Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,836 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:48 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3005216 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Obinoscopy(m): 9:49pm On May 16, 2015
ireneony:
nawa o grin
u are in a relationship n u are adverting urself..
deris God o cheesy
Ermmmm.....I'm not advertising myself. Just making myself accessible to all nlers who are like family to me, men and women alike wink grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 9:50pm On May 16, 2015
cherryice:
cool see ur long legs like ostrich's cheesy
grin grin Thank you
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ireneony(f): 9:52pm On May 16, 2015
Obinoscopy:
Ermmmm.....I'm not advertising myself. Just making myself accessible to all nlers who are like family to me, men and women alike wink grin
ok o..
how old are u
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 10:02pm On May 16, 2015
Blackett:
You're an obdurate fvcktard.

You heard it thru the grapevine, you didn't confirm from the grapevine. That makes you a simplistic _moron.

It's a busy Saturday night. You don't expect me to waste it replying a puddingheaded dunce like you, do you? Nah. I won't.

Fvck off my mentions, and only quote me again if your whole miserable existence depended on it. . . Fvcking dimwit.
I guessed as much! U are always quick 2 display the emotional character of a baby piglet! Squealing at every opportunity like a hog being led to the slaughter! Lol! As if U have anything better 2 do on a saturday nite, other than drinking sperm from the shafts of members of your rent boy crew of shite stabbers! What else has a semi professional dunce like U have going 4 him in your deluded existence! If U were twice as smart as U think U are U would still be twice as stoopid in equal measure! What else would 1 expect from a son of a 1000 fathers!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 16, 2015
funlord:
I guessed as much! U are always quick 2 display the emotional character of a baby piglet! Squealing at every opportunity like a hog being led to the slaughter! Lol! As if U have anything better 2 do on a saturday nite, other than drinking sperm from your rent boy crew of shite stabbers What else has a semi professional dunce like U have going 4 him in your deluded existence! If U were twice as smart as U think U are U would still be twice as stoopid in equal measure! What else would 1 expect from a son of a 1000 fathers!
Spare me the putrid details of your family's profession.

Not interested.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Obinoscopy(m): 10:12pm On May 16, 2015
ireneony:
ok o..
how old are u
Clocked 30 not long ago
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ireneony(f): 10:13pm On May 16, 2015
Obinoscopy:
Clocked 30 not long ago
old man grin
abeg do make u marry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Natasha247(m): 10:17pm On May 16, 2015
kradleber:

are you lala.247?
not at all
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 10:31pm On May 16, 2015
Natasha247:
not at all
lemme aSk thsi.....any peculiar reason Natasha .... added 247 to her moniker?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 16, 2015
*yawns*
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 11:22pm On May 16, 2015
Tashaamania:
grin grin Thank you
tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 16, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
*yawns*
**yawns** cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
**yawns** cheesy
Konji Na bastard o
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 16, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Konji Na bastard o
cheesy wait till i come back from club,konji head go straight cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy wait till i come back from club,konji head go straight cheesy

Hahahahahaha
You no go kill me with laugh
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 12:08am On May 17, 2015
Tashaamania:
grin grin Thank you
your leg long pass ladder o.sad

Why na.sad?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Natasha247(m): 12:11am On May 17, 2015
2dice:
lemme aSk thsi.....any peculiar reason Natasha .... added 247 to her moniker?
247.means all week long
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 12:14am On May 17, 2015
iAmCharis:
And the 37th concubine is out to defend him. grin
How nice grin cheesy grin cheesy

Yeah yeah.. E pain am grin grin grin

Do you even have a single concubine cry embarassed

Ndo o
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:15am On May 17, 2015
Deejavuu:

Leave charis for me. He's just plain jealous because you got game wink cheesy

Iamcharis goan up to game or just beg ronald to teach you how to grind wink
Meet a woman wrapper to teach me how to be promiscuous grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:17am On May 17, 2015
Deejavuu:

Yeah yeah.. E pain am grin grin grin
Do you even have a single concubine cry embarassed
Ndo o
No worry. The same way the others became old fashioned, you'll become old fashioned soonest. No be that ronald4lif wey I know wey still dey into 5 female nairalanders currently?? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 12:17am On May 17, 2015
iAmCharis:
Meet a woman wrapper to teach me how to be promiscuous grin

He's not a woman wrapper but a woman lover tongue

Go and get yours and stop being jealous!. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:18am On May 17, 2015
Deejavuu:

He's not a woman wrapper but a woman lover tongue

Go and get yours and stop being jealous!. grin
And you are??
A. Concubine

B. A

C. B

grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 12:19am On May 17, 2015
iAmCharis:
No worry. The same way the others became old fashioned, you'll become old fashioned soonest. No be that ronald4lif wey I know wey still dey into 5 female nairalanders currently?? grin

Leave am like that! We are happy with our lives..

Even when i'm old he will be crazy bout me cool wink

Anything else undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:20am On May 17, 2015
Deejavuu:

Leave am like that! We are happy with our lives..

Even when i'm old he will be crazy bout me cool wink

Anything else undecided
Crazy about you like he did to the rest abi?? grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 12:21am On May 17, 2015
iAmCharis:
And you are??
A. Concubine

B. A

C. B

grin grin grin

[size=15pt] A[/size]

One and only cool..

Haters gonna hate tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:22am On May 17, 2015
Deejavuu:

[size=15pt] A[/size]

One and only cool..

Haters gonna hate tongue
Why e no give me go ahead just now to pull im file come outside?? Keep deceiving yourself. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 12:23am On May 17, 2015
iAmCharis:
Crazy about you like he did to the rest abi?? grin grin

Just give it up dear. Could hook you up if you beg me you know. I can see you're lonely and bored cry sad

Life can be hard i know, esp when a lady doesn't want you. But trust me amma help you out wink grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 12:25am On May 17, 2015
iAmCharis:
Why e no give me go ahead just now to pull im file come outside?? Keep deceiving yourself. grin

Deceive kè. Dey there make bus leave your for station tongue

Oga take heart o. I know how you feel right now wink smiley grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:25am On May 17, 2015
Deejavuu:

Just give it up dear. Could hook you up if you beg me you know. I can see you're lonely and bored cry sad

Life can be hard i know, esp when a lady doesn't want you. But trust me amma help you out wink grin
Buaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa
Why am I even engaging you?? where's that boy ronald4lif?? Come here if you think you're clean. cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 12:26am On May 17, 2015
iAmCharis:
No worry. The same way the others became old fashioned, you'll become old fashioned soonest. No be that ronald..4lif wey I know wey still dey into 5 female nairalanders currently?? grin

Why you dey misyarn. Na you give me the 5 babes
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:27am On May 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

Why you dey misyarn. Na you give me the 5 babes
Make I name them?? undecided undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 12:27am On May 17, 2015
iAmCharis:
Buaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa
Why am I even engaging you?? where's that boy ronald...4lif?? Come here if you think you're clean. cool

My hands are pure and she knows it. But same can't be said of you. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.