Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:50 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1294744 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nogen: 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
Please where can I read married again summary online? Help me o, I'm very far away , don't have access to Zee TV.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
See some comments, I totally agree with the lady that said Yash looked handsome even when issuing threat.. *smile*

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
Meanwhile, dem no show us the first bathroom scene with AarYA that made Aarti not want to go into the bathroom a second time when Yash screamed for a towel knowing full well that Yash wanted some lovey dovey private moment with Aarti without the kids watching...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 11:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ok na! I no see this side sef.....Dinkle wants to grow up and marry Landlord Vikram because he is NICE! Make Sugni catch you first!!!

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
please updates on yesterday and today's episode of breaking free
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 11:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jwala Singh, your enemy want chop your Gulabia, oya kia kia run go use your blood stop the Sardhakai! *LWKMD* at the look of jealousy on his face...

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kiddiezil(f): 3:16am On Jun 04, 2015
ScreenDiva:
Meanwhile, dem no show us the first bathroom scene with AarYA that made Aarti not want to go into the bathroom a second time when Yash screamed for a towel knowing full well that Yash wanted some lovey dovey private moment with Aarti without the kids watching...
. Aarya isn't that d name of d unborn child but he is yet to b born....
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 6:53am On Jun 04, 2015
kiddiezil:
. Aarya isn't that d name of d unborn child but he is yet to b born....
No! The name is Aayu. AarYa is the nominal conjugation of Aarti + Yash. Just to shorten it when i am typing.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kiddiezil(f): 7:18am On Jun 04, 2015
ScreenDiva:
No! The name is Aayu. AarYa is the nominal conjugation of Aarti + Yash. Just to shorten it when i am typing.
owk....
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:42am On Jun 04, 2015
Prashant is a very SAD MAN but fortunately(for him) Suraj the tailor is his partner in crime. What would he gain by tormenting Arti...he didn't even come back for her and Anch. He came back because he was dumped/sick

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 9:10am On Jun 04, 2015
Like the bearded stranger told Yash the night after Aarti's confession, "Everything that happens, happen for a reason". If Prashant had listened to his mum and got himself settled with a new life partner, maybe just maybe, he would have lived....His selfishness and frustration killed him. He just couldn't bear to see the woman he rejected HAPPY.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by benedictac(f): 9:41am On Jun 04, 2015
That moment Arti slapped Prashant, the shout in my house was like when Nigeria scored against Brazil.

This got me laughing

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 10:27am On Jun 04, 2015
benedictac:
That moment Arti slapped Prashant, the shout in my house was like when Nigeria scored against Brazil.

This got me laughing
Same here.i was like you go girl!!!!.dat slap was bam

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by lollyberry: 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
exactly , i was so happy arti gave him a big fat messy slap. he deserves to be stike again by cancer and kidney with liver problem . grin even heart failure self tongue stupid prashant

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jerrynazi(m): 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
Abeg paddi dem were LarrybaBe go now Na she be ma source of watching dis married again na weytin do Her abEg
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by mubzay(f): 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
#breaking free: will landlord jwala stop d ceremony? I prays he stop it cuz d new landlord is sick n landlady is doing it to bettile gualabi. I pity dat useless n lazy brother of her + wife. Why can't dey perform d ria dance for their daughter (dinkle)?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
mubzay:
#breaking free: will landlord jwala stop d ceremony? I prays he stop it cuz d new landlord is sick n landlady is doing it to bettile gualabi. I pity dat useless n lazy brother of her + wife. Why can't dey perform d ria dance for their daughter (dinkle)?

finally an update on breaking free

thanks hun

the rest have just been hammering on married again
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
mistytohcute:

