Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,449 members, 7,961,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3060764 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cumz(m): 7:48am On May 22, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin cry
It ain't my fault
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 7:48am On May 22, 2015
Nneka123:
The lala248 is not the real Lala.

That one came last night to cause wahala lipsrsealed
So which is then the "real" Lala?

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:48am On May 22, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin cry
i never sleep tongue tongue,u won Make dey rig my election

Please Tohpahz
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by francizy(m): 7:48am On May 22, 2015
kinglekan:

Nah!! I think that is extreme tho @ highlighted.

Not everyone has the stomach for consistent verbal abuse online, most especially with the audience and people making unnecessary reference to it days, weeks and even months after.

I have seen a number of monikers, most especially females deactivate as a result of this. I guess it gets to a point where they feel all the hogwash isn't worth it and they take a hike.

Plus most times this decisions are a result of several different occurrences.
But then again we only see the final move. smiley

Ogbeni what happened? I dey ask question since you just dey blow grammar.

Well, I have respect for that babe Lala247 even though she snubbed me. Never attacked her. Just had to stop quoting her. Why would she let words from some goons here get to her? sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by francizy(m): 7:49am On May 22, 2015
MzNelly:

Ewww sad

You want to eat Ishi's......? undecided undecided

No way! angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:49am On May 22, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin
u like to play a lot..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:49am On May 22, 2015
francizy:

Ogbeni what happened? I dey ask question since you just dey blow grammar.

Well, I have respect for that babe Lala247 even though she snubbed me. Never attacked her. Just had to stop quoting her. Why would she let words from some goons here get to her? sad
because she is guilty of all accusation
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Twaci(f): 7:50am On May 22, 2015
MzNelly:

Yeah, you have a point. smiley

Lala is soft.
She thought DarkRebel was her friend.

Chai...
Even I thought same.

Damn! Not cool!

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:50am On May 22, 2015
Nneka123:
The lala248 is not the real Lala.

That one came last night to cause wahala lipsrsealed
Believe whatever you like, I don't give a flying fvck. I've had it up to the neck.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:50am On May 22, 2015
JoeCutie:
So which is then the "real" Lala?
She ain't here, she's long gone *blows my nose on unibenstudent's bald Head* cry
francizy:

No way! angry
grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:51am On May 22, 2015
lala248:

Believe whatever you like, I don't give a flying fvck. I've had it up to the neck.
You're not Lala. Go away lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:51am On May 22, 2015
Ipledge:
correct guy.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:52am On May 22, 2015
Mznelly i see you wink

Kradleber u no sleep grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:52am On May 22, 2015
caara:

Bullshut!
Wait sef, have you forgotten you're the one that always praise ishi, you even insulted one contestant on wristwatch's interview thread and many peeps called for you ban but she didn't ban you did she?

If you were a mod and I attacked you, the only darn thing you can do is ignore or ban me, you cannot retaliate because of the sensitivity of that position, bd then again, you cannot incite peoples again the mods, it's high time you know that you are not loved by all on this forum, except few of us, then you resulted to making me your darn enemy simply because I told you to apologize. Hell I'm not the one serving your barn, I can as well ignore you, but I just find it hard to do whenever it is your matter. Sit your ass down and calm your enraged nerves and use that cerebrum, comprehend?
Nneka123:
She ain't here, she's long gone *blows my nose on unibenstudent's bald Head* cry
ewww u r such an irritant,,gush,,if u weren't cute I would have landed u a slap on ur eye angry
Twaci:
Even I thought same.
Damn! Not cool!
u here too?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:53am On May 22, 2015
grin
Lala247? I thought she was a therapist? How can a therapist be so mentally fragile that she could be pushed 2 deactivate by the taunts of a gremlin? Na wa oh! Maturity don expensive 4 market be dat?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by francizy(m): 7:53am On May 22, 2015
Twaci:
Lala247 deactivated?

OMG! No! Why?! Who did this?! cry

*really pissed*

Awwww, one campaign manager lost... cry

Sorry about that boo, it won't stop us from winning will it? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 7:53am On May 22, 2015
Nneka123:
grin cheesy

Why evulz na? grin
Was the student of Uniben the person behind the fake Lala's moniker? shocked

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by francizy(m): 7:53am On May 22, 2015
Ipledge:

What accusations plz?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:54am On May 22, 2015
Lala248 is not Lala,i know Lala ...mumu Impositor,many are mád on this NL grin, see as this mumu use oportunity
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:54am On May 22, 2015
Ipledge:
i never sleep tongue tongue,u won Make dey rig my election

Please Tohpahz
Different Time zone, Lol grin

I pray you wil be asleep during that time. cheesy
blublahd:

i hope am not snitching? lipsrsealed
its like some people are mixing being nice and being charming together.
Like the bible says, charm is deceptive undecided

Tell me more. cheesy
francizy:

What accusations plz?
start from 290 grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 7:54am On May 22, 2015
francizy:

I cant quarrel with them girls oh but I don't fight for them either except it's someone am close to here on NL. Sometimes what some of them vomit here (they may see it as joke) can make a man go crazy.

One of them insulted me just because I mentioned her to know how she was doing and she hit me bellow the belt. I've never insulted her so I was perplexed as to what prompted that action. So what I did was to simply unfollow her without quoting or insulting her and also without telling her anything about what she did. I kept it on lows. Just like that, I'll never quote her again, even if she quotes me.

I dey feel you jare!!

Seriously that's some real mature stuff right there.
JoeCutie:
grin cheesy

Why evulz na? grin
Was the student of Uniben the person behind the fake Lala's moniker? shocked
is that how low ur intelligence quotient is?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:55am On May 22, 2015
Giggity:
grin
Lala247? I thought she was a therapist? How can a therapist be so mentally fragile and be forced 2 deactivate by the taunts of a gremlin? Na wa oh! Maturity don expensive 4 market be dat?
Ojigbijigbi shocked sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:55am On May 22, 2015
Nneka123:
You're not Lala. Go away lipsrsealed
Who cares what you think? You were not there when I was being run down last night, now you come to tell me shit. Abeg, park well.
Ipledge:
Mznelly i see you wink

Kradleber u no sleep grin

I see you too, ex husband. cheesy cheesy
Nneka123:
Different Time zone, Lol grin

I pray you wil be asleep during that time. cheesy
its already 2:53, i dont want to Miss the showdown grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.