Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,449 members, 7,961,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3060760 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:35am On May 22, 2015
Nneka123:
It wasn't funny, and the other _idiot that looks like a donkey had to join. undecided
isn't that what they do on here? So many puss...i.es tongue Girl what took place here? Gist me please.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:36am On May 22, 2015
kinglekan:

Ohhh!! smiley

Am doing well sweetie, so I guess we would be seeing you on the voting thread ryt? Since you have got a lil bit of time to spare this morning.

Show your support for her oo @siggy. smiley

So when would you be done with lectures 2day?

Errors made.. Class is by 10am.. Phewwww..

It's a Friday.. I'll make out the for that.. Just send me the link when its time..

Gotta go... Bye!

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Twaci(f): 7:37am On May 22, 2015
caara:
Why did lala247 deactivate?
Someone should answer me, please.
Lala247 deactivated?

OMG! No! Why?! Who did this?! cry

*really pissed*
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:37am On May 22, 2015
francizy:

Chai! You no dey tire? shocked

Ishilove please pity this babe na, cuz it seems like she can't survive without that her account.

Just try and ignore her bashing inu go? Maka achoro'm ka nmadu kwu ô udo oh..

Ass licker. grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:37am On May 22, 2015
Ipledge:
I get your point,he shouldn't abuse a lady. In the morning when firstEva was acting like she is high on her menstrual blood, I just leave her on her own
stop masturbæting to my moniker so you don't ejãculate blood.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 7:38am On May 22, 2015
MzNelly:

Seconded.

If you can deactivate due to what a hyper teenager says about you, your whole existence should be seriously questioned. undecided

Nah!! I think that is extreme tho @ highlighted.

Not everyone has the stomach for consistent verbal abuse online, most especially with the audience and people making unnecessary reference to it days, weeks and even months after.

I have seen a number of monikers, most especially females deactivate as a result of this. I guess it gets to a point where they feel all the hogwash isn't worth it and they take a hike.

Plus most times this decisions are a result of several different occurrences.
But then again we only see the final move. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:38am On May 22, 2015
pinkiberry:
I understand ur plea. but to be sincere we need someone like ishilove to handle dix section cos this section is d most notorious . but ishilove u are at fault . a mod should be an example to others u shouldn't make insultive remarks on a thread if u don't want us to make insultive den u end up banning us. mind u we r here for fun. u guys should reconcile and nobody should ban me o I dey low ley

Victoria, you dey find ban, ba? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:38am On May 22, 2015
Borrussia:
I'm great, you?
Good.. We'll do this some other time, eyaa wink wink wink?

Gotta prepare for classes.. I did a wrong timing.. Ciao.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:38am On May 22, 2015
MzNelly:

She sent him a nudie? cheesy cheesy
she did not deny but refuted ownership.
rokiatu:
isn't that what they do on here? So many puss...i.es tongue Girl what took place here? Gist me please.
if I tell you now, I will be snitching grin cry grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:39am On May 22, 2015
caara:

Will you shut up you ass licking sychophant.

You want to be a mod right? You think you can achieve that by licking ishilove's flat asss?

You are a big fool.
embarassedYou knew I wasn't gonna engage you, you can insult me all you want.

But I never knew you to be a chronic liar, and please let this be the last time you'll ever use vulgar words to refer to me, thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:39am On May 22, 2015
blublahd:

she did not deny but refuted ownership.

shocked shocked OMG!!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:40am On May 22, 2015
laykorn:

Why haven't you ever thought it that would do you and us more good if you open a thread to tutor us English grammar and the correct use of punctuation? Why have you never thought so?

If you try it, I'm sure you shall find volunteers to help as time goes on. It would be more interesting to watch than this, really. smiley

That wouldn't be bad.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 7:40am On May 22, 2015
Ishilove:
Alright folks, enough of this back and forth. I don't want to spend the rest of my day cleaning this thread.

Enough please.

Pity me na cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ishi, i heard you are a genie, grant me my first and final wish. Unhide these hidden posts. Let me view small, then you can hide them back. crysadsad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:41am On May 22, 2015
Nneka123:
if I tell you now, I will be snitching grin cry grin
You nor serious. Abi tell me jor.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:42am On May 22, 2015
kinglekan:

Nah!! I think that is extreme tho @ highlighted.

Not everyone has the stomach for consistent verbal abuse online, most especially with the audience and people making unnecessary reference to it days, weeks and even months after.

I have seen a number of monikers, most especially females deactivate as a result of this. I guess it gets to a point where they feel all the hogwash isn't worth it and they take a hike.

Plus most times this decisions are a result of several different occurrences.
But then again we only see the final move. smiley

Yeah, you have a point. smiley

Lala is soft.
She thought DarkRebel was her friend.

Chai...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:42am On May 22, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Good.. We'll do this some other time, eyaa wink wink wink?
Gotta prepare for classes.. I did a wrong timing.. Ciao.
Alright.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:43am On May 22, 2015
The lala248 is not the real Lala.

That one came last night to cause wahala lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pinkiberry(m): 7:43am On May 22, 2015
MzNelly:

Victoria, you dey find ban, ba? cheesy
I no dey find ban o. I just say my mind. ishilove should understand wat am saying
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by francizy(m): 7:44am On May 22, 2015
MzNelly:

Ass licker. grin grin

Hahahaha, asss what?

If am gonna lick then am gonna have to eat it! tongue

Isi okpukpu tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:44am On May 22, 2015
kinglekan:

Fantastic!!! cheesy

Perfect timing for TSM to make a switch from the conventional T-shirt and jeans. smiley

He always knows how to strike a balance.smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cumz(m): 7:45am On May 22, 2015
rokiatu:
Hi... it's me again
Want to tell you that I keep jerking off anytime I check your picture
Thanks
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:45am On May 22, 2015
rokiatu:
grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:45am On May 22, 2015
MzNelly:

shocked shocked OMG!!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
i hope am not snitching? lipsrsealed its like some people are mixing being nice and being charming together. Like the bible says, charm is deceptive undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:46am On May 22, 2015
cumz:

Hi... it's me again
Want to tell you that I keep jerking off anytime I check your picture
Thanks
grin grin cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:47am On May 22, 2015
firstEVA:
stop masturbæting to my moniker so you don't ejãculate blood.
vote Tohpahz i take God beg u
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 7:47am On May 22, 2015
Funny how Borussia/ kinglekan called its cyber-bullying when I wasn't even trying at all..
just minor playful disses..

She got what she deserved..

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:47am On May 22, 2015
francizy:

Hahahaha, asss what?

If am gonna lick then am gonna have to eat it! tongue

Isi okpukpu tongue

Ewww sad

You want to eat Ishi's......? undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.