Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,958 members, 7,896,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 03:28 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3017592 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 19, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You dey crase! grin
LOL u nr dey tire self?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 19, 2015
AgapeCharis:
[font=Georgia] Is there another definition for woman wrapper? Who opens a thread in sexuality section for himself and a girl he hasn't seen in his life?

Hehe...I opened with her consent & it wasn't to butt-lick . It was solely for the purpose of fun ... relating with girls is not women-wrappering- but when you act servile & nod to their every comments- whether it is wrong or not- that is when it is called women-wrappering.. Everybody knows I never do that.. Every body knows you are one of the cognoscentes in women-wrappering

AgapeCharis:

In rap section, nobody associates himself with you. You were beaten twice by a lady.
In romance section, nobody does also because of your devilish persona.

the dark rebel is a household name in rap section.. your lies & Idiocy combined can turn Jehovah into an Atheist...
i got beaten by a girl in a friendly rap battle? So what? eminem got eaten alive in several rap brawls..we don't take it serious like you do... It is all for fun .... your words are like shyte-stain on a sumo wrestler's pants..

in romance sect- only you & your ilks antagonize like the jealous school boys you are..fundog, sonofawhore,Sinfool.. who else asides you reprobates?

AgapeCharis:

Guys view the screenshots below and attest for yourself who the woman wrapper is.

Here is also a screenshot of what your fellow guy said to you.
This is just one out of milliona..we all know what you are son

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 19, 2015
Morning
Just got back from church oh

N i got a vision to ( priest told me ) tongue

END this feud ...
Someone has to deactivate PERMANENTLY lol dats what the priest said . tongue

So how we go take do am
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 9:11am On Jul 19, 2015
Ladies & Genrilmehn..... cool

[size=15pt]••ROUND—3 baby cool••[/size]

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 9:11am On Jul 19, 2015
Perhaps u guys are interested...
umpire dharay...sama me d scoreline...

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 9:13am On Jul 19, 2015
wey screenshots abehg.
As e dey hot so... cool

Cc, darkenedrebel
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 19, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Hehe...I opened with her consent & it wasn't to butt-lick . It was solely for the purpose of fun ... relate with girls is not women-wrappering- but when you act servile & nod to their every comments- whether it is wrong or not- that is when it is called women-wrappering.. Everybody knows I never do that.. Every body knows you are one of the cognoscente in women-wrappwering

the dark rebel is a household name in rap section.. the lies & Idiocy combined can turn Jehovah into an Atheist...
i got beaten by a girl in a friendly rap battle? So what? eminem got keaten alive in several rap brawls..we don't take it serious like you do... It is all for fun .... your words are shyte-stain on a sumo wrestler's pants..

im nt seeing d screenshots o
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 19, 2015
Una just ignore wetin priest talk
Ok oh Happy sunday ..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 9:15am On Jul 19, 2015
Phikom:
Perhaps u guys are interested...
umpire dharay...sama me d scoreline...

yaah mahn.
In d ring, its getting hotter.! smiley

Punches on d balls n diçk....daaaaamn dz fytaz are quud. cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 19, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Una just ignore wetin priest talk
Ok oh Happy sunday ..
happy sunday to u, tell d priest that we are enjoying d show
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Piicitys: 9:17am On Jul 19, 2015
Thank God am piicitys
whitewitch:
PIICITY
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 19, 2015
whitewitch:
im nt seeing d screenshots o

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 9:18am On Jul 19, 2015
#As we dun sh0w so...#
Here iz d fuçkinq scoreline ppl....

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 19, 2015
darkenedrebel:

DAMM!!!! THIS IS SUICIDE, chai dis is great khali's punch.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 19, 2015
Piicitys:
Thank God am piicitys
so ure d mad man?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 9:24am On Jul 19, 2015
alry, screenshot seen,
scores still....

[size=18pt]agapecharis 3-3 darkenedrebel[/size]
cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 19, 2015
the sight of your moniker gives me bundle of joy, i knew d Angels will definitely watch over you. cherlene good morning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 19, 2015
whitewitch:
yeah ure right, i dnt usually visit d Barca thread, mayb bcaus im always on their facebook page, yeah i prefer veratti than pogba, part of d reason y i dislike laporta was his involvement in d shameful manner he sent out Ronaldinho and deco without any form of respect 4 them.

he only got to office in the first place because the person that he took over from failed in bringing David Beckham like he promised..
like they say- good riddance to bad rubbish
...Veratti's work rate off the ball is more impressive compared to that of Pogba..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 9:26am On Jul 19, 2015
dharay99:

yaah mahn.
In d ring, its getting hotter.! smiley

Punches on d balls n diçk....daaaaamn dz fytaz are quud. cool
My niggie!
one orijin for u!

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 9:27am On Jul 19, 2015
grin
LadyBoss1:
Morning
Just got back from church oh

N i got a vision to ( priest told me ) tongue

END this feud ...
Someone has to deactivate PERMANENTLY lol dats what the priest said . tongue

So how we go take do am

I'm sure by now even though you won't admit it publicly, you are happy with the "countless merciless beatings and super sized embarrassments" I have given and engineered 4 this " utter olodo rabata" that you once thought was deemed worthy enough 2 be called your 'pal'? Forgetting that human beings and stray hyenas can't be pals! Anyway I expect my gratitude soon oh! Hold your cheque book close! I can feel your smile from abuja sef! Lmfao!!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 19, 2015
darkenedrebel:

he only got to office in the first place because the person that he took over from failed in bringing David Beckham like he promised..
like they say- good riddance to bad rubbish
...Veratti's work rate off the ball is more impressive compared to that of Pogba..
yeah dats true, but off d ball? dats funny, d only tin i like abt pogba is his ability to shoot 4rm an unexpected angle bt dat of veratti is abt driblling of defenders and scoring.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 19, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I wonder why you pose in front of a car that doesn't belong to you

your physical appearance don't match the calibre of the vehicle..you look like oga's boy & a chauffeur who decided to impress NLanders by taking a photo standing in front of a ride you don't own...

