Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:14 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1293385 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:03am On Jan 16, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
and still expected to go serve the men and their families

Ayam telling yoooou!! Folks from the woman's side are not permitted to drink even water when they visit their daughters at their inlaws' but the man's family can come over to the woman's family home and eat like kings? Jesu!! E b like them dey beg the men to marry the woman o!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by seagulsntrawler: 10:44am On Jan 16, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Ayam telling yoooou!! Folks from the woman's side are not permitted to drink even water when they visit their daughters at their inlaws' but the man's family can come over to the woman's family home and eat like kings? Jesu!! E b like them dey beg the men to marry the woman o!
That's the culture over there in India. Destiny is trying to cast female children in a positive light and to change people's attitude and perception about women in India.
By the way, how many times dem go marry that Meera younger sister? I've counted more than 3 marriage rituals so far.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 2:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
seagulsntrawler:

That's the culture over there in India. Destiny is trying to cast female children in a positive light and to change people's attitude and perception about women in India.
By the way, how many times dem go marry that Meera younger sister? I've counted more than 3 marriage rituals so far.

I think their weddings come with a lot of ceremonies if the brides family can afford it (I remember Katy Perry and her sorry ex husband copied the whole Indian eish and theirs lasted for like 2weeks). In Meras younger Sister's case..the Walias are footing the bill so Meera doesn't care.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by seagulsntrawler: 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
Forwetinnah:

I think their weddings come with a lot of ceremonies if the brides family can afford it (I remember Katy Perry and her sorry ex husband copied the whole Indian eish and theirs lasted for like 2weeks). In Meras younger Sister's case..the Walias are footing the bill so Meera doesn't care.
Ok. I get it now. Thanks for the explanation.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hmmmm, I have really missed oo. All thanks to NEPA abii na AEDC, (they cut my light and say I should pay 40k oo, hia, for this January fa? embarassed embarassed) Thanks to you guys and the Facebook update page, I am up to date on the series. Awhh, but would have loved to see the look on Ahbi's face when he was nailed and Jigasa too.
Chai, sweet Aunty Mano, it's really a pity.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by dboyflexy(m): 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
Adazlolly:
Hmmmm, I have really missed oo. All thanks to NEPA abii na AEDC, (they cut my light and say I should pay 40k oo, hia, for this January fa? embarassed embarassed) Thanks to you guys and the Facebook update page, I am up to date on the series. Awhh, but would have loved to see the look on Ahbi's face when he was nailed and Jigasa too.
pls what's d name of d facebook update page
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
today's fear files is so touching
*tears*
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:02am On Jan 17, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
sly girl! I finally got it grin...**dancing. Lungi dance**

Baby, you gat it . grin
It will be so much fun when you quote me now. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by DzTzl(f): 11:22am On Jan 17, 2016
Jigyasa's expression when she was caught grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abubakarsadiq15: 11:33am On Jan 17, 2016
Hii Guys#but then who killed the Walia twins if it not pia or Jigyasa#I really like the way kukki makes her plans she reminds me of urvashi nd when is urvashi coming back# Garodia girls re just sick# since the old Lakshmi left there was no action in destiny nd in this sacred ties i think i like vasha she gat the mind of Lakshmi not the long faced archu***happy Sunday guys

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 3:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
He was just an impostor.. The real abii is with mano husband....
warriorprincess:

wait wait wait ...are u telling me that Abhi is nit mano's child shocked shocked shocked
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
I'm just happy she stood up for herself else menka would accept those conditions
Forwetinnah:
Hahahaaaaa!! So Garri* was asked to do a runway show?? Jeez!! Marriage is a VERY SERIOUS BUSINESS IN INDIA O!! Oh my?! The humiliation women go through from that part of the World?!! After paying groom price and donating half their father's estate they're still treated like slaves

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
mistytohcute:

so happy for you sister

two bottles of orijin
yay me!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
mistytohcute:

so happy for you sister

two bottles of orijin
yay me!! grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
nggie:

So happy u finally got it. Congratulabia grin
...yassss gurl...me is smurrtt
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
slyowokoya:

Baby, you gat it . grin
It will be so much fun when you quote me now. cheesy
..so much fun!...quoting is so much easier now,thanks girlie

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
Adazlolly:

Can u please share the fb update link especially for destiny I've not watched Zee world in 2wks. Thanks in advance
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
[quote author=Forwetinnah post=42025269]

Ayam telling yoooou!! Folks from the woman's side are not permitted to drink even water when they visit their daughters at their inlaws' but the man's family can come over to the woman's family home and eat like kings? Jesu!! E b like them dey beg the men to marry the woman....yes o,a husband seemss to be a major status boost for them
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by twerk: 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
forwetin naaa u are right cos it is clear in married again= mr dube and shoba ma always stay like beggers wghen in suraj house. laali same. and many more . i have an indian man in my office. he took time to explain how dia marriage llaws to us. and he said that now his son is of age to marry , he is doing well and his son too is ding well that he wount send too much bill to his inlaws. we were like whattttttt. who does dat in nigeria. man send list and woman buys engagement ring with gifts. naaaaaaa.
Forwetinnah:

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 5:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
Saloni madam's next mission:revealing kavery's secret to samar and the family at large!. a super daughter in law AND daughter's work Is never done ,they need to put her on some kinda salary yo

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ladyo142: 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hmm,,,,hope this new "damsel in distress" won't be the new Chandi.. And Nahar ,nice "HERO" moves
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mariecakes(f): 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
This Ranveer sef cheesy grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abimbawealth(f): 9:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
Rashy ooo, I pity you
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
Rashi ur fervent prayers saved u oooo... Ranveer u are yet to learn so u were busy pretending to have changed...
So sad dash died with his findings but Jay now knows the truth about his relationship with bani...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
I kinda like this TU ZAROORI song
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 1:28am On Jan 19, 2016
Oohgae:
Rashi ur fervent prayers saved u oooo... Ranveer u are yet to learn so u were busy pretending to have changed...
So sad dash died with his findings but Jay now knows the truth about his relationship with bani...
I knew ranveer was up to something right from when he came out of prison. Poor rashi doesn't even knw he wanted to murder her #smh#

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:24am On Jan 19, 2016
Nahar don enter one chance tongue...saloni looking at that girl with serious side eye... grin...she bettetrt pack her Things and come back to her house if she knows what is good for her ...pple of God,I still get double quotes o..I think there is something wrong with my phone sad
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
. Ok...have I got it? cry

You garrit grin wink wink wink
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
Oohgae:
Manav mum sha.... I cut cap for her.... But the love between achana and manav is real....

You r right about that. And at least, thank God Achana can speak to her husband Manav.....It would have been too annoying, if she keeps quiet with him too.

On a lighter note grin grin grin "Achana" means "Matches" in Hausa Language....So Achana, you are supposed to be hot like fire (Reminds me of Lola, in Telemundo) You had better start showing us some action soon enough. wink
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
Why hasn't Nahar learnt anything. He has bought home another snake. And Saloni for crying out loud, keep a leash on your husband.

Samar, sorry o. Life goes on.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
Married again on zee world again? Smh
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
Manav and archana...the first real hug as hubby and wifey...congrats to them ...@jumaima,wannan 'archanan' ba archana ba ne,sunan Ta ya ka ma Ta ya za ma 'ruwan sanyi' grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.