is Nigeria. .

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
I cant help but laugh........ Buhahahahahaha
so it's true dat yaba-left patients ar pitching their tents here.
I can see ye hav all smoked dried *weed*

@op why downgrade urself like dis when u knw dat u ar special to someone else

Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
zaragal:

Thnx.. smiley
can I ask something tho?
Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
Blackett:
can I ask something tho?

Yes
Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
zaragal:

Yes
Why did you two allow his mom to come inbetween?
Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
Blackett:
Why did you two allow his mom to come inbetween?

I can't force myself into the family nah, y ll I want to come in between mother and child..he on the other hand is still dependent on his mum so u cnt expect him to turn against his family..u could only hope d future brings us back together but now I hav to let him go
Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
zaragal:

I can't force myself into the family nah, y ll I want to come in between mother and child..he on the other hand is still dependent on his mum so u cnt expect him to turn against his family..u could only hope d future brings us back together but now I hav to let him go
I see where the problem is. Hmm. Future. You still love him I guess?
Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
Blackett:
I see where the problem is. Hmm. Future. You still love him I guess?

Honestly....i do wink, ll I say he is my first love but not the first guy I dated
Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
zaragal:

Honestly....i dp wink, ll I say he is my first love but not the first gal I dated
Guy or gal?
Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
Blackett:
Guy or gal?

Guy hav corrected myself
Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
zaragal:

Guy hav corrected myself
Well, if you really love him, you won't let him be. Right now he needs your encouragement. He needs to know you believe in him. It'll make him work harder and be his own man, able to take decisions like choosing his life partner. . . So that when that future comes, his mind will still be on you.

There's a very thin line between you saying you left him, and him thinking you abandoned him.
Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
Blackett:
Well, if you really love him, you won't let him be. Right now he needs your encouragement. He needs to know you believe in him. It'll make him work harder and be his own man, able to take decisions like choosing his life partner. . . So that when that future comes, his mind will still be on you.

There's a very thin line between you saying you left him, and him thinking you abandoned him.

Honestly??...I don't want to go back to him....reasons best knwn to me...enough abt me we hav already derailed the thread
Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
zaragal:

Honestly??...I don't want to go back to him....reasons best knwn to me...enough abt me we hav already derailed the thread
Now you've said your mind. And I think I know why tho.
Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
Blackett:
Now you've said your mind. And I think I know why tho.

Lolzzzzz....sometimes it's not all abt love, wen u marry someone u marry the family as well, u cnt force urself intofamily dat doesnt want u, most esp wen it has to do wit the mother, dere re many implications....i ll snappy out of dat family and see a better guy, one advantage...."am pretty"..lolzz tongue
Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
zaragal:

Lolzzzzz....sometimes it's not all abt love, wen u marry someone u marry the family as well, u cnt force urself intofamily dat doesnt want u, most esp wen it has to do wit the mother, dere re many implications....i ll snappy out of dat family and see a better guy, one advantage...."am pretty"..lolzz tongue
Lol. Most akwa ibom girls are pretty. They are homely, neat and God, they can cook. Damn!

Yeah it's not only about love. The guy showed that he'll let his family interfere with his marriage. I know that puts a lot of ladies off, and I don't blame them. No one wants a sissy husband. And also, forcing thru with marriage with a family that doesn't want you means you'll get blamed for any bad thing that happens to the guy. I understand your decision.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
Blackett:
Lol. Most akwa ibom girls are pretty. They are homely, neat and God, they can cook. Damn!

Yeah it's not only about love. The guy showed that he'll let his family interfere with his marriage. I know that puts a lot of ladies off, and I don't blame them. No one wants a sissy husband. And also, forcing thru with marriage with a family that doesn't want you means you'll get blamed for any bad thing that happens to the guy. I understand your decision.

Now u speak my language
Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
@blackett. All she did was tell u her feelings,
All you needed to say in reply was yes i will or no i wont.
Call her jobless for creating this thread shows no maturity.
Going off on other users for one reason or the other also shows your lack of maturity.
and finally
male-females all like, love and want to be associated with money,just that some love it more than others including you.
Why the gold digger label on all female.dont forget the sayn that those who live in glass house shouldn't throw stones.cos i believe u have females in your family.
Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
retalee3:
@blackett. All she did was tell u her feelings,
All you needed to say in reply was yes i will or no i wont.
Call her jobless for creating this thread shows no maturity.
Going off on other users for one reason or the other also shows your lack of maturity.
and finally
male-females all like, love and want to be associated with money,just that some love it more than others including you.
Why the gold digger label on all female.dont forget the sayn that those who live in glass house shouldn't throw stones.cos i believe u have females in your family.

She's fake.
Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by coderXO(m): 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
Jobless.com or maybe these are teenagers...
Re: Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 29, 2016
Niccurs Toasting themselves Since the days of Lot and the Pillar of Salt...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Letter To Ireneony / Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 / Men: Say No To Slavery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.