Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,738 members, 7,875,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1292588 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
wow, finally!!!!!!

Reva gets double slap

now I appreciate Vikram's penchant for his gun

he has forgotten champa in order to save lizard adi life
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
Adi would have prevented this if he had opened that snitchy mouth of his..but no, Reva leaves...Sugni goes back to Vikram. One tori wey him no wan hear lialia
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
this suman is crazy
let vikram catch you
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
who will save vikram o

stupid adi
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
mistytohcute:
who will save vikram o

"Their creator" ...Unfortunately they're not so happy with Adi/Sugni too grin ; so the shooting must *kontinu* cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
Forwetinnah:

"Their creator" ...Unfortunately they're not so happy with Adi/Sugni too grin ; so the shooting must *kontinu* cheesy

abi na

stupid adi na only love him sabi
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
awww, vikram

the things we do for love
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
Silly Adi,u want to celebrate wedding night,in your dreams mister!even with Baburan's abi telescope he still shot sugni
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
gringringringringringrin
Vikram is a handful. ..oh laaawd
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Adi would have prevented this if he had opened that snitchy mouth of his..but no, Reva leaves...Sugni goes back to Vikram. One tori wey him no wan hear lialia

don't mind him

if it were up to me, he would certainly die for his foolishness
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
Reva never change o

thunder fire u
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
NEPA just bleeped up
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
mistytohcute:

abi na

stupid adi na only love him sabi

Shey you don see how dem wake am up..tell am " are you hurt Landlord Vikram, I won't let you die" cheesy
Adi can marry Sugni 20 times, take all the vows...go round the holy fire 50 times. ..cross the Indian Ocean 200 times. The only vow recognised by their creator is the 1st one between Vikram and Sugni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
Phew!! Finally, that little episode called Adi and Sugni is over!!!!!! Happy to miss them tongue tongue

Adi jump joor..take a dive for "rove";
Abi him rove no reach that depth. .. cheesy shiooor
He's there reciting poem

Vikram what have you donee. ...boobooboobooo cry wink tongue

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
Adi, Vikram so this Love?
Vikram lovers, why isn't he jumping in the lake with Sugni? He loved her!
Jump in after her Vikram!!!

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by peacettw: 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
Idiot!! Jump in there silly!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by peacettw: 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
Oh gawd, the acting is so bad...adi....just shut it! Why is noone helping sugni for crying out loud!!!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
slyowokoya:
Adi, Vikram so this Love?
Vikram lovers, why isn't he jumping in the lake with Sugni? He loved her!
Jump in after her Vikram!!!

Na him marry her....if her husby who's waiting for a marital night* /bed of rove* is there reciting dry poem for us. .why should Vikram? gringringringringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
45 guests viewing this thread...come out come out, wherever you are!!

59 now, hmmnnn

65....i see

68...im scared now

84....this place don turn fear files according to Mizzzbeee

99 shocked...okay I'm out!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jennyzee(f): 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
Is it just me or are you guys crying too? That was too much, heartbreaking.... Today on breaking Free http://jennyentertains.com/telenovela/zee-world/breaking-free/breaking-free-s1e70-everything-goes-wrong/

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nanalady(f): 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
Does anyone know if sugni will survive
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
71 guests nw hmmmm
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
120 hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
124 hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
120 guests wow!Vikram is on fire! grin silly mumu Adi,your so called "wife" was shot and fell from that height and he is busy talking about marital night that he will miss?mumu
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
Forwetinnah:

59 now, hmmnnn

65....i see

68...im scared now

see ur mouth and come out tongue

sheee na person wey dey watch dey shook mouth for wetin I dey see .
Anyway thanks to j3da for the recent updates with respect to breaking free although for good three weeks i don't loss out finish for breaking free. sometimes I no dey even follow up for wetin she dey update; all na long story thanks anyway @ j3da .

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
ujugladys:
120 guests wow!Vikram is on fire! grin silly mumu Adi,your so called "wife" was shot and fell from that height and he is busy talking about marital night that he will miss?mumu
So vikram still married sugni untouched,nice to know.pls where is gulabi
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
tomisinbaby:

So vikram still married sugni untouched,nice to know.pls where is gulabi
I guess she is on break,they said she traveled to another village not sure though
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
sophiadfirst:

see ur mouth and come out tongue

sheee na person wey dey watch dey shook mouth for wetin I dey see .
Anyway thanks to j3da for the recent updates with respect to breaking free although for good three weeks i don't loss out finish for breaking free. sometimes I no dey even follow up for wetin she dey update; all na long story thanks anyway @ j3da .

@ sophiadfirst I sight you wink..been awhile. How Ajuwaya na??
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
Adi and Vikram are both frauds. None is willing to die with her. Poor Sugni, now you will have to come back from the dead and scold them both!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
Forwetinnah:

59 now, hmmnnn

65....i see

68...im scared now

99 shocked...okay I'm out!!
u see wat I was saying embarassed angry

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jennyzee(f): 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.