Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,120 members, 7,922,718 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 11:52 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1299644 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
What is wrong with yuvraj's left ear, it looks like a flat surface.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by silkiss: 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
Wow J3da... thanks a lot for the update u Hv done more than noble.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
ZeeWorld can be silly sha. ..they cut out important scenes only to show us rubbish angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hukum has been upgraded!silly Adi,you are going to hear it today,shameless he goat!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Marceebaby: 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
I loved sugni's facial expressions when grandmother adi was giving adi the towel, like yuck!!! Lol

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Marceebaby: 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
I loved sugni's facial expressions when grandmother adi was giving adi the towel, like yuck!!! Lol
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
Marceebaby:

Kai I didn't see that part o, that's when my mum started looking for umblela ..oooohm

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
Adi the PHOOOOOOOOOL!! Snitches end up in ditches angry . Vikram stop crying joor....others shiver the minute you're mentioned and that swegbe who's supposed to be your son back stabs you. gringringringringrin Someborri's gonna hear it...and the gbege has been Endorsed at the Veneration, wedding night ko....honey moon nii. Sharrap Sugni. .see who's talking about trust? angry . Bed of Love..lmfao gringringringringringringringrin . Ole Jati Jati!!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Marceebaby: 7:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
Vikram the manipulator!!! Hahahahaha and Adi the mumu chai!!! Vikram o cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
Marceebaby:
Vikram the manipulator!!! Hahahahaha and Adi the mumu chai!!! Vikram o cheesy cheesy grin

What is his plan?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Marceebaby: 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
Blossom023:

What is his plan?
He's gonna kill Adi the lizard hehehehe the crying part was a move to get daft adi to agree lmao and the frog fell for it smh... But oh well I know Sugni the Wonder Woman will be there to rescue him

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ekiseme(m): 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ghen Ghen!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ekiseme(m): 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
I'll be back when adi is dead

annoying mofo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ekiseme:
I'll be back when adi is dead

annoying mofo

gringringrin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ekiseme(m): 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
Forwetinnah:

gringringrin
i wish the guy will succed in killing him seriously

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ekiseme:
i wish the guy will succed in killing him seriously

Unfortunately Sugni took one for the team, good for her. She's the eye of the storm afterall

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jennyzee(f): 8:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
http://jennyentertains.com/2015/08/20/breaking-free-s1e69/ Today on Breaking Free. Am so scared for Adi..... Vikram is evil Oh Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by folusho2001: 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
please would Adi die? oooo I need to know oo pleaseee
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Marceebaby: 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ughhh!!! I hate this Pia with her dancing Eyebrows gosh!!! Must they always dance whenever she's talking? Arghh!!! This girl should just die already she's more than confused about what she wants than sahiba
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
Imagine Jay Walia??

Pia dances when she walks too...kiiikiiiikiii
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Marceebaby: 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Imagine Jay Walia??

Pia dances when she walks too...kiiikiiiikiii
Maybe jay is doing it so that bani will come out of her shock. Let's see
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
Marceebaby:
Ughhh!!! I hate this Pia with her dancing Eyebrows gosh!!! Must they always dance whenever she's talking? Arghh!!! This girl should just die already she's more than confused about what she wants than sahiba

I noticed d dancing eyebrows too.....
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
Can someone please gag PIA for me ?? Jeez!! Pia...put a sock to it
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by J3da: 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
Sorry guys, just getting home and I'm tired, will try and update in the morning God willing...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Marceebaby: 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
Every Pia known or unknown working against my marriage burn to ashes in Jesus name AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
If she doesn't cry within 24 hours Bani will loose her mental state. Do these Indian soap opera make any medical sense? lol

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jennyzee(f): 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
If you missed tonight's episode on the promise, thenn you missed!!! But not really cause you can catch up here http://jennyentertains.com/telenovela/zee-world/the-promise/the-promise-s2e24-jais-silence-is-over/
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
"20 years after"?

...and Sahiba and Fateh's Mom remained the same? shocked

Tell us another story! undecided

@Forwetinnah, ujugladys, Jummaima, komzyb, carolsbrave

6 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
Fateh's mother is hot I wonder what she looks like without make up
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
Adesiji77:
"20 years after"?

They are 'The Originals' indian version...Ranveer has refused to die too. It's okay

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by J3da: 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
Adesiji77:
"20 years after"?

Same question I asked myself when I saw them both oh!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Not cool sad

Just kidding tongue shocked cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.