Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,895 members, 7,922,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 07:58 PM

WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper (64210 Views)

Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline / Checkout This Pro-PDP Advertorial On Punch Against Card Readers / Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by onagoodday1: 8:56am On Feb 11, 2015
melomelo:
We realy need restructure in this nation. This is d only country where u can only see a Phd holder competing a position with a primary school certificate holder. GEJ to GMB the gap is too far. The value of education is falling...
It is a pity my brother
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by philips70(m): 9:07am On Feb 11, 2015
otil1:

You are too obsessed with the word 'general'. Remember it's only in an establishment- the army. In the academia, there are Professors, in the civil service, there are Permanent Secretaries. So why won't the authenticity of a 'general' (or perm second or professor) come to question when there is reasonable cause for doubt.

One clear thing, Mr. Philips. Your general was admitted into the army without possessing basic qualification. This has long been proven. In fact that is the only thing that is clear about all the fussy messy foundation of your dear general. In more rational climates, he will immediately be stripped of that title. But now, encourage discuss that will enable your 'general' to take appropriate steps to clear himself because even Mr. President can come under such scrutiny.

Finally, I'm not convinced that a forum such as this is for someone like you Mr. Philips. Kindly consider logging out with you 'pricely' phone since you are opposed to 'cheap' phones (low-cost access to global information highway).

[b]I guess your proof of the General's non possession of a basic entry certificate exists only in Pluto. Those of you who plan to embarrass the General have failed on all fronts and resorted to internet and media slander which has further alienated the people from your party and your candidate. Buhari's certificate issue is a creation of a panicky presidency who can't just stomach massive rejection of their criminal running of a Gestapo type of government. One thing that is clear is Mr president has not proven himself to be someone who possesses a primary school leaving certificate. He is the one who should be in the eye of the storm for academic qualification forgery haven seemingly forged and be laying claim to a doctorate degree that only exists in the title. His purported doctorate thesis is nowhere to be found or only existing in the minds of deluded followers like you. Me and you know that the only qualification to the presidency he possesses is being from the zone that produces oil and surely not based on merit. How can a president who lay claim to a doctorate degree and can't make a speech devoid of grammatical errors and cohesion be part of a people that accuse his opponent of not possessing a certificate? A president whose wife that was a permanent secretary in the ministry of education and cannot communicate in basic English language with primary school pupils have no moral right to ask for a certificate from the amiable General. The recent campaigns exposed your president as a man who is far from being learned and an embarrassment to a nation being touted as the giant of Africa. The summary of this whole stuff is your candidate, the president who has been in Aso Rock for 8 years cannot stand General Buhari in any area of discourse. He is far from being a leader and one of the errors of this dispensation which Nigerians are eager and itching to correct in the polls. No form of intimidation will stop this much needed reality.
Meanwhile, we await the usual goofs from his media chat later today. He will never fail us. Finally, your possession of a phone and data services plus a right do not confer on you the automatic right to molest, assassinate and malign other citizens characters and trample on their own rights. When you do, be prepared to get adequate commensurate attacks from people who care.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by Henards(m): 9:18am On Feb 11, 2015
Two tin paint of abakaliki rice, two milk-cup size of dangote salt and one spageti at work. bring it on boy.
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by otil1: 9:37am On Feb 11, 2015
You continue to ramble and rumble.

The matter has not left your general Buhari to any other candidate. I praise you for your love and adulation for him.

Let him clear himself.

