Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,958 members, 7,896,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 03:34 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3017738 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Twaci(f): 8:26am On Jul 19, 2015
Sinnzu:
Ssshhhhh!!lipsrsealed . Just take a seat!
embarassed cry

*sits quietly*
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 8:27am On Jul 19, 2015
Twaci:
Na naijaboiy I wan fight grin

Oya come and face me! (Small small sha cheesy)
I don retire sad

Even you sef go fit beat me. lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Twaci(f): 8:30am On Jul 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

I don retire sad

Even you sef go fit beat me. lipsrsealed
I fit try sha...

Ask April07 wetin I do am cheesy

Happy sunday either ways smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 8:31am On Jul 19, 2015
[size=13pt]As e dey h0t ds early Sunday Mawneen.

#Lets do ds fyterz... angry angry[/size]

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 19, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Foolish fool! dirty pig!

who steals cooger's words just a reply the dark rebel
answer - Agape-Alice the redundant Irish leprechaun

AgapeCharis:

You've been on my neck ever since I dealt with you the first time in an attempt to make it even. Only for you to get beaten again and the scores keep increasing. The records are there. At least the number of my likes speak for itself.

hahaha.. number of likes? grin
oh my God - you are so foolish.. the ascaris worm logs in into his other accounts to like his comments in order to make himself believe that the hokum he expectorates worth any more than his grandmother's fallen mammary glands..
You got ate multiple times & I wasn't even trying...
If beating you was a song- then this only a - beat-yo-ass-remix

AgapeCharis:

Yesterday was the first time I was the first to attack you and you couldn't reply. It took your 3 good hours and you typed just three lines filled with fear

David Beckham cannot trade words with a LAWMA worker.. your disses seemed like something a child suffering from MERS & astigmatism would compose..
I don't brawl cretinous philistines

AgapeCharis:

I don't write jargons. I go for the kill.
You will forever remain a dead corpse. Dumb broke ass cretinous poltroon!

you go for the kill by stealing cooger's words?
poltroon? I used that word..so now you are biting my words hehe..you are an overused Bagco sack with the discipline of a 2 year old

AgapeCharis:

Why am I even replying it. It's already a lifeless corpse that will be useful for practical by medical students.
Bye corpse. You can continue yapping. Your voice is only heard in the land of the dead.[/b][/i][/color][/font]

you are replying cos your life is Incomplete without me.
you quoted me first & yet you say you aren't obsessed?

your bones are interred in the crawl space of my bold.
you got mummified & I had you twitching & twisting like the neck of an exorcist ..
I evoked your soul like Priest Imhotep & buried you on a pile of dead Ebola victims - your brain must be inversely proportional to your age- the older you get - the dumber you become!

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 19, 2015
Twaci nice lips.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Twaci(f): 8:36am On Jul 19, 2015
blublahd:
Twaci nice lips.
Happy sunday you smiley

How's ur night?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 8:37am On Jul 19, 2015
darkenedrebel:

who steals cooger's words just a reply the dark rebel
answer - Agape-Alice the redundant Irish leprechaun

hahaha.. number of likes? grin
oh my God - you are so foolish.. the ascaris worm logs in into his other accounts to like his comments in order to make himself believe that the hokum he expectorates worth any more than his grandmother's fallen mammary glands..
You got ate multiple times & I wasn't even trying...
If beating you was a song- then this only a - beat-yo-ass-remix

David Beckham cannot trade words with a LAWMA worker.. your disses seemed like something a child suffering from MERS & astigmatism would compose..
I don't brawl cretinous philistines

you go for the kill by stealing cooger's words?
poltroon? I used that word..so now you are biting my words hehe..you are an overused Bagco sack with the discipline of a 2 year old

you are replying cos your life is Incomplete without me.
you quoted me first & yet you say you aren't obsessed?

your bones are interred in the crawl space of my bold.
you got mummified & I had you twitching & twisting like the neck of an exorcist ..
I evoked your soul like Priest Imhotep & buried you on a pile of dead Ebola victims - your brain must be inversely proportional to your age- the older you get - the dumber you become!
Oooooh myyyyy Gaaaaahhhhhhd.! shocked
Over used bagco sack.? Daaaamn!

This is wicked.! cry

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 19, 2015
darkenedrebel hav u read d news? Bartomeu won the presidential election, wow dats a good news, i never liked joan laporta.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 8:37am On Jul 19, 2015
Sinnzu:
grin
And the police no show since yesterday. grin

I wonder what happened. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 19, 2015
whitewitch:
darkenedrebel hav u read d news? Bartomeu won the presidential election, wow dats a good news, i never liked joan laporta.

are you a Barcelona fan? shocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

And the police no show since yesterday. grin

I wonder what happened. cheesy
Wonder? You saw who called them didnt you? Who givs a fuq about that boy??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 8:40am On Jul 19, 2015
It gastu be noooooow ppl,
Sit & waaaaaaatch.!

