Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,968 members, 7,876,678 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1075) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3003116 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Welcome.
grin
Crazy woman! cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
lagmostkuit:

How I go dey follow alhaji dem without big bwest and big yarsh? grin

I too small 4 dem! grin
Stephenqueen issokay 4 me! kiss
Alhaji don't go for big boobz and bums ... Dem alhaji are nu skool ...
U too small iffa hear ..But if u handle kini U be Boss cheesy
Issorite stephenqueen na BARON dey wine am dey go tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
grin grin

Yorubas and igbos no go kill person 4 this nairaland sha? See jist.........................

www.nairaland.com/2414634/top-5-cia-assets-nigeria
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
2dice:
grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
Afternoon Lady
LadyBoss1:
Weres kingtom lol i changed d pic ohh lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
Afternoon Lady
LadyBoss1:
Weres kingtom lol i changed d pic ohh lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
2dice:
uhnn .. U scarce small ...U and stevvie una don dump una sef abi **no lie
undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 4:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Na ur prayer abi? undecided

Oya stephenqueen prove am wrong abeg.. kiss

Babe I missed you oooo, it's been a long time. How is everything over there? kiss kiss kiss

2dice me and ma babe still dey o, That charm wey kingtom give u no work undecided cheesy cheesy
Na only death fit separate us cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Aminat508(f): 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
stephenqueen:

Babe I missed you oooo, it's been a long time. How is everything over there? kiss kiss kiss

2dice me and ma babe still dey o, That charm wey kingtom give u no work undecided cheesy cheesy
hmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
2dice:
even stephenqueen sef no say na True ... tongue .. Na Dem alhaji u dey follow now Abi cheesy
Wetin self angry angry angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
stephenqueen:

Missed u too sweet..

I'm now in osun state, no more gombe!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
2dice:

Wetin self angry angry .Hope is not what I'm thinking undecided undecided
You wan use style log me out, make you cum login for ma wife ba embarassed angry angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
Aminat508:
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
stephenqueen:

lol wish one be death faaa cheesy ...but I don get one sure babe for U b4 .... U knw as u dey like Dem cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Owliver(m): 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Man city wanna bid 40 million on sterling lolz lie lie 50 million before we let dat stupid boy go .. Was so dissapointed with him
Where is owliver self
i dey here oh. If we sell him 40million its still ok na. Meanwhile, its not totally his fault sha, we expected too much from him.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
stephenqueen:

Wetin self angry angry .Hope is not what I'm thinking undecided undecided
You wan use style log me out, make you cum login for ma wife ba embarassed angry angry
haba .... Na light-skin babes I dey vote for ... U knw everywhere must be Bright cheesy ...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Aminat508(f): 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
stephenqueen:

embarassed embarassed embarassed
what na? lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
piicity what where you saying....?

Cc; dharay88
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay88: 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sinnzu:
pii city what where you saying....?

Cc; dhara y88
seems daht guy is sick.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
You are not meant to be living among human,you chat with her always @ romance chat derailer but yet you disown her and by the way you types with brown paint and always put your post at the right which is showing us everything you does are not always normal.long mtcchew!!
dharay88:

ur gf.?
Why u too dey lie... angry

0p sef better pass yhu.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay88: 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
piicity:
Boy sorry to say,people like you are not meant to be living among human,You always chat with her everyday on romance chat central derailer and paradise and yet you disown her. NO wonder you always type with red writting cos you know you sef read,evil person. Long hiss to the idiot

lolz, I disowned her.?
Like seriously.? How huh

All cuz i said u lyinq or wah....

Nigga plz don't start ds trash wid me.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
Same to you bro. IDIOT
dharay88:

seems daht guy is sick.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
dharay88:

seems daht guy is sick.
dude takes what happens here too seriously.grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay88: 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sinnzu:
dude takes what happens here too seriously.grin
u see his siggy...
I no blame am sha.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
Aminat508:
Kini cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
Mttchew. Nonsense,can't blame you bro
dharay88:
u see his siggy... I no blame am sha.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
dharay88:
u see his siggy... I no blame am sha.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
dharay88:

u see his siggy...
I no blame am sha.
That's the adverse effect of having NO life outside NLgrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay88: 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
piicity:
k.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
2dice:
lol wish one be death faaa cheesy ...but I don get one sure babe for U b4 .... U knw as u dey like Dem cheesy

shocked shocked which babe you get for me undecided cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
Owliver:
i dey here oh. If we sell him 40million its still ok na. Meanwhile, its not totally his fault sha, we expected too much from him.
Yh thats exactly what i was trying to tell jack
The guy aint that sort of player to be demanding those figures.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay88: 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sinnzu:
That's the adverse effect of having NO life outside NLgrin
aniway, d girl is even around now & d thread is baq.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.