Jonathan's shortcomings, no matter how drastic doesn't justify a president that will forever be haunted by a matter as simple as saying, Nigerians, here it is. 3 cases in court already, mind you

philips70:

[b]I guess your proof of the General's non possession of a basic entry certificate exists only in Pluto. Those of you who plan to embarrass the General have failed on all fronts and resorted to internet and media slander which has further alienated the people from your party and your candidate. Buhari's certificate issue is a creation of a panicky presidency who can't just stomach massive rejection of their criminal running of a Gestapo type of government. One thing that is clear is Mr president himself has not proven himself to be someone who possesses a primary school leaving certificate. He is the one who should be in the eye of the storm for academic qualification forgery haven seemingly forged and be laying claim to a doctorate degree that only exists in the title. His purported doctorate thesis is nowhere to be found or only existing in the minds of deluded followers like you. Me and you know that the only qualification to the presidency he possesses is being from the zone that produces oil and surely not based on merit. How can a president who lay claim to a doctorate degree and can't make a speech devoid of grammatical errors and cohesion be part of a people that accuse his opponent of not possessing a certificate? A president whose wife that was a permanent secretary in the ministry of education and cannot communicate in basic English language with primary school pupils have no moral right to ask for a certificate from the amiable General. The recent campaigns exposed your president as a man who is far from being learned and an embarrassment to a nation being touted as the giant of Africa. The summary of this whole stuff is your candidate, the president who has been in Aso Rock for 8 years cannot stand General Buhari in any area of discourse. He is far from being a leader and one of the errors of this dispensation which Nigerians are eager and itching to correct in the polls. No form of intimidation will stop this much needed reality.
Meanwhile, we await the usual goofs from his media chat later today. He will never fail us. Finally, your possession of a phone and data services plus a right do not confer on you the automatic right to molest, assassinate and malign other citizens characters and trample on their own rights. When you do, be prepared to get adequate commensurate attacks from people who care.[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by harbarzzy(m): 9:40am On Feb 11, 2015
kunle1960:
Jonathan is too kind for my liking if not who is Buhari to be talking up to this period.Certificateless bastard.
thiefs are always calm!
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by harbarzzy(m): 9:45am On Feb 11, 2015
datguru:
Please someone should help me confirm if Oyedepo still have those keys! The gate needs to welcome new souls, the likes of buhari

#FACTS

The US is in support of APC because buhari is ready to be a puppet
BUHARI is behind boko haram and receives support from the US or else he won't be so confident of putting boko haram to an end if he wins.

Have you ever asked yourself why the US will not give the needed support and at this time stops arms deal with other countries?

As for his cohorts, we all know Ameachi and Tinubu, though ameachi tried for rivers but these are renowned criminals, now buhari is receiving support from them financially and otherwise. Do you think these two guys run a charity organisation? They must get something in return and in a corrupt way! And this man's campaign is centered on fighting corruption.

Any body who is supporting buhari and APC do not mean well for Nigeria

He should show his certificate or face the law for his sins
US knows its all staged by pdp..try buy Saheed osupa cassette about itan baba elewure..so US won't risk his soldiers for genocide govt! Its too risky.. think!
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by chysam: 9:54am On Feb 11, 2015
datguru:
Please someone should help me confirm if Oyedepo still have those keys! The gate needs to welcome new souls, the likes of buhari

#FACTS

BUHARI is behind boko haram and receives support from the US or else he won't be so confident of putting boko haram to an end if he wins.

Have you ever asked yourself why the US will not give the needed support and at this time stops arms deal with other countries?
Hmmm.a typical idiotic mindset of primary 6 Cert. Holders. US whose greatest problem is global terrorism now supports Buhari and BokoHaram. Someone whose campaign's cardinal point is to fight corruption is a stupid leader to be?. Na wao

As for his cohorts, we all know Ameachi and Tinubu, though ameachi tried for rivers but these are renowned criminals, now buhari is receiving support from them financially and otherwise. Do you think these two guys run a charity organisation? They must get something in return and in a corrupt way! And this man's campaign is centered on fighting corruption.

