Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,112 members, 7,880,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1293369 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by enoqueen: 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ama80:
I hope saloni has a gud reason for doing all these.

Na urvashi send am grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by dboyflexy(m): 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ama80:
I hope saloni has a gud reason for doing all these.
yea she has a good reason 4 doing.....nd to me wats she is doing is what i call selflessness in d highest degree
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nellyalph: 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
dboyflexy:
yea she has a good reason 4 doing.....nd to me wats she is doing is what i call selflessness in d highest degree
What we read online is a fragment of the real story... All these while in salon, they achieved a whole lot whenever they worked together (eg) padma Singh, chadini, abhi e.t.c. I feel she should have told the family about whoever is remoting her and i wouldnt call her actions 'selflessness' but then again, its ZEEWORLD

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bankedorcas: 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
Forwetinnah:
So I'm guessing Bani got a face and VOICE surgery..her voice alone should have jolted some sort of recognition from her husband of how many years.
Abi oo.. I felt she should have been recognised due to her unchanged voice but it's zee world now. Dem too dey fall my hand.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bankedorcas: 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
nggie:

Abeg no make me laugh. Kaveri don expire na only to dey look look she sabi.

Dem no dey age for the promise ni. 16 years after and no one is looking old. Even jai small grey hair don reduce, chai. undecided

Sacred lies for me is the most annoying series so far. Make Achana mama take am easy mk she no come die on top vasha matter. D only one that make it watchable na manav mama. That woman is a handful. cheesy
Lollzz. I thought of the same things oo. Firstly, it was 5 years later, then 6 years later and 16 years later, yet, virtually everyone is looking the same especially Grandma. I tire for zee world oo.. They just feel we are dumb.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Dynamite02: 12:15am On Jan 29, 2016
bankedorcas:

Lollzz. I thought of the same things oo. Firstly, it was 5 years later, then 6 years later and 16 years later, yet, virtually everyone is looking the same especially Grandma. I tire for zee world oo.. They just feel we are dumb.. lipsrsealed
Don't mind them! Just imagine Ranu and her son looking like brother n sister....even that granny sef dem suppose don do burial ceremony for head, after all grandpa in laali died within the 7yrs she disappeared and lost her memory

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 5:52am On Jan 29, 2016
Forwetinnah:
So I'm guessing Bani got a face and VOICE surgery..her voice alone should have jolted some sort of recognition from her husband of how many years.

It's so puzzling how face change Bani could recognise Meera's voice, but Jai Walia couldn't recongnise the voice of the woman he's been in love and In hate with for at least 30yrs.

5yrs + 6yrs + 16yrs = 27yrs still counting...... undecided

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abubakarsadiq15: 6:31am On Jan 29, 2016
grin
Saloni is doing all she is doing because urvashi asked
her to do so if she wants to get tara's child back...she
lied to nahar that she has removed her baby. Nahar
became angry and sent her out of the house after
fullfillin urvashi's mission she refuse to give saloni the
baby. Aditi overheard saloni and urvashi quarreling
and came to realise the truth, urvashi removed the car
aditi and saloni entered and they had an accident
,aditi died and saloni lost her memory but Neel found
saloni and helped nahar get to know the truth. Urvashi
later came to nahars home with her husband which is
kuki's husband. Urvashi paralysed kuki and the child
was latar take from her and she was arrested too.
Like · 4 · Reply · Report · 8 hours ago# URVASHI PARALYSED KUKKI TWO VILLIANS AT ACTION grin
Like · 4 · Reply · Report · 8 hours ago# URVASHI PARALYSED KUKKI TWO VILLIANS AT ACTIONgrin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by emizone: 6:48am On Jan 29, 2016
My God, when will manav nd archana make up,dis is so annoying,nd pitiful at d same tym. Feel so sorry for them
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:46am On Jan 29, 2016
abubakarsadiq15:
grin
Like · 4 · Reply · Report · 8 hours ago# URVASHI PARALYSED KUKKI TWO VILLIANS AT ACTION grin
Like · 4 · Reply · Report · 8 hours ago# URVASHI PARALYSED KUKKI TWO VILLIANS AT ACTIONgrin

OMG!!!
Who asked you to post this?!!!
You are ruining a this film for me! cry

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 29, 2016
peeps just don't understand
no spoilers

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 9:43am On Jan 29, 2016
SPOILER ALERT!!!! shocked

We know where to read all the series up if we want to na. The suspense is killed if we keep posting the latter details of any series.
Its bad enough trying to tolerate their mistakes and nonsense storylines ( for those of us still watching zeeworld series) then u come and spoil the whole fun. undecided

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
dboyflexy:

So what they're trying to tell us is that Saloni can never be selfish(we all are), isn't she human? Personally i dont see anything wrong with her pursuing her career(which is a decent and respectable one) regardless of what her inlaws think. She no carry high-risk pregnancy, atleast no doctor has told us that...so why's she being crowded? This their portrayal of female lead characters being angels sent from heaven is tasteless if you ask me. angry . How she go dey break head all through the show for other people? Same thing with Bani...they should learn to mix it up a little..no one is that perfect.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jummaima:

grin grin grin am just seeing your comment. Cant stop laughing @ "ruwan Sanyi"......

