Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:49 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1294742 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
This devil still dey dream of Ansh?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
Did you say your only identity is your son Ansh Where you dey since?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kaywiluv(f): 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
Trouble dey sleep wahala preshant won go wake am.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
This Prachant guy will soon brew trouble ooo....dreaming of getting Ansh back, d baby u rejected even frm d womb?..yeye dey smell.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
Papa Yash, even to this little boy?? Infact your own wickedness no get part 2.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kaywiluv(f): 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
Svelteb:
This Prachant guy will soon brew trouble ooo....dreaming of getting Ansh back, d baby u rejected even frm d womb?..yeye dey smell.
Yeye dey smell like rotten fish
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by homesteady(m): 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
Oh Dear!!!! I can only be watching it in my mind as I read updates from here!
What did Yash father say?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
kaywiluv:

Yeye dey smell like rotten fish
lols
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
why are u all blaming yash father to me he did no wrong
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ADUKKY(f): 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
The true test of love is when in difficulty. Yash, you are a real man and Aarti, you are one lucky woman. Thumbs up to true love.

7 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by benedictac(f): 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
Yash oh my Yash ! Love today's episode. That moment Ansh fell off from the bed . Bad timing.

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by homesteady(m): 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
Married again is trending on twitter ohhh! that means today's episode was epic and I missed it sad

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
mistytohcute:
why are u all blaming yash father
to me he did no wrong
You still don't get it do u? Did u watch at all? Or you watched and did not understand? Don't worry maybe Papa Yash actions in the next episode may convince and not confuse you. I tell you guys, the old man took things too farrrrrrrrrr!! No matter Aarti's crime, her own husband forgave her, na this yeye Suraj *hiss*
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ufoms(f): 10:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ow I wish all men can just be like yash...omo see love...dis prashant should just die I beg mk d movie end...dis married again mustnt go on production break now ooo

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by 40manlappy: 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
@Married Again

*singing* "This love is unbreakable...." kiss

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
I don't know who is more stupid between Saraswati and her mother.
Very quiet idiots that would rather die than open their mouths ans speak for themselves.
Gulabi was hot tonight. But I just noticed she has a very flat behind. Very pretty face though.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
Gush! I feel like slapping Menka! What kind of rubbish person is this?

Will you blame her??
Savitri is tooo weak to be a mother!! How she could stand-by and let people make decisions continously for her kids beats me?? What nonsense is that?? Menka knows she's weak that's why she flaunts her authority. Atleast speak up even if nobody's ready to listen...its annoying to watch her, I tell you. I remember when Aunt Maya tried to rip Arti's nuptial necklace off her neck, Arti grabbed her hands and told her she's got NO RIGHT to go that far...if na Savitri, she for tanda there dey look like mumu. See why I like Sugni??

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
ScreenDiva:
Landlord Jwala ooooooooooo chai na so T.O.T.O sweet you reach?? The thing wey dey between woman leg!!!! Very powerful otumokpo.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
Vikram and Sugni *wink wink* kiss kiss
Sparks flying. ..butterflies everywhere wink
Woooookay na tongue

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
ScreenDiva:
You still don't get it do u? Did u watch at all? Or you watched and did not understand? Don't worry maybe Papa Yash actions in the next episode may convince and not confuse you. I tell you guys, the old man took things too farrrrrrrrrr!! No matter Aarti's crime, her own husband forgave her, na this yeye Suraj *hiss*

no mind me I just have a personal dislike for aarti

she made me lose interest in married again because of her over pampering of ansh

and that spoilt boy called ansh with no manners

at the beginning, I couldn't wait to watch the next episode but now watching it pure torture

she is even begging him to say I love u
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 6:45am On Jun 02, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Vikram and Sugni *wink wink* kiss kiss
Sparks flying. ..butterflies everywhere wink
Woooookay na tongue

I am beginning to love those two,because someone here,mentioned something about Sugni ending up with another person, I just had to open a link that was pasted here and I am really happy.....m

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 7:46am On Jun 02, 2015
Khana kazana, Kiddies Treats, Snack attack. All the names just rhyme.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 02, 2015
ScreenDiva:
Khana kazana, Kiddies Treats, Snack attack. All the names just rhyme.

the girl in kiddies treats is the new bani
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 8:15am On Jun 02, 2015
meenagiggs:
I don't know who is more stupid between Saraswati and her mother.
Very quiet idiots that would rather die than open their mouths ans speak for themselves.
Gulabi was hot tonight. But I just noticed she has a very flat behind. Very pretty face though.
How did you know she has a flat behind? That's shape of most indian women....
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:09am On Jun 02, 2015
ujugladys:

I am beginning to love those two,because someone here,mentioned something about Sugni ending up with another person, I just had to open a link that was pasted here and I am really happy.....m

She better not...Vikram already has his Intergrity as a Landlord questioned because of her, it's very rare to find such men. Na the ones wey go dey corner innocent geehs for backyard/in secret naim boku pass, Vikram isn't ashamed to be identified with her so far and has been very helpful especially at the town meeting. I think she likes him too that's why shes trying to prove to him that she's different. Please share the link... wink
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:10am On Jun 02, 2015
mistytohcute:

the girl in kiddies treats is the new bani

shocked
Where old Bani go?? These people can change actors o
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 9:15am On Jun 02, 2015
Forwetinnah:

She better not...Vikram already has his Intergrity as a Landlord questioned because of her, it's very rare to find such men. Na the ones wey go dey corner innocent geehs for backyard/in secret naim boku pass, Vikram isn't ashamed to be identified with her so far and has been very helpful especially at the town meeting. I think she likes him too that's why shes trying to prove to him that she's different. Please share the link... wink
Don't worry....Sugni belongs to Vikram. wink. Just waiting for it to play out,

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 9:17am On Jun 02, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
Can u summarize today's episode,pls?
@ScreenDiva, nawa for you. Don't bother....
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 02, 2015
Forwetinnah:

shocked Where old Bani go?? These people can change actors o

the one airing on televista bani got burnt so she had a face surgery
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by J3da: 10:38am On Jun 02, 2015
He likes chicken, he gets his food from women of the households, he don't do any work but sit, complain or shout to women who doesn't bring him chicken to eat. What would you say about this uncle of Sugni?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 02, 2015
everyone’s talking about married again nd breaking free....tried watching but doesn't seem interesting.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 11:15am On Jun 02, 2015
Forwetinnah:

forum.punjabijunktion.co.in/f516/phir-subah-hogi-22nd-march-2013-written-update-366380/

I saw the link here,i must warn you,the English is very poor,but u will get the idea, I think it is the last episode

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.