Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,285 members, 7,904,231 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:34 AM

That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. (5301 Views)

When The Spirit Is Willing, But The Body Is Weak (photo) / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 7 Things You Must Never Do During Self-pleasure Or Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. by passiechu(m): 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
crazysaint:
Is fact that am one of those guy that can't do without sex, a week without sex is like am a dead being. Yesterday i was sexually arouse, i need a Bleep seriously, i pickup my phone and called my g.f, she said she's not coming being that she knows what i want her for, despite my plea she said she's not coming, i giveup. What came next to my mind was masturbation, i went to the bathroom, i rob soap allover my d*ck, i start robbing it gently, damn it! was not all that sweet, but just to make this ere'ction stop.

As i was going on this act, my telivision was on, and at this point Pastor Abel Damina, of power city was preaching, one of my ear was listening to his preaching the other ear was concentrating on what i was doing. The pastor was preaching on three thing that destroyed the world, which are :
1. Homosexuality
2. Lesbianism and
3. Self services

when the pastor mention the last one, it hit me like a bomb, my hand weak immediately and my di'ck weak. I wash myself thoroughly and went out of the bathroom.
And the pastor began to tell the danger and the the judgement that whoever practices this three things will face, he said some sins are likely to be forgiven but that of selfservice will not be forgiven. The sermon was so touching, majority of the congregation was crying already, then i know that most teenagers are guilty of this three things. I make a vow not to engage in such devilish act again. Hell is not a good place to spend enternity!
use your tenses well bro!
Re: That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. by Aniluvreal: 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
To me masturbation is not a sin qed!
Re: That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. by Aniluvreal: 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
clevvermind:
gringrin please go and give the testimony in church on sunday.
mocking him i guess!
Re: That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. by EmmySparky(m): 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
Waste of time *leaves the thread*
Re: That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. by sweetbaby22(f): 9:39am On Feb 13, 2015
XXX5:
embarassed

I'm guilty of this...how can I redeem ma self? ...tutorials from u wud be appreciated

OH MY!!!! I never realized that this was a big issue. Was just laughing about his post as it was a bit funny to me.

Now jokes apart........ My opinion

All these things we call sin, its all in the head and the way we feel about things.

Everyone is got a definition of bad, believe it or not. What I see as wrong might be ok for you, not like its acceptable but OK

Its all on how you feel about what you are doing. If you feel its bad then don't do it, but if you feel its ok and you get the satisfaction you crave then what's wrong there. As long as its not an habit, its done when necessary like when you are just so hard and need to release, go on then.

And don't forget this issue is your personal and private life. Don't allow anyone to judge you. Do what pleases you and if deep down you think its wrong then try and stop it. I wouldn't know how to advice you to stop it, other than the normal things like .....

When the urge comes read your bible, pray, do things to distract yourself, just as our OP listened to his pastor preach and next thing his di'ck weakened..... lols

I am sure if I had walked into that bathroom at that moment it weakened with a sexy night wear, the di*ck will erect grin whether preaching is on or not tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. by exodusex: 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
crazysaint:
Is fact that am one of those guy that can't do without sex, a week without sex is like am a dead being. Yesterday i was sexually arouse, i need a Bleep seriously, i pickup my phone and called my g.f, she said she's not coming being that she knows what i want her for, despite my plea she said she's not coming, i giveup. What came next to my mind was masturbation, i went to the bathroom, i rob soap allover my d*ck, i start robbing it gently, damn it! was not all that sweet, but just to make this ere'ction stop.

As i was going on this act, my telivision was on, and at this point Pastor Abel Damina, of power city was preaching, one of my ear was listening to his preaching the other ear was concentrating on what i was doing. The pastor was preaching on three thing that destroyed the world, which are :
1. Homosexuality
2. Lesbianism and
3. Self services

when the pastor mention the last one, it hit me like a bomb, my hand weak immediately and my di'ck weak. I wash myself thoroughly and went out of the bathroom.
And the pastor began to tell the danger and the the judgement that whoever practices this three things will face, he said some sins are likely to be forgiven but that of selfservice will not be forgiven. The sermon was so touching, majority of the congregation was crying already, then i know that most teenagers are guilty of this three things. I make a vow not to engage in such devilish act again. Hell is not a good place to spend enternity!

guy long time, I no c u.. where u dey now
Re: That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
exodusex:

guy long time, I no c u.. where u dey now
Exodusex, bro i de o. How are you?
Re: That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service. by EzeeYFB(m): 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
Franchise21:
Lolz... N u attached saint to ur moniker... even quit fornication, it destroys
ROTFL LMAO

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am In Trouble ..see What This Girl Send To Me . ..i Need Your Advise / The Hoe Stories Bae Wouldn't Tell You / Me, Vicstar And Our Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.