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by Billygee2u: 10:15am On Feb 11, 2015
kunle1960:
Jonathan is too kind for my liking if not who is Buhari to be talking up to this period.Certificateless bastard.
GEJ should act now that everyone is expecting him to act against Buhari or stand the risk of loosing his supporters.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by ZionJay(m): 10:39am On Feb 11, 2015
datguru:

#FACTS

bla bla bla yada yada yada or u die if he doesnt show you his certificate?
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 11, 2015
EreluY:

[size=18pt]IGNORANCE, THE BRAINCHILD OF ILL-EDUCATION, KILLS. THERE IS NO SUCH THING ON THIS PLANET EARTH AS CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE. WHAT A SHAME THAT YOUR FALLACY ATTRACTED OVER 400 LIKES FROM IGNORAMUSES.[/size]
It is FOOLS like you that want to bend the truth because of sentiment. So last month when Cambridge University spoke up that Hausa language was part of the exams then, your idiocy couldnt see that too? Monkey.
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by EreluY(f): 11:22am On Feb 11, 2015
julie8:
It is FOOLS like you that want to bend the truth because of sentiment. So last month when Cambridge University spoke up that Hausa language was part of the exams then, your idiocy couldnt see that too? Monkey.

[b]Whoever JULIE8 is, you are a disgrace to your family and alma mater, if you have one. And, your ignorance which arguably emanates from your ill-education has turned you into a walking dead. But, as always, I'm committed to bringing the likes of you back to life from the abyss of ignorance and death. So listen if you must stop wallowing in abject ignorance. Cambridge International Examinations conducts the Cambridge International Genereal Secondary Certificate of Education (IGCSE) and their web address is <http://www.cie.org.uk/programmes-and-qualifications/cambridge-secondary-2/cambridge-igcse/>. Conversely, the University of Cambridge offers world class undergraduate and postgraduate education and research programmes. Their web address is <www.cam.ac.uk>. Although the former is owned by the latter, the latter does not concern itself with issues that falls within the remit of the former's operations. Listen and learn. do not wallow and die in ignorance.[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 11, 2015
EreluY, I would have engaged you in an intelligent discourse, but I see your sentiments against Buhari wont let you see. Most Universities have Campuses and study centers. Most also have Business Schools, Schools of Pharmacy, Colleges of Medicine, School of Entrepreneural studies, and all that. It will be idiotic to wake up one day and ascribe independent status to any of those schools that have one President. In Nigeria, they are called Vice Chancellors. It will interest you to know that it was Cambridge University itself that issued a public statement during all these saga, and not your Cambridge Assessment whatever. I have little patience for FOOLS and brainless slowpokes like you. Asking for my alma mater? Lol. You can NEVER be an alumni of where I graduated from; not in this life, not in your next life.
If you can, read what the University said about Buhari's result then.
http://scannewsnigeria.com/news/cambridge-university-denies-releasing-buharis-result-to-kastina-state-secondary-school/

1 Like

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by Kulikulitapa: 11:51am On Feb 11, 2015
MARKone:
The kian force wey Jonathan and PDP dey use wahala for this Buhari certificate, if put half of that efforts in fixing Nigeria, the country for be a paradise by now.

Though; very hilarious. .but that is the gospel truth. God bless your entire generation.
Sai GMB.
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by EreluY(f): 1:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
julie8:
EreluY, I would have engaged you in an intelligent discourse, but I see your sentiments against Buhari wont let you see. Most Universities have Campuses and study centers. Most also have Business Schools, Schools of Pharmacy, Colleges of Medicine, School of Entrepreneural studies, and all that. It will be idiotic to wake up one day and ascribe independent status to any of those schools that have one President. In Nigeria, they are called Vice Chancellors. It will interest you to know that it was Cambridge University itself that issued a public statement during all these saga, and not your Cambridge Assessment whatever. I have little patience for FOOLS and brainless slowpokes like you. Asking for my alma mater? Lol. You can NEVER be an alumni of where I graduated from; not in this life, not in your next life.
If you can, read what the University said about Buhari's result then.
http://scannewsnigeria.com/news/cambridge-university-denies-releasing-buharis-result-to-kastina-state-secondary-school/

[b]Your words accurately and adequately paint a true picture of who you are: A BIG FOOL WHO LACKS DECORUM. So, in my books, it's pointless wasting precious time conversing with your type of person.