You got raped on your hind knees as usual- I hope your injuries have begun to heal ? cheesy
you are as Jobless as Israelites on Sabbath.. if it only on weekends it is acceptable - but you stay here 24/7 wasting your life.

Yes, i posed in front of a car that doesnt belong to me for the same reason you opened a thread to advertise the ONLY achievement made in your miserable life; Meeting an imaginary nairalander.

I dont brag about whats not mine, never said the race car was mine, i drive a Mits SUV. Broke ass "wrapper" like you cant even afford a bicycle spoke! Dont blame you though.. Life is quite hard being the offspring of an Epileptic drunk paedophile and a retarded LovePeddler. Dont blame me for your poor state boycheesy. Na jealousy go kill you, born bastardo!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 19, 2015
funlord:
grin

I'm sure by now even though you won't admit it publicly, you are happy with the "countless merciless beatings and super sized embarrassments" I have given and engineered 4 this " utter olodo rabata" that you once thought was deemed worthy enough 2 be called your 'pal'? Forgetting that human beings and stray hyenas can't be pals! Anyway I expect my gratitude soon oh! Hold your cheque book close! I can feel your smile from abuja sef! Lmfao!!!

Ten of your generations cannot square up to me... if victoriabee could send you to the grave despite you stealing a diss of about 9 paragraphs from another NLander-..then why should I reply the unreadable thrash you typed..you spew 800 words & get 2 likes from your fellow reprobates.. I drop 50 words & get 20 likes grin

What it means is that no one takes you serious son..
I really wished you were worthy cos David Beckham should never be seen trading words with a Danfo Driver ..grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 19, 2015
whitewitch:
STFU i held them back
Have you eaten today? Is it gonna be the usuall??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 9:37am On Jul 19, 2015
Sinnzu:

Yes, i posed in front of a car that doesnt belong to me for the same reason you opened a thread to advertise the ONLY achievement made in your miserable life; Meeting an imaginary nairalander.

I dont brag about whats not mine, never said the race car was mine, i drive a Mits SUV. Broke ass "wrapper" like you cant even afford a bicycle spoke! Dont blame you though.. Life is quite hard being the offspring of an Epileptic drunk paedophile and a retàrded LovePeddler.

ooooh meeeehhhnn.!
That's harsh mahn. cry
Dont blame me for your poor state boycheesy. Na jealousy go kill you, born bastardo!

buhahahahah. grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 19, 2015
Sinnzu:

I dont brag about whats not mine, never said the race car was mine, i drive a Mits SUV. Broke ass "wrapper" like you cant even afford a bicycle spoke! Dont blame you though.. Life is quite hard being the offspring of an Epileptic drunk paedophile and a retarded LovePeddler. Dont blame me for your poor state boycheesy. Na jealousy go kill you, born bastardo!

I'm jealous of a car you don't own.... ? quote Sharon & tell her she is imaginary ..stop venting your anger on me son..

& I'm not breaking my promise - not under you read circles round even your school's library before I can engage you... tomorrow is Monday & 50 bucks says you would be here gossiping all day..
from Monday to Sunday.. .I would deactivate my account if you aren't found here tomorrow morning having petty talks..

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 9:39am On Jul 19, 2015
Phikom:

My niggie!
one orijin for u!

cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by tohpahz(f): 9:39am On Jul 19, 2015
whitewitch:
dnt worry, tohpahz is coming 4 u, mehnn it will b so bloody to c tohpahz vs twaci in a battle, im going to b d referee.

Hiannn.
Nd lera u will call ishi to come and ban shey?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 19, 2015
Sinnzu:
Have you eaten today? Is it gonna be the usuall??
DRY MRCORK WANNA be, try ur own line, uve been expose already, ure a driver taking photo with his bosses' car n using it to deceive nairalanders.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 9:40am On Jul 19, 2015
grin Sinnzu! Abeg can someone tell this fatherless, albumless, money less tranny Rapper that his lord no longer interacts with animals! He cant seem 2 fathom that he has been E MURDERED by his LORD! I think I should only be posting all his past beatdowns on any of his mentions since the beast is not even worth the effort anymore, and so that the public can appreciate my legendary "wu shu techniques" or what do you think? Lolz!!! e dey pain am die!

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 9:41am On Jul 19, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Ten of your generations cannot square up to me... if victoriabee could send you to the grave despite you stealing a diss of about 9 paragraphs from another NLander-..then why should I reply the unreadable thrash you typed..you spew 800 words & get 2 likes from your fellow reprobates.. I drop 50 words & get 20 likes grin

What it means is that no one takes you serious son..
I really wished you were worthy cos David Beckham should never be seen trading words with a Danfo Driver ..grin

victoriabee.? shocked
That crazie ßiatch.?

How d fuçkinq tru is ds...where d fuçk was i...?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by michaelgarfield(m): 9:41am On Jul 19, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Did you really have to console yourself with your alternate moniker?? grin grin

Everyone knows your real name is Michael.
This account was registered August 10th, 2014
Spent only 9 hours online
Has only 27 posts.

u must be very dumb young man..so darkrebl Is d only 1 bearing Michael? use ur senses pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.