Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,122 members, 7,977,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:05 PM

This Teenage Girl Needs Your Advices Regarding Her Menstrual Cycle - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Teenage Girl Needs Your Advices Regarding Her Menstrual Cycle (633 Views)

Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial / How Do I Stop This Teenage Girl From Falling In Luv Wit Me / How To Determine Your Safe And Unsafe Period Within A 28 Days Menstrual Cycle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Teenage Girl Needs Your Advices Regarding Her Menstrual Cycle by Sweetmarriage: 5:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
This Young Lady Sent This To Us...(Edited)

'Please help post this. I usually have a discharge, like sperm, very thick after my menstrual cycle. Am in my early 18, should i be worried?'

N.B: Please, mind your language while advising her. I actually checked her profile, and i discovered she was a young person. Mods, please send it to front page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerian-Papalette/312263085651212
Re: This Teenage Girl Needs Your Advices Regarding Her Menstrual Cycle by xynerise: 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
I believe a clinic is around her vicinity?
Re: This Teenage Girl Needs Your Advices Regarding Her Menstrual Cycle by adanduka: 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
Might be sperm. Go see a doctor cry
Re: This Teenage Girl Needs Your Advices Regarding Her Menstrual Cycle by bennyrazz: 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
how did she know the color of sperm? she described her discharges after menstruation has sperm have this teenage girl been having sèx?
Re: This Teenage Girl Needs Your Advices Regarding Her Menstrual Cycle by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
Most women discharge some fluid at different stages of the monthly cycle. As long as it doesn't smell and itch, there is probably nothing to worry about. I would still recommend a check-up, it is safer this way.
Re: This Teenage Girl Needs Your Advices Regarding Her Menstrual Cycle by Sweetmarriage: 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
bennyrazz:
how did she know the color of sperm? she described her discharges after menstruation has sperm have this teenage girl been having sèx?

I was thinking about that too. But let us not quickly jump into conclusion. As you know, there are lots of information around now.

(1) (Reply)

Private Guitar Lesson Teacher Available Within Lagos State / Please Your Vote Is Highly Needed / HILARIOUS: Should Nigeria Criminalise Adultery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.