Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,258 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:00 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3008645 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
hehehehehehe how come not in romance section?btw goodmorning
Hey baby. How are you?smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 11, 2015
Sinnzu:
Hey baby. How are you?smiley
I am fine&u?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
I am fine&u?
Am good dear, you set for work?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
I am fine&u?
why'd you put it back?grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 9:16am On Jul 11, 2015
Good morning folks!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 9:37am On Jul 11, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 11, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 11, 2015
Phikom:
Good morning folks!
Hey u
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 9:42am On Jul 11, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Work work lol
Morning
wink
LadyBoss1:

Work work lol
Morning

Top of the morning 2 u! Yes oh gats 2 get the message out 2 dem sallah folks! I need their money! Lmao!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Hey u
Morning ladyboss! How ur nite?

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 11, 2015
Phikom:

Morning ladyboss!
How ur nite?

Tired went to bed late watching tv lol but im happy going to partay today grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 11, 2015
funlord:
wink

Top of the morning 2 u! Yes oh gats 2 get the message out 2 dem sallah folks! I need their money! Lmao!

Heheheh abi
Gotta get dat paper wink
The club looks really nice .. Similar to d cokobar we have over here

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 9:48am On Jul 11, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Tired went to bed late watching tv lol but im happy going to partay today grin
Eiyah!
Party...dats cool...to cool off d stress of the week
Where is d party gonna be held?

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 11, 2015
Phikom:

Eiyah!

Mehn i aint been out in ages except dat yeyey lunch date angry
Feel like a kid .. so excited .. Picked out shoe . Went hair dressers lastnight hehehe u never know might see mr right on my way there cheesy
I'll take pic.. I'll try as much to Hide my ass so that NL association of stalkers,sheeps and JOBLESS guys can sleep well ..... wink

East london .
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 11, 2015
Phikom:

Eiyah!

Feel like a kid .. so excited .. Picked out shoe . Went hair dressers lastnight hehehe u never know might see mr right on my way there cheesy
I'll take pic.. I'll try as much to Hide my ass so that NL association of stalkers,sheeps and JOBLESS guys can sleep well ..... wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 10:00am On Jul 11, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Exquisite feeling!
u don't need to feel uncomfortable hiding ur ass!
na dem sabi!
Will be anticipating d lovely pics!
Have fun dearie...

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 11, 2015
Phikom:

Exquisite feeling!
u don't need to feel uncomfortable hiding ur ass!
na dem sabi!
Will be anticipating d lovely pics!
Have fun dearie...

See you later hun
Going to make some breakfast. I'll save u some
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 11, 2015
funlord:
wink

Thats the pic
Alot of nigerian celebs come there ..

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 10:06am On Jul 11, 2015
LadyBoss1:

See you later hun Going to make some breakfast. I'll save u some
Alright... Take care! Make sure d grub is delicious...trust you!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 10:09am On Jul 11, 2015
suzzy16:
I'm doing fine,jare,I've nt been able to come online since,due to me being busy
eeya sorry ....
Busy?? ... U working or ??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chibwike(m): 10:15am On Jul 11, 2015
misssclassy:

Thanks, dear.

Don't worry, you even have a special cake I ordered specially for you cheesy

Send me your address so I will order it to be sent directly to you. grin
misclasssy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by AMBASSADHOR: 10:29am On Jul 11, 2015
WOMEN'S FACES GET REDDER AT OVULATION- THE REASON FOR THEIR ATTRACTIVENESS
http://eagleswatchng..com/2015/07/womens-faces-get-redder-at-ovulation.html
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by suzzy16(f): 10:30am On Jul 11, 2015
2dice:
eeya sorry .... Busy?? ... U working or ??
no,I'm just assisting someone for d main time
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 10:32am On Jul 11, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Thats the pic Alot of nigerian celebs come there ..
grin
LadyBoss1:
Thats the pic Alot of nigerian celebs come there ..
Looks top notch! What part of london is it located in?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 10:34am On Jul 11, 2015
suzzy16:
no,I'm just assisting someone for d main time
good to knw ... Me think say you be full-houze wife
Btw where in lag.. do you stay?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 10:51am On Jul 11, 2015
Yourmain
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 11, 2015
Sinnzu:
why'd you put it back?grin
becos of u cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 11, 2015
Sinnzu:
Am good dear, you set for work?
I dont work saturday and sunday,na enjoymnt i dey cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
becos of u cheesy
undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
I dont work saturday and sunday,na enjoymnt i dey cheesy
really? Well thats good to note.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 11, 2015
Sinnzu:
undecided
Y dat face angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 11, 2015
Sinnzu:
really? Well thats good to note.
how is u today?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.