Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,780 members, 7,879,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:23 PM

Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm (37386 Views)

Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN / Transcript Of Buhari's Interview With Amanpour On CNN / Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by gidistar: 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
Imagine amanpour referring to Jonathan as a failed president....

Gej Otuoke awaits thee oh

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by jayne8585yahoo(f): 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
Firefire:

funny, cheesy

You better hate him for good.
Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by rubii09: 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
Wow I'm impressed. Buhari was confident and well articulated

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by eagleeye2: 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
I hope Amanpour asked the one question millions of 'educated' Nigerians were expecting.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Sweetlemon(f): 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
USarmy:
Amanpour - how will you combat corruption
Buhari - I believe we have to

What a pity

Compare that with this

How will you fight corruption?

GEJ - Stealing is not corruption.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Firefire(m): 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
jmaine:
How will you tackle BH, the dunce couldn't answer . . . . . . .

what do you expect him to say? grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by spyroxy1(m): 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
kay1one2:
The man no even say bye or thank you. This man na illiterate!

My friend be objective and progressive...

the airtime has elapsed and CNN had to sign off from London...

CHANGE!!!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by henrixx(m): 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
EreluY:

That's precisely my point. None of them are materials for Nigeria's presidency. Unfortunately the OLD VULTURES wouldn't let go. They all need the JJ Rawlings Treatment, believe me!
thirded!! really none deserves ....clueless interviews and chats. I think we need an interim govt to come and fix tins up

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by bankyman(m): 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
Firefire:

honesty, the interlude before he respond shows someone is translating for him.

what a shame... undecided

NO that was a lag due to connectivity and distance.... They were communicating via video conference and it takes a while for information to go back and forth.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
omenka:
I'm shocked at what the guy just typed. I was wondering if we watched the same interview!!

These Jonathanians are indeed shameless liars. cheesy

They are liars....shameless ones for thst matter...thank goodness I was right on time to listen to the interview.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
What do you think is the effect of OBJ's endorsement? "It will bring more supporters and people sitting on the fence". GMB"

9 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by bishopjoe02(m): 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
EreluY:

That's precisely my point. None of them are materials for Nigeria's presidency. Unfortunately the OLD VULTURES wouldn't let go. They all need the JJ Rawlings Treatment, believe me!

Thanks my brother. . I have given up on both of them. .

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by adebisicutie: 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
Buhari did really well. I've never heard him speak and going from what PDP guys say I expected a mess but he was concise and clear with his message and answered questions very well

18 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by jmaine: 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
ilugunboy:

He was clear about the issue of corruption in the military that is preventing resources from getting use for training of the officers and men and equipments ...as far as he is concerned it's a shame that a world acknowledged Nigerian military cannot combat and defeat local insurgency due to corruption.

So stating an alleged symptoms is the same as the solution, you can do better than this please . . .

The mantra of an ill equipped Military has been debunked in recent times, you can't straw grasp on that . . . . .

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
honeric01:

So your problem is his accent? what a vain society!

Do you not have an accent?

Actually all Nigerians have an accent. So any Nigerian abusing another is just dumb.

19 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by unapologetic: 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
kay1one2:
The man no even say bye or thank you. This man na illiterate!

D woman give am chance to say bye? Abi u blind?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by jorlons(m): 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
BlackPeni5:
I kinda felt sorry for GMB when he was asked about his violent past...rather than answer the question, he said it will be harsh to judge him based on his past. maybe the new way is to judge people based on their future.

i really felt that part where he said he was being judged very harshly about his military regime

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by globalresource: 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
kokoA:

Are you a thief? Only thieves fear Buhari.

Pls help me ask him o

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by jorlons(m): 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
jaybee3:
I swear Buhari is way more Intelligent than the drunkard.

Gap is too wide

I wan campaign for this guy mehn

This guy is used to leadership and I felt the part where he said he is being judged very harshly for his military regime.

I heard him well. Although his accent is not as clear compared to when he was much younger, a good microphone will definitely help. I heard every single word.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by unapologetic: 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
jmaine:

So stating an alleged symptoms is the same as the solution, you can do better than this please . . .

The mantra of an ill equipped Military has been debunked in recent times, you can't straw grasp on that . . . . .

did they ask him to talk about the solution or were you watching the interview with your ass?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Bawss1(m): 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
Buhari must use a TelePrompTer for all his interviews?

No wonder he refuses to debate.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by jmaine: 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
ilugunboy:

They are liars....shameless ones for thst matter...thank goodness I was right on time to listen to the interview.

You are the shameless liars here, it is so irritating and disgusting seeing supporters of Buhari strenuously try to wish away the glaring inadequacies of the man . . . .

It is pathetic . . . .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by kay1one2(m): 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
unapologetic:

D woman give am chance to say bye? Abi u blind?

I wan look for him trouble! Didn't end well though. Him no get swag to make things happen.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by globalresource: 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
Any person that condemn a man based on his accent is a racist and not fit to live Among human

11 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Collynzo9: 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
For the umpteenth time, Buhari failed to answer the question of how he will defeat boko haram and how he intends to fight corruption in a democratic setting.
He failed again.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by jorlons(m): 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Me too

As a guy I felt it myself
Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by fadedayo: 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
rubii09:
Wow I'm impressed. Buhari was confident and well articulated

Same here. After listening to him tonight and seeing his composure through all the hard questions, I'm voting this man no doubt.

When you compare his interview with that of GEJ on NTA tonight, you know we've been in one chance for the past 6years.

21 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by jmaine: 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
unapologetic:

did they ask him to talk about the solution or were you watching the interview with your ass?

You are such an ediot bruv, Amanpour clearly asked him what he intends to do about the galloping corruption in the country . . .

Did you even watch the interview ? . . . .

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by theripper3: 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
To be honest, Buhari sounded articulate in his responses.I hate to say it though. Though he looks frail

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by bishopjoe02(m): 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
gidistar:
Imagine amanpour referring to Jonathan as a failed president....

Gej Otuoke awaits thee oh
And she also called Buhari a dictator.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by awesomemum1(f): 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
grin
kaydguru:
I must say, I commend the way Amanpour emphasized that the present Government have failed in Nigeria.

Me too grin failed president and a former dictator

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by fadedayo: 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
Collynzo9:
For the umpteenth time, Buhari failed to answer the question of how he will defeat boko haram and how he intends to fight corruption in a democratic setting.
He failed again.

He's a military man. He won't expose his tactics to the enemy. Just my guess though.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror / Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) / I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.