finally an update on breaking free
thanks hun
the rest have just been hammering on married again
I wud try a bit wit d updates
Sugni's aunt Laskmi iz in labour nd dere iz no 1 2 help cos of wat landlord Jwala singh said at d panchayat all d villagers nd dat ashawo peddler baburan carry d mata put 4 head nd are denying sugni's family any help.
Anyway wen d whole family tot all hope was lost super cute landlord Vikram appeared nd offered 2 carry laskmi 2 hus masion nd Sugni strted askin crazy annoying questions nd landlord Vikram scolded ha in dat sweet way he knows hw 2.. dey all followed landlord Vikram 2 his hous nd all d villagers were lookin at dem.
In landlord Vikram's house Adi notices strangers in d house nd as he was goin down he bumps in2 Sugni and beein a pain in he asks wat she was doin in d house nd den Amrita comes along nd tells Sugni 2 go get d towels nd she's really excited abt d new baby dat wud b born in2 deir mansion nd she tells Adi dat nd begs him 2 come see d baby.
Vikram , Sugni, Twinkle, humkun, Kithari nd Amriti r all waiting outside a room waiting 4 Laskmi 2 give birth nd Kithari keeps goin on nd on abt hw his new daughter iz a princess nd stuffs lyk dat den dey all hear d cry of a baby nd dey are all so happy nd Sugni out of excitement grabs a hold of landlord Vikrams hand nd he iz shocked nd he keeps looking at ha until she lets go wen she sees d baby. D big housemaid (I dunno ha name) asks 4 a scissors nd Adi brings one nd catches a glimpses of d new baby nd he cant stop looking until Kitgari opens his stupid mouth nd says landlord babies have always bin born in a bednis house bt dat 2day his princess comes wit luck as she is a bedni baby born in a landlord's house nd hunkum says sumtin abt d gal 2 nd dis annoys Adi nd he walks away.
D big housemaid comes out carrying d baby nd tells dem dat its a boy nd not a gal nd Kithari nd humkun r all sad nd Kithari strts cryin nd he refuses 2 luk at his son nd d landlord cant understand wat is happening nd hunkum said a gal Iz born wit 1 mouth nd 2 legs nd dis baby beein a boy has killed dere hopes nd dream nd he wud hav 2 strt calculatin hw 2 feed anoda extra mouth som1 comes 2 landlord Vikram nd tells him he has a visitor so he carrys d baby 2 show d visitor nd loo nd behold d visitor is landlord Jwala Signi nd he is wit his wife, baburan nd sum villagers nd he ask Vikram y did he go against d panchaya nd Vikram tells him d panchayat only said d women 4rm Sugni's house cannot partake in d Rai dance nd it dint say anytin abt helping a pregnant woman jwala wanted 2 strt shoutin nd Vikram tells him 2 keep it low dat a pregnant woman is in d house nd dey should all wait nd collect sweets dis makes Jwala angry nd he leaves d house
Ardi comes wit his boc telling Vikram dat he has 2 go cos Sugni nd ha family r suffocating him cos dey r Bednis Vikram nd Amrita try 2 see reasons wit him bt he still says hes goin Sudni hears nd comes out wit ha family she says dey dnt wanton destroye Vikram's family since he jus saved deirs nd dey leave nd Adi pack his box back in2 d house
In sugni's hous Kithari iz makin so much issue abt his baby bein a boy nd hunkum nd his wife says it's Sugni's fault cos she prayed d baby wud b a boy
Twinkle twlls Sugni dat she wants 2 marry Vikram wen she grows cos he is nyc
Hunkum his wife nd gulabia r in d house of saroj's uncle nd dey r planning Gulabia's sardakai nd saroj tells gulabia 2 take off ha wedding Chain nd she says no until dey perform d new sardakai
Kathari chases Sugni out of d house so she wont here dem discussing gulabia's sardakai
In landlord Vikrams houe his sister d moda of Adi is around 2 take prt in d house warming ceremony
Landlord Jwala iz waiting 4 his wife saroj 2 come nd he asks ha were she was hnd she tells him she dosnt ask him if he goes out or if she sees a woman leaving his house at nyt .

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
haliluck:

