Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,031 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:47 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1298695 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
ScreenDiva:
Hukum! I spit on men like you! "A girl is born with one mouth and two legs to bring income to the family to feed men like us".

The guy shameless no be small....
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
Aditya! "You are a real pain in where it hurt most"! *slap*

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
They've changed uncle Haldi... undecided . As long as Vikram and Sugni stay the same no wahala

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
Abeg, where Landlady Jwala go find this kin man wey don dey release already because of Gulabia hand wey him just touch?? Men of this Mwari viilage dey think with their J.T *disgusted*

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
Finally,married again grin cheesy wink
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
Suraj Pratap Sindiya everywhere!!! Eeeisshhh!!! You go soon get high BP die like fowl o! *arms crossed*
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
Wicked Prachant, trying to buy his way in2 Ansh's heart wt lies..... he is such a crocodile, behaving like a gud man whn Arti showed up.mtchewww
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
Aarti abeg eh turn back help me go give that Prashant hot SLAP wey go make am see the sky..

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
This is the height of shamlessness,frustration,desperation,immaturity,stupidity,d list is endless.jus imagine wat dis crazy psycho called prashant is telling little ansh.anyway sha d kid knws his mum and dad(yash) vewi well,he knws his mum is nt so cheap and low..accept fate prashant,stop crying foul and move on with your life and let aarti and ha lovely family be
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
ScreenDiva:
Aarti abeg eh turn back help me go give that Prashant hot SLAP wey go make am see the sky..
She has done just dat he is even bleedin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
In my own opinion Prachant doesn't rily love Arti he's just jealous of her happiness. He can't bear 2 see Arti happy wt everythn while he is lonely, sad and alone in his world.

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 8:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
Action Yash abeg take hot kiss *mwaaahhh* And the yeye Papa Yash comes to help the evil Prashant... *gently digging Prashant's grave for him*

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
Papa YasH, from Protagonist to Antagonist.....that is what an unforgiving heart causes, meanwhile, the skeleton wey dey your own cupboard big pass Aarti own. *sad* Prashant na from grave you want take steal Aarti happiness Sorry for your miserable life coming in between blessed couple #Aarti+Yash (Aarya)

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
I knew it, he's jealous of her happiness now he's hell bent on destroying her happiness.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nogen: 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
This is not fair o. Please give us a detailed summary na embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
*That is a father's promise"!!! Get lost!! Before I will do something I'ii regret" now get lost!!! Yeeee mogbe o! Yash words dey sting o! Nice one!!!

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
Don't worry Yash, you don win the court case already!!!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
Chei!! This one too much o! "Your confidence is impressive" This time around, you are meeting a REAL FATHER!!! "Get ready to loose your first case" and the smile disappears from the Lawyer's face. Yash, you are just 3much!! *kissssssssssssssssssssssSssssss*

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
Oh my gosh, I'm xo loving Yash's love for Arti, I like d way he defends her tho...standing by her even whn d odds are against her

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by J3da: 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
Prashant is d devil himSelf from the pit of hell, and Yash's dad his brother!

Wish I could just pull him out of the TV and feed him to the sharks....
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
Svelteb:
In my own opinion Prachant doesn't rily love Arti he's just jealous of her happiness. He can't bear 2 see Arti happy wt everythn while he is lonely, sad and alone in his world.
The woman that abandoned him just like he abandoned Aart did not help his case at all....A case of what goes around comes around...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
ScreenDiva:
Papa YasH, from Protagonist to Antagonist.....that is what an unforgiving heart causes, meanwhile, the skeleton wey dey your own cupboard big pass Aarti own. *sad* Prashant na from grave you want take steal Aarti happiness Sorry for your miserable lifen coming in between blessed couple #Aarti-Yash (Aarya)
Suraj has a skeleton in his cupboard too? Hmmm......
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
Svelteb:
Suraj has a skeleton in his cupboard too? Hmmm......
aaaahhhhh BIG skeleton o! But all that one will come up later later when AarYa's love for each other would have conquered his antagonistic ways...... That is when you will know that Yash is not only a sweet husband/father but a good/understanding/well brought up son..... *wink*

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
''Everyone has the right to dream. Let Prashant have his dream'' .....Yash.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
Yansh's father fall my hand big time! shocked

Helping your son's adversary...didn't see this coming embarassed
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
You need to see Yash's facial expression when he is making a POINT! Or a PROMISE! Oh my sweet lord!! (In aunty Maya's voice) The facial expression, his eyes never leaving his opponent's own...... Abeg 12am knack quick quick, make I watch am again jor *wink*

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
Suraj is a Grey Character. He is not entirely good or evil. When he realises he is inflicting pain on his loved ones,he will change and come back to his original personality.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nothing can run belle like watching this Eternal Love after a sweet dose of the combination of Breaking free and Married Again....*hiss and quickly changes the channel**

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by homesteady(m): 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
ScreenDiva:
Nothing can run belle like watching this Eternal Love after a sweet dose of the combination of Breaking free and Married Again....*hiss and quickly changes the channel**
why don't you like it? gringrin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
Good story line PLUS fake acting/actors.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
Suryakant and this him ASO-EBI sef wey him dey hang for neck sef!

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
And Married Again trends again on twitter...

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.