Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,235 members, 7,880,889 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:41 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3005240 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 7:12pm On May 16, 2015
Natasha247:
have noticed him for a while, But he is cute though

are you lala.247?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 7:21pm On May 16, 2015
LMFAO!!!
Chiam55:
Some angry "virgins" in the house tonight undecided
grin
Chiam55:
Some angry "virgins" in the house tonight undecided

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 16, 2015
shocked Never knew Onila got it bad shocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 16, 2015
Nneka123:
shocked Never knew Onila got it bad shocked
Hi missus
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 16, 2015
Logicalmind1:

Hi missus
Hey Logical
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 16, 2015
Nneka123:
Hey Logical
Kedu ka di? tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 16, 2015
Logicalmind1:

Kedu ka di? tongue
LOL. Your Igbo can kill grin

O di Nma, gi? tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by quiet006storm: 8:11pm On May 16, 2015
even in relationships, life can be very frustrating. how do you handle the issues that want to break your relationship? find out by reading this Bolanles Nuptial Tales: Hope & Faith http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/05/hope-faith.html?spref=tw
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 8:12pm On May 16, 2015
Has anyone seen that "frustrated mong" called BLACKSKIRT? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 16, 2015
Nneka123:
LOL. Your Igbo can kill grin
O di Nma, gi? tongue
hehee. how has your days been?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 16, 2015
funlord:
Has anyone seen that "frustrated mong" called BLACKSKIRT? grin
cc blackett

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 8:15pm On May 16, 2015
grin Has anyone seen that "frustrated mong called BLACKSKIRT?"
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 16, 2015
Logicalmind1:

hehee. how has your days been?
Stressed + Fun-filled yours?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 16, 2015
Logicalmind1:

cc blackett
The fvcktard wasn't bold enough to mention my name. . . The He-Rat isn't worth wasting time on.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 16, 2015
Nneka123:
Stressed + Fun-filled yours?
Better than yours, definitely. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 16, 2015
Blackett:
The fvcktard wasn't bold enough to mention my name. . . The He-Rat isn't worth wasting time on.
cc funlord grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 16, 2015
Logicalmind1:

cc funlord grin
trouble undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 16, 2015
kradleber:

are you lala.247?

Why do u ask that?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 8:48pm On May 16, 2015
missclasssy:

I am Igbo, you dumbass.

..IBO??...U are IBO?,,.s...weeery I love Okoro babes.. they usualy lightskin with gap tooth! kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 8:49pm On May 16, 2015
kradleber:

are you lala.247?

angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 16, 2015
Chiam55:
trouble undecided
grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 16, 2015
MrCork:

..IBO??...U are IBO?,,.s...weeery I love Okoro babes.. they usualy lightskin with gap tooth! kiss
Back off from mah woman. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 9:06pm On May 16, 2015
Logicalmind1:

Back off from mah woman. grin

....who? ...missclassy?.. that trouble maker??.... HELL NAW......bro u can have her for free.. free gift! (on the house) shocked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by marieolae(f): 9:14pm On May 16, 2015
Alright I got the gist..
I'm Great mike, how's you though??
smiley
kradleber:

This is just a makeshift account created by one of my campaign team members. He used his email to open it for me..I completely forgot and sent you a message with this instead of my main account.. I remembered and instantly came here to tell you not to reply so you won't be discussing with another person thinking its me..grin hope you get the gist now? and how are you doing?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 9:17pm On May 16, 2015
Blackett:
oh its actually blackett? Sorry I prefer your biatch made title! It suits u better! Anyway I wanted 2 ask u a question son, I heard u used 2 be a mod! Why did u lose your position?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 9:24pm On May 16, 2015
Chiam55:

Why do u ask that?

Because her Sobriquet and cognomen also has '247 in it. Don't tell me you didn't notice that?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 16, 2015
funlord:
oh its actually blackett? Sorry I prefer your bitch title! It suits u better! Anyway I wanted 2 ask u a question son, I heard u used 2 be a mod! Why did u lose your position?
You made me a mod? How come I didn't know?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 9:29pm On May 16, 2015
marieolae:
Alright I got the gist..
I'm Great mike, how's you though??
smiley

I'm good milady. Hale and hearty. .
What have you been up to? you're scarcer than diamonds these days.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 9:30pm On May 16, 2015
Blackett:
You made me a mod? How come I didn't know?
No wan.ker! Heard it thru the grapevine! I just wanted to confirm, cuz if it had turned out 2 be true then I would have believed that seuns human resource team must be on crack!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Obinoscopy(m): 9:35pm On May 16, 2015
ireneony:
cool! are u on bbm?
Yes, it's on my profile page.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ireneony(f): 9:37pm On May 16, 2015
Obinoscopy:
Yes, it's on my profile page.
nawa o grin
u are in a relationship n u are adverting urself..
deris God o cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 16, 2015
funlord:
No wan.ker! Heard it thru the grapevine! I just wanted to confirm, cuz if it had turned out 2 be true then I would have believed that seuns human resource team must be on crack!
You're an obdurate fvcktard.

You heard it thru the grapevine, you didn't confirm from the grapevine. That makes you a simplistic _moron.

It's a busy Saturday night. You don't expect me to waste it replying a puddingheaded dunce like you, do you? Nah. I won't.

Fvck off my mentions, and only quote me again if your whole miserable existence depended on it. . . Fvcking dimwit.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.