Hope ya all paid ⁴ds sh0w.? angry

[size=20pt]♦Agapecharis 2-3 darkened rebel♦[/size]
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 8:42am On Jul 19, 2015
stephenqueen:

I am wink
chaaiii ... Jacksparrow1702 WON
In seriki's voice
*ati Mo Man of the Match ki Game toh kickoff*
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 19, 2015
The jobless lilliputian gets queefs like a vag1na whenever he gets a like for his Salawa Abeni comments grin

how dumb can a nigga be?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 8:44am On Jul 19, 2015
Punchlines toh ßrutal. cool
#Lets fuçkinq do ds fyterz..... angry

++As e dey h0t++

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 19, 2015
darkenedrebel:

are you a Barcelona fan? shocked
what? c question? Barcelona is in my blood,flesh, soul and spirit. trust me IV been a Barca fan since d age of 5.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 8:46am On Jul 19, 2015
salawa abeni.? shocked
Moh to kuuuuuuh ooo0. grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 8:47am On Jul 19, 2015
whitewitch:
what? c question? Barcelona is in my blood,flesh, soul and spirit. trust me IV been a Barca fan since d age of 5.
niqqa shut d fuçk up,
Yhu still 3 years old till date.! angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 19, 2015
Sinnzu:

I wonder why you pose in front of a car that doesn't belong to you

your physical appearance don't match the calibre of the vehicle..you look like oga's boy & a chauffeur who decided to impress NLanders by taking a photo standing in front of a ride you don't own...

You got raped on your hind knees as usual- I hope your injuries have begun to heal ? cheesy
you are as Jobless as Israelites on Sabbath.. if it only on weekends it is acceptable - but you stay here 24/7 wasting your life.

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 19, 2015
dharay99:

niqqa shut d fuçk up,
Yhu still 3 years old till date.! angry
mcheew i know ure an Arsenal fan so no need, tomatoes cup(FA cup) is good 4 ur kind.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 8:49am On Jul 19, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 19, 2015
darkenedrebel:

your physical appearance don't match the calibre of the vehicle..you look like oga's boy & a chauffeur who decided to impress NLanders by taking a photo standing in front of a ride you don't own...

You got beaten like a little kid - how are your injuries? cheesy
LMAO,LOL,LUKWM LAUGH AND FALLS FROM IROKO TREE. "DHARAY99 PLS GV US PIC
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 8:51am On Jul 19, 2015
darkenedrebel:

aaaah, I dun die.! cry

You got beaten like a little kid - how are your injuries? cheesy

easy lad, i don't want ds to b an handicap shiiiiiii... angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 19, 2015
Sinnzu:
STFU i held them back
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 19, 2015
whitewitch:

I hardly see you in the Barcelona thread..

Joan Laporta was a money monger with zilch respect for the tradition of the Catalans.. it is a good thing he got usurped..

all I need them to do is to purchase a very good AMF...
Pogba maybe ..or Veratti..I don't have full confidence in Rakitic
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 19, 2015
darkenedrebel:

useless women-butt-licking over-aged bronchipod.

all the females in this sect. see you are the ever-willing toilet paper they can freely use in wiping boredom from their anuses...
they know you are always ready to kiss their feet & worship them even if it means being stupid..

All the males also think that you are subservient & a fawning tool..

Your mother should have sold you as an infant or had flushed your foetus in the community sewer..
Is there another definition for woman wrapper? Who opens a thread in sexuality section for himself and a girl he hasn't seen in his life?
In rap section, nobody associates himself with you. You were beaten twice by a lady.
In romance section, nobody does also because of your devilish persona.

Guys view the screenshots below and attest for yourself who the woman wrapper is.

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 19, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I hardly see you in the Barcelona thread..

Joan Laporta was a money monger with zilch respect for the tradition of the Catalans.. it is a good thing he got usurped..

all I need them to do is to purchase a very good AMF...
Pogba maybe ..or Veratti
yeah ure right, i dnt usually visit d Barca thread, mayb bcaus im always on their facebook page, yeah i prefer veratti than pogba, part of d reason y i dislike laporta was his involvement in d shameful manner he sent out Ronaldinho and deco without any form of respect 4 them.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 9:00am On Jul 19, 2015
Dis is bloody vendetta...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 9:03am On Jul 19, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Is there another definition for woman wrapper? Who opens a thread in sexuality section for himself and a girl he hasn't seen in his life?
In rap section, nobody associates himself with you. You were beaten twice by a lady.
In romance section, nobody does also because of your devilish persona.

Guys view the screenshots below and attest for yourself who the woman wrapper is.

ßUSTED.!!! grin grin
These two fytaz in my ring are b0th woman-wrappaz.

Goooodddddaaaammmn.!!!

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 19, 2015
dharay99:

ßUSTED.!!! grin grin
Fagrebel is a woman-wrappaz.

Goooodddddaaaammmn.!!!

You dey crase! grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 9:06am On Jul 19, 2015
That closes d gap meehn...

[size=19pt]★Agapecharis 3-3 darkenedrebel★[/size]

#Scoreline, yhu av i† diçkheads. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.