Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,756 members, 7,875,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Are Nigerians Bracing Up For Another June 12 Scenario? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Nigerians Bracing Up For Another June 12 Scenario? (406 Views)

Bracing Up For The Incoming Goverment - Things You Must Prepare For / Now Buhari’s Brain Is Bracing Up - VANGUARD / Apostle Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerians Bracing Up For Another June 12 Scenario? by hedges007(m): 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
I once listened to MKO Abiola on radio when IBB/Abacha stole the Nigerians mandate given to him by annulling the June 12 elections. MKO simply made this illustration.. He said and i quote 'while taking a bath in a river ... a mad man appears and takes over your clothes and personal belongings leaving you naked ...will you run after him to take back your clothes?? The answer simply is NO. Because invariably you will both be termed mad men because a naked man seen running after a mad man is also a mad man. Again this morning i heard FFK on Aljazeera News deducing and giving reasons why the president and security companies NOT agencies cannot provide security for our Elections and all i can do is but laugh at this man of no moral upbringing at all. A man more interested in satisfying his unending cravings for cocaine and other selfish interest. At his age he has left in his mouth less than 20 real teeth, all lost to different habits ( A topic for later ) FFK and Doyin Okupe and others continue to show particularly we youths from south east Nigeria how much we should be grateful by the emergence of a man of honour and pride like Bola Ahmed Tinubu .. A man who against all odds has built a formidable opposition to these irritants called PDP. A man who against all odds supports and promotes good leadership. A man who knows and appreciate the importance of electing administrators and not politicians. A man of admirable judgement. History already has written his name in special platinum gold which none of Jonathans evil men can match.. I wonder who would have stepped into the shoes of Obafemi Awolowo... Thinking aloud now...is it this so called Afenifebis called Afeniferes? A group of old incapacitated men who continue to feed fat at the expense of the Nigerian populace? Is it OBJ who single handedly brought this shame and curse called Jonathan on Nigeria? OBJ is the root cause of all this and he will one day answer the wrath of Nigerians ... As we await the ruling cabals next joker I urge every Nigerian to keep calm .. Collect your permanent voters cards ...Sensitize everyone and anyone about the blowing wind of change ...Be selfless and help a fellow Nigerian at this difficult times .... Touch someone with a message of hope and change... Donate clothing materials/food items/medications to the displaced Nigerians in the North east ...Pursue to make peace with your neighbours ...AND most especially VOTE and make your VOTE count!! For some of us in the west this is just the beginning of our struggle for true change and we will never relent. NOT NOW and NEVER...

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerians Bracing Up For Another June 12 Scenario? by Adminisher: 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
This one the perpetrators wont go free. No living together happily ever after and no shedding of poor people's innocent blood. The blood that would be shed would be the planners and doers of the annulment.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerians Bracing Up For Another June 12 Scenario? by temitemi1(m): 10:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
What annulment U better wake up from ur slumber brother. GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerians Bracing Up For Another June 12 Scenario? by Ewizard(m): 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
ur writings cudn't pay..its lyk ur pen is broke!

get busy brof. ur pained!

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Inviting Military Coup On Nigeria, Obasanjo Says / 5 Days After Bomb Blast Hit Borno, Another 3 Rocks The State Today / A Song For General BUHARI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.