Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3001435 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
Y dat face angry
You lied tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
how is u today?
Not too happy, but i'll live shaa...

Any plans for 2day?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Youngsage: 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
misssclassy:

Yes, I am good. I am just over-excited grin
happy birthday! cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
Sinnzu:
Not too happy, but i'll live shaa...

Any plans for 2day?
Hope no problem dear?i am not going out,will b home all day.**i need to rest
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
Sinnzu:
You lied tongue
nah but u accuse me yesterday or dont u?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
nah but u accuse me yesterday or dont u?
Boo what did i accuse you of?undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
Hope no problem dear?i am not going out,will b home all day.**i need to rest
There are quite a few, but hopefully they will be resolved by the end of the day. Seems like my stay here will be extended further.

Home all day... Do you stay with your parents or you live alone?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
Sinnzu:
Boo what did i accuse you of?undecided
of removing my dp cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
Sinnzu:
There are quite a few, but hopefully they will be resolved by the end of the day. Seems like my stay here will be extended further.

Home all day... Do you stay with your parents or you live alone?
So wan come to naija abi,u don miss all ur sarewa lipsrsealed grin parent ke cheesy i live alone oo.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
of removing my dp cheesy
Yea, and u actually did. Buh you said you put it back up cos of me, so when you put it back why didnt you mention metongue.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
So wan come to naija abi,u don miss all ur sarewa lipsrsealed grin parent ke cheesy i live alone oo.

You wont understand, the hotel bills are starting to choke me. I just dont like the amount i spend just to sleep in a room. And i've been here pushing two weeks now. You seff check am naw??

Alone? Are u up to 25?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DrAify(f): 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
Happy birthday,Misssclassy.

Have fun.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
DrAify:
Happy birthday,Misssclassy.
Have fun.
Thanks, dear smiley

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
misssclassy:

Not sexually, just very happy. grin
happy birthday missy smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
Diddyydiva:
happy birthday missy smiley
Thanks, Ruth. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DrAify(f): 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
You are welcome
misssclassy:

Thanks, dear smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
misssclassy:

Thanks, Ruth. smiley
shockedshocked shocked how did u know i bear that?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
Cutehector:
it fell down... The mouthpiece is nw faulty.. Can't hear callers clearly, and its silent wen a call comes in... One of the perks of using a blackberry fone... So not strong enough... I just pray I hav more money to get a new phone tho... So may bills to take care of..

Mhm me too lol I've broken four phones this year... grin grin grin. I've to be patient tho cause the new one I want isn't out yet.

I'm sure you'll be grand. What phone would you want to get g ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
YourMain:

Mhm me too lol I've broken four phones this year... grin grin grin. I've to be patient tho cause the new one I want isn't out yet.

I'm sure you'll be grand. What phone would you want to get g ?
lol.. Seems u will be the first buyer...

I hav dis love for LG fones.... I"m thinkn of getn lg G5...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
Cutehector:
lol.. Seems u will be the first buyer...

I hav dis love for LG fones.... I"m thinkn of getn lg G5...

Lol probably not. Maybe ill order it in advance

That looks like a nice phone. Go for it
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
YourMain:

Lol probably not. Maybe ill order it in advance

That looks like a nice phone. Go for it
I always go for what I want kiss

So what's d info abt ur health? Wat did d doctor say
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
Sinnzu:

You wont understand, the hotel bills are starting to choke me. I just dont like the amount i spend just to sleep in a room. And i've been here pushing two weeks now. You seff check am naw??

Alone? Are u up to 25?
Eayah pele,all is well.so untill i am 25 dat when i can leave alone right?dey there cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Johnnoah1st: 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
WHY IS THIS PLACE ALWAYS DRY LIKE MRCORK BRAIN?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
Cutehector:
I always go for what I want kiss

So what's d info abt ur health? Wat did d doctor say

Lol me too grin

Ehm. I'm not dying. Only meningitis. Made me sleep in the hospital for no reason
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
misssclassy:

Yes, I am good. I am just over-excited grin
HBD dear,have load of fun....mine is on d 15th "grin"
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
Eayah pele,all is well.so untill i am 25 dat when i can leave alone right?dey there cheesy
are you schooling?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
Sinnzu:
are you schooling?
no,done.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
no,done.
hmmm. This gal...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by donbenedict(m): 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
YourMain:

Lol me too grin

Ehm. I'm not dying. Only meningitis. Made me sleep in the hospital for no reason
I was banned.. For two days...

Lol sorry abt that... Hope u gona be takin ur drugs
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
Sinnzu:

hmmm. This gal...
What happen? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by suzzy16(f): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
2dice:
good to knw ... Me think say you be full-houze wife
Btw where in lag.. do you stay?
I stay in igando
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
anybody in the house?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.