Nonetheless, for the sake of others reading these posts, the first thing that occurred to me is that Scan News Nigeria dot com reported through a ghost reporter who corresponded with a ghost Cambridge International Examinations worker. I would have expected the fool (who allegedly graduated from a university that someone s/he doesn't know can never graduate from in this life and the next) to decode this and smell a rat.

More importantly, no UK Examination body or academic institution has the right (not even under the Freedom of Information Act, 2000) to confirm examination or degree results to third parties without the express permission of the examination candidate or graduate, as the case may be. It is as a sequel to this that the CIE issued a "Statement in response to Nigerian Presidential election enquiries" on its website: http://www.cambridgeassessment.org.uk/news/statement-in-response-to-nigerian-presidential-election-enquiries/ Any sensible Nigerian should differentiate between the statement issued by the CIE and the news report filed by a ghost correspondent of Scan News Nigeria dot com <http://scannewsnigeria.com/news/cambridge-university-denies-releasing-buharis-result-to-kastina-state-secondary-school/> Fellow Nigerians, education is power, educate yourself, and do not let some idiots mislead you.

To be clear, I do not support GEJ - an absolutely clueless guy, neither am I convinced that Buhari should be allowed back to the State House. In my neck of the woods, both of them would have been booted out of the process if Buhari cannot produce his GCE results and GEJ can't produce his PhD parchment. It only takes verifiable letter/email, etc, for the duo to ask that their academic qualifications are verified and made public by the relevant bodies. Having failed to do that, both of them are, to my mind, qualification fraudsters. They are therefore unfit to hold any positions of trust.

Nigeria needs a vibrant, transparently honest, well educated, cultured, mannered and empathetic young man or woman to take back Nigeria from the hawks and bring back its lost glory. Currently, Nigeria is a BIG JOKE and the world is laughing at what's going on there.
[/b]
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by DaMaster(m): 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
What an ignorant fellow you are. Your ill-education is sure responsible for this.

For your information, what you call WAEC today was organised and administered by Cambridge University.

It's so unfortunate that your ill-education has made you assume that what obtains today (as found on the internet) is what has always been. Ask Wole Soyinka today what university he attended, he'll tell you University College London, Ibadan Campus. Please get some knowledge of history and stop exposing your ignorance.
EreluY:

[b]Whoever JULIE8 is, you are a disgrace to your family and alma mater, if you have one. And, your ignorance which arguably emanates from your ill-education has turned you into a walking dead. But, as always, I'm committed to bringing the likes of you back to life from the abyss of ignorance and death. So listen if you must stop wallowing in abject ignorance. Cambridge International Examinations conducts the Cambridge International Genereal Secondary Certificate of Education (IGCSE) and their web address is <http://www.cie.org.uk/programmes-and-qualifications/cambridge-secondary-2/cambridge-igcse/>. Conversely, the University of Cambridge offers world class undergraduate and postgraduate education and research programmes. Their web address is <www.cam.ac.uk>. Although the former is owned by the latter, the latter does not concern itself with issues that falls within the remit of the former's operations. Listen and learn. do not wallow and die in ignorance.[/b]
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
EreluY:

[b][s]Your words accurately and adequately paint a true picture of who you are: A BIG FOOL WHO LACKS DECORUM. So, in my books, it's pointless wasting precious time conversing with your type of person.

Nonetheless, for the sake of others reading these posts, the first thing that occurred to me is that Scan News Nigeria dot com reported through a ghost reporter who corresponded with a ghost Cambridge International Examinations worker. I would have expected the fool (who allegedly graduated from a university that someone s/he doesn't know can never graduate from in this life and the next) to decode this and smell a rat.

