Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,100 members, 7,880,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:10 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1293364 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by VOM: 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
peacettw:
So sugni is alive...howwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww?

Na wa ooooo this can never happen in hollywood

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
So true.. They managed to make deljeet mum age abit.. But fatei mum never aged one bit.. Smh
peacettw:
breaking free: 6 months later.......

Well, i'll rather live with that than 20 years later...garnished with 2 key actors dead, fully grown kids and add to all of that no signs of aging, not even a wrinkle on the previous actors' faces. Eternal love, I hail thee
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
O pls... The new sugni is going to be a dancer.. Hahaha.. Landlord Vikram to the rescue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Marceebaby: 8:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
Seriously couldn't this people print a real invitation card? They had to use a heartfelt birthday wishes card in pretence as an invitation card. The promise o! Chai

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
..about time Bani starts carrying a Pepper spray around!! It might help in resetting PIAs brain. Very useless sister!! What game is this Karan playing?? All these Karan dem sef??

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jennyzee(f): 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ekiseme(m): 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
Oohgae:
The bullet was meant for Adi..

Ololoooo
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
Jeet's younger brother : Fateh's Son though....YUM!! #thoseLips wink

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:48am On Aug 25, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Jeet's younger brother : Fateh's Son though....YUM!! #thoseLips wink
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Adi(after Sugni fell into that ditch): Sugni come out, I know you like playing games and you're very shy
Sugni(struggling for life in the ditch): * Why shall I shy?*
cheesy grin Good gracious me

Anyway Sugni's gone to get her brain formatted back to factory settings. .some memories wiped and loose screws tightened.

Writers could not figure out how they would put Vikram and Sugni together, so they had to format Sugni brain! Very dirty trick. angry

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kratika(f): 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
pls can someone give me gist of today's episodes of zeeworld soap operas....
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
slyowokoya:

Writers could not figure out how they would put Vikram and Sugni together, so they had to format Sugni brain! Very dirty trick. angry

Lol...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sugni's destiny though undecided . From one Shewe joint (bedni community) to another (Brothel) Smh

cheesy Vikram is seeing things, Sugni is just Willy Willy

Sugni's turn to save Vikram...what do we call this now? Karma or Dharma?? So na because of that small somersault naim dem dey take sew Vikram intestines so? grin *Claps once*

6 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Lol...

Ur enjoying yourself for sure. For me, its all boring. Its like the writer's took u back to Vikram puppy love and Sugni rejection. What's new about that?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
finally ORE PIYA

I missed that song
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
finally ORE PIYA

I missed that song
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
slyowokoya:

Ur enjoying yourself for sure. For me, its all boring. Its like the writer's took u back to Vikram puppy love and Sugni rejection. What's new about that?

sister I will take anything just to see them back together

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
slyowokoya:

Waaaaareva!! What would you call that annoying drama between Adi and Sugni? Interesting?? Such taste cheesy
Adi fans must be groaning in pain right now....hope you felt the jolt like Sugni tongue

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
Wat r they operating on vikram? Nawaoo dis zeeworld sef

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
All these indian series,there is always someone to interrupt when you are meant to see someone.please they Shld hurry up and reunite,sorry Adi fans!we endured that nauseating drama btw Adi and sugni,now it's time for the real deal,#teamVikramSugni!

8 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Waaaaareva!! What would you call that annoying drama between Adi and Sugni? Interesting?? Such taste cheesy
Adi fans must be groaning in pain right now....hope you felt the jolt like Sugni tongue

Aaaarrrrh! Whatever yourself. Maybe we'll see Amorita again undecided

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ladylaurel(f): 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
Plz can someone tell me what happened to Adi? Plsssssssssx
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
ujugladys:
All these indian series,there is always someone to interrupt when you are meant to see someone.please they Shld hurry up and reunite,sorry Adi fans!we endured that nauseating drama btw Adi and sugni,now it's time for the real deal, #teamVikramSugni!

HELL YEEEEAAAH!!
*with an echo*

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
ujugladys:
All these indian series,there is always someone to interrupt when you are meant to see someone.please they Shld hurry up and reunite,sorry Adi fans!we endured that nauseating drama btw Adi and sugni,now it's time for the real deal,#teamVikramSugni!

one orijin for you babe

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
carolsbrave:
Wat r they operating on vikram? Nawaoo dis zeeworld sef

It's funny isn't? Doctors in India must be very rich, every little injury is an major operation.
I'm sure all Vikram needed was stitches and bandaid.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
mistytohcute:

one orijin for you babe

Na Ciroc Vodka sure pass...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
Who is this Assistant Adi again? They even look alike, mscheeew

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
mistytohcute:

one orijin for you babe
thanks grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
Forwetinnah:

HELL YEEEEAAAH!!
*with an echo*
they are prolonging their meeting o
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
I want see Bani and Karoon hookup grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
slyowokoya:

It was a dirtier trick when they suddenly turned vikram to a villain. If they could do the trick then they can surely do it again now

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.