Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,110 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:05 AM

Rastafari - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rastafari (866 Views)

10 Things To Know About Rastafari Beliefs / A Thread For Rastafari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rastafari by Magz(m): 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2009
Any rastafarians in the Motherland, or is it mostly just Islam and Christianity?

I am a psuedo-Rasta. I live by the Rasta way of life, but I do not pray to Selassie I, because I don't believe that God can be seen with the physical eye. And besides, Selassie himself never proclaimed to be a god or a prophet, and in fact was a devout Christian.

I'd just like to know out of curiosity. Would people in the North take offense to my dreadlocks and being a vegetarian?
Re: Rastafari by morpheus24: 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2009
Magz:

Any rastafarians in the Motherland, or is it mostly just Islam and Christianity?

I am a psuedo-Rasta. I live by the Rasta way of life, but I do not pray to Selassie I, because I don't believe that God can be seen with the physical eye. And besides, Selassie himself never proclaimed to be a god or a prophet, and in fact was a devout Christian.

I'd just like to know out of curiosity. Would people in the North take offense to my dreadlocks and being a vegetarian?

Do you smoke weed, I mean Herb?
Re: Rastafari by Magz(m): 1:51am On Jan 06, 2009
Definately. Everyday.
Re: Rastafari by H2O2: 2:30am On Jan 06, 2009
morpheus24:

Do you smoke weed, I mean Herb?
Lol I was just about to ask that.

And does he have locks
Re: Rastafari by bgees(m): 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2009
rastafarians are weed-stoned induviduals with mud-caked hair and shouldnt be taken seriously. thats what robert ludlum said in cry of the halidon. i agree with him.
Re: Rastafari by Cayon(f): 4:08am On Jan 08, 2009
bgees:

rastafarians are weed-stoned induviduals with mud-caked hair and shouldnt be taken seriously. thats what robert ludlum said in cry of the halidon. i agree with him.
dude did you type this with a serious face. off the chair on the floor, LMAO grin grin grin grin

Good night and good luck

Peace

(1) (Reply)

For How Long Is The "last Days"? / When Does A Religious Writing Become Scripture / God Will Never Advance You Bayound Your Last Act Of Disobedience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.