I wud try a bit wit d updates
Sugni's aunt Laskmi iz in labour nd dere iz no 1 2 help cos of wat landlord Jwala singh said at d panchayat all d villagers nd dat ashawo peddler baburan carry d mata put 4 head nd are denying sugni's family any help.
Anyway wen d whole family tot all hope was lost super cute landlord Vikram appeared nd offered 2 carry laskmi 2 hus masion nd Sugni strted askin crazy annoying questions nd landlord Vikram scolded ha in dat sweet way he knows hw 2.. dey all followed landlord Vikram 2 his hous nd all d villagers were lookin at dem.
In landlord Vikram's house Adi notices strangers in d house nd as he was goin down he bumps in2 Sugni and beein a pain in he asks wat she was doin in d house nd den Amrita comes along nd tells Sugni 2 go get d towels nd she's really excited abt d new baby dat wud b born in2 deir mansion nd she tells Adi dat nd begs him 2 come see d baby.
Vikram , Sugni, Twinkle, humkun, Kithari nd Amriti r all waiting outside a room waiting 4 Laskmi 2 give birth nd Kithari keeps goin on nd on abt hw his new daughter iz a princess nd stuffs lyk dat den dey all hear d cry of a baby nd dey are all so happy nd Sugni out of excitement grabs a hold of landlord Vikrams hand nd he iz shocked nd he keeps looking at ha until she lets go wen she sees d baby. D big housemaid (I dunno ha name) asks 4 a scissors nd Adi brings one nd catches a glimpses of d new baby nd he cant stop looking until Kitgari opens his stupid mouth nd says landlord babies have always bin born in a bednis house bt dat 2day his princess comes wit luck as she is a bedni baby born in a landlord's house nd hunkum says sumtin abt d gal 2 nd dis annoys Adi nd he walks away.
D big housemaid comes out carrying d baby nd tells dem dat its a boy nd not a gal nd Kithari nd humkun r all sad nd Kithari strts cryin nd he refuses 2 luk at his son nd d landlord cant understand wat is happening nd hunkum said a gal Iz born wit 1 mouth nd 2 legs nd dis baby beein a boy has killed dere hopes nd dream nd he wud hav 2 strt calculatin hw 2 feed anoda extra mouth som1 comes 2 landlord Vikram nd tells him he has a visitor so he carrys d baby 2 show d visitor nd loo nd behold d visitor is landlord Jwala Signi nd he is wit his wife, baburan nd sum villagers nd he ask Vikram y did he go against d panchaya nd Vikram tells him d panchayat only said d women 4rm Sugni's house cannot partake in d Rai dance nd it dint say anytin abt helping a pregnant woman jwala wanted 2 strt shoutin nd Vikram tells him 2 keep it low dat a pregnant woman is in d house nd dey should all wait nd collect sweets dis makes Jwala angry nd he leaves d house
Ardi comes wit his boc telling Vikram dat he has 2 go cos Sugni nd ha family r suffocating him cos dey r Bednis Vikram nd Amrita try 2 see reasons wit him bt he still says hes goin Sudni hears nd comes out wit ha family she says dey dnt wanton destroye Vikram's family since he jus saved deirs nd dey leave nd Adi pack his box back in2 d house
In sugni's hous Kithari iz makin so much issue abt his baby bein a boy nd hunkum nd his wife says it's Sugni's fault cos she prayed d baby wud b a boy
Twinkle twlls Sugni dat she wants 2 marry Vikram wen she grows cos he is nyc
Hunkum his wife nd gulabia r in d house of saroj's uncle nd dey r planning Gulabia's sardakai nd saroj tells gulabia 2 take off ha wedding Chain nd she says no until dey perform d new sardakai
Kathari chases Sugni out of d house so she wont here dem discussing gulabia's sardakai
In landlord Vikrams houe his sister d moda of Adi is around 2 take prt in d house warming ceremony
Landlord Jwala iz waiting 4 his wife saroj 2 come nd he asks ha were she was hnd she tells him she dosnt ask him if he goes out or if she sees a woman leaving his house at nyt .

a million kisses

thanks hun

you are blessed
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by homesteady(m): 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ahhh! So Arti slapped parshant yesterday and it is just been posted on this thread today? Why naaa? cry
There is God ohhh!

Why did she slap him?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nogen: 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
Thanks haliluck, God bless you plenty.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
She slapped him because prashant was making references to their past in lies...prashant provokes arti gan o, at a point arti wanted to pity him coz his nose was bleeding
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
I for siiilllllllllap arti sef if she pity am

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
ScreenDiva:
aaaahhhhh BIG skeleton o! But all that one will come up later later when AarYa's love for each other would have conquered his antagonistic ways...... That is when you will know that Yash is not only a sweet husband/father but a good/understanding/well brought up son..... *wink*
I'm patiently waiting for it mehnnnnn...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
I doubt d sincerity of juala singh's words to sugni,saying he regrets his actions,accepting her as a daughter and all dat crap he is saying
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
blazer90707:
I doubt d sincerity of juala singh's words to sugni,saying he regrets his actions,accepting her as a daughter and all dat crap he is saying
My instincts were right,tot as much.juala sing can never accept sugni,he only said al dose to enable him stop gulabi's sardhakai,coz he cant stand to see ha with anoda man
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
Heyyyy Jwala Singh!!!!! Sugni no fear again sef after the yeye Man don carry. out emotional blackmail.....but he helped to save Gulabia second Sardhakai sha! See as Haldi pick race *LWKMD*!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
Vikram, you better go and stop your LOVE before she leaves... Leave that yeye Aditya with voice of Prashant, so digusting! Amrita tahnk you jare for making him do the right thing, if not Vikram for no see the letter.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kaywiluv(f): 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
And Yash cried
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
Awww.that moment when tears dropped from yash's eyes.my heart broke.suraj you've gone to far
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ewoooo!! Battle of the sons!!! You lie Suraj Pratap Sindhiya, the truth will win...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 8:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
ScreenDiva:
Ewoooo!! Battle of the sons!!! You lie Suraj Pratap Sindhiya, the truth will win...
Lol.you go fear na,battle of the sons.vewi funny

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.