More importantly, no UK Examination body or academic institution has the right (not even under the Freedom of Information Act, 2000) to confirm examination or degree results to third parties without the express permission of the examination candidate or graduate, as the case may be. It is as a sequel to this that the CIE issued a "Statement in response to Nigerian Presidential election enquiries" on its website: http://www.cambridgeassessment.org.uk/news/statement-in-response-to-nigerian-presidential-election-enquiries/ Any sensible Nigerian should differentiate between the statement issued by the CIE and the news report filed by a ghost correspondent of Scan News Nigeria dot com <http://scannewsnigeria.com/news/cambridge-university-denies-releasing-buharis-result-to-kastina-state-secondary-school/> Fellow Nigerians, education is power, educate yourself, and do not let some idiots mislead you.

To be clear, I do not support GEJ - an absolutely clueless guy, neither am I convinced that Buhari should be allowed back to the State House. In my neck of the woods, both of them would have been booted out of the process if Buhari cannot produce his GCE results and GEJ can't produce his PhD parchment. It only takes verifiable letter/email, etc, for the duo to ask that their academic qualifications are verified and made public by the relevant bodies. Having failed to do that, both of them are, to my mind, qualification fraudsters. They are therefore unfit to hold any positions of trust.

Nigeria needs a vibrant, transparently honest, well educated, cultured, mannered and empathetic young man or woman to take back Nigeria from the hawks and bring back its lost glory. Currently, Nigeria is a BIG JOKE and the world is laughing at what's going on there.
[/b][/s]
No need to read your stupidity. You know nothing. Your idiocy and sentimental stance will retardd my faculties.
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by otil1: 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
Thanks EreluY for the link

Looking at the emboldened part, pls all fellow supporters of GMB say no more than ask him to please do the needful when over a million Nigerians have taken it upon themselves to make the enquiry. He should pls clear the air.

He started well with the press conference but it lacked substance.

He should just write, abeg.

Cambridge University Denies Releasing Buhari’s Result to Kastina State Secondary School.
Posted by: admin January 25, 2015 in News

The University of Cambridge yesterday spoke to our reporter about General Buhari certificate forgery. The body declared that although Hausa Language was offered as African Language, they did not release any student’s result to Nigeria.
The body accepted that they can issue a certificate to any student who wanted one but denied that the results from Kastina came from them. They promised to release a general statement on their website on the matter as they claimed more than 1,000,000 requests have come to them about the WASC result of one Mohammadu Buhari.    The exam body claimed they cannot comment on whether such name exist in their archives but they conclusively denied the Kastina result. When we showed them a sample of another Cambridge result belonging to another candidate, they quickly confirmed it to be real but that General Buhari’s results are fake.   The body concluded by saying it takes less than 24 hours for a candidate to obtain a certificate from them. A representative from the exam body also revealed that any legitimate student who sat for the exam in Nigeria can obtain a replacement certificate from the office of the West African Examination Council (WAEC).   It should be recalled that Femi Fani-Kayode, a former minister of aviation under Olusegun Obasanjo administration, had used a computerized forensic analytical tool to show that the result released by General Buhari is fake.
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by EreluY(f): 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
SHAME unto any Nigerians employed as LAPTOP CREWS and paid PEANUTS in return for defending BUHARI AND GEJ on this and other internet fora. Both of them (BUHARI AND GEJ) are misfits who should be sent to rot in JAIL. The fact that none of them can produce the qualifications they lay claims to makes then unfit. Wake up Nigerians, our country is a laughing stock for the rest of the world. Even Ghana whose citizens flooded Nigeria in the late 70s and throughout the 80s are making fun of Nigeria today.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by Sigo86(m): 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
datguru:

#FACTS

Mumu, Ur Source Pls?
Re: WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
halimat38:

you people should be mindful of your language
Look who is preaching. I went through your posts and saw insult - filled comments that would shock the devil himself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty / Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.