Jumai. ..are there similarities between fufulde( I guess that's what you Hausas speak) and any of the Indian languages (I know they have alot). I've heard things like " Mai ya faru" and " ina son ki/ta" in some of their series and their gestures or expressions translate to what I think it means in Hausa

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
slyowokoya:

OMG!!!
Who asked you to post this?!!!
You are ruining a this film for me! cry

Una nefa start grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
Forwetinnah:

So what they're trying to tell us is that Saloni can never be selfish(we all are), isn't she human? Personally i dont see anything wrong with her pursuing her career(which is a decent and respectable one) regardless of what her inlaws think. She no carry high-risk pregnancy, atleast no doctor has told us that...so why's she being crowded? This their portrayal of female lead characters being angels sent from heaven is tasteless if you ask me. angry . How she go dey break head all through the show for other people? Same thing with Bani...they should learn to mix it up a little..no one is that perfect.

you spoke my mind

I was like finally saloni gets to make a mistake, only to realize there is a reason

ish, too much miss perfect in this zee world series
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Una nefa start grin

Forwetin... This is too much naa...
How person go dey go message way nobody send am.? Is that not maddnxss?
1st someone posted about Uravashi controlling Saloni.. I was already angry about that now this person just dished on the whole story angry
I was so looking forward to Uravashi coming back, but the surprise was ruined angry cry

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
This gorodia family sha...guari be smiling like a roasted goat, I WISH YOU WHAT YOU WISH YOURSELF

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
nggie:
SPOILER ALERT!!!! shocked

We know where to read all the series up if we want to na. The suspense is killed if we keep posting the latter details of any series.
Its bad enough trying to tolerate their mistakes and nonsense storylines ( for those of us still watching zeeworld series) then u come and spoil the whole fun. undecided

I just can't understand it o. I would have been so stoked to see Uravashi come back... I missed her so much. Now the surprise is gone. And not just that the poster mention Neil too..I'm so mad cry

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
I love Gauri but...she is so dumb right now. Who marries a man that planned a gang rape with you as victim.
Sorry Gauri you and your dumb family deserve all that is happened and will happen to you all.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
mistytohcute:

you spoke my mind

I was like finally saloni gets to make a mistake, only to realize there is a reason

ish, too much miss perfect in this zee world series

Same here o..very boring scriptwriters. Even if she be Voltron-ess*, she suppose make some mistakes..super heroes too dey make blunder for their movies
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nanalady(f): 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
This achana....what!!!!
her foolishness is epic....
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
Gauri,your suffering begins in 5...4...3........archana,take an independent decision for once PUHLEEEZZZZZ,Bani/durga/maithili/pronita....that. Psycho's gonnna Come for your a$$ again,and this time,she may make sure you burnn to ashes,better be smart

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
slyowokoya:
I love Gauri but...she is so dumb right now. Who marries a man that planned a gang rape with you as victim.
Sorry Gauri you and your dumb family deserve all that is happened and will happen to you all.
...GBAMMM!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
Mr sadiq,pls stop posting spoilers on this forum,I personally don't mind it but others do,just read and know it for yourself,or if you feel like helping pple out with spoilers,tge link is enough,interested persons will check it out for themselves.thanks for your expected cooperation smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
Ex-squeeze me...make una no vex grin , i need to ask my dearest spoilers association one quick kweshun* ...just one cheesy
"Who will Bani transform to next?"
Bani, Mithili and Pronita we already know...who's next kiss because I don taya
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
Sadiqy maybe. Freaking a***hole
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
Owh how I love this Janvier character. She is my kind of girl and Saraswati to some extent. Archana always Wanna make me slap her through my Tele.
Oh yeah so no one noticed "Hi Africa, I am Yash, from your favourite show, married again. Thank you for watching" Goshhhh!!! Looking so unkempt.. (lol.. Na people talk oo, no be me,)

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 12:27am On Jan 30, 2016
Adazlolly:
Owh how I love this Janvier character. She is my kind of girl and Saraswati to some extent. Archana always Wanna make me slap her through my Tele.
Oh yeah so no one noticed "Hi Africa, I am Yash, from your favourite show, married again. Thank you for watching" Goshhhh!!! Looking so unkempt.. (lol.. Na people talk oo, no be me,)

LOL @ yash
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 4:16am On Jan 30, 2016
Forwetinnah:
Ex-squeeze me...make una no vex grin , i need to ask my dearest spoilers association one quick kweshun* ...just one cheesy
"Who will Bani transform to next?"
Bani, Mithili and Pronita we already know...who's next kiss because I don taya

You naughty girl, don't encourage them. Beacuse of the unwanted spoilers we already know that the Promise is in it last few chapters.
PLEASE, I'M BEGGING, NO MORE Zee World SPOILERS!!!!!!
Or I start cursing angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.