Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,457 members, 7,961,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3060959 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by francizy(m): 8:10am On May 22, 2015
Twaci:
No, she's more than that! She's a very nice person and a good friend. Soft and sweet too. What "they" did aint fair to her joor!

This just ruined my competition mood jaare!

Pele dear.. It's one of those things. As friends you should've been closer to her and probably got her contacts. So why not chat her up. She's a cool babe and shouldn't have let words get to her.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrChinex: 8:10am On May 22, 2015
Twaci:
Thanks dear smiley
you need more campaigning, your managers are not trying, i wish you goodluck, you will surely win.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:10am On May 22, 2015
Nneka123:
yeah. Go to bed undecided

It's way pass your bed time. chop! Chop! Move it John angry tongue
i will just 2hrs Nap between 12noon and 2pm angry,that should be ok for today...Tohpahz
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by francizy(m): 8:11am On May 22, 2015
Ipledge:
Na the silent treatment dey Sweet pass grin

kinglekan:

I dey feel you jare!!

Seriously that's some real mature stuff right there.

I tell you. I don't see any pleasure in dissing girls and later looking for their attention or looking for their attention and then dissing them if the attention doesn't come. It's insane.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrChinex: 8:11am On May 22, 2015
caara:
twaci sorry I wont be able to vote for you today.
why are you acting childish? Must you display your stupidity here.?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:11am On May 22, 2015
JoeCutie:

Ayam Josef, the husband of Mary. Are you Mary? cheesy

Yes, I know Lala. That fine, hot & sexy lady. grin
Lol, Mary? I wish that's my English name grin. Oh! Who am I Kidding

Nice to meet you, Joseph smiley

Good thing you know our sweet Lala
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:12am On May 22, 2015

To the miss who quoted my moniker to spew hogwash 25 minutes ago: I'm trying to be nice, for today at least. Don't push your luck, please don't.smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:12am On May 22, 2015
MzNelly:

Ehyaa

Sorry sad
lets continue from where We stop grin
MzNelly:

Seconded.

If you can deactivate due to what a hyper teenager says about you, your whole existence should be seriously questioned. undecided
And your fvcked up brains should be examined.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Twaci(f): 8:12am On May 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
am fine,,I just woke up from sleep not too long and u?
Been up since 5. Getting set for the competition.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrChinex: 8:12am On May 22, 2015
lala248:

I'm gonna do that, but I'll remove it in 5min. I don't want to please anyone.
did they ban you?
KcMark:

To the miss who quoted my moniker to spew hogwash 25 minutes ago: I'm trying to be nice, for today at least. Don't push your luck, please don't.smiley
this guy Don craze grin grin...U won turn shekau for nairaland

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrChinex: 8:13am On May 22, 2015
lala248:
And your fvcked up brains should be examined.
ignore that cow
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Twaci(f): 8:14am On May 22, 2015
MrChinex:

you need more campaigning, your managers are not trying, i wish you goodluck, you will surely win.
Thanks dear smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrChinex: 8:14am On May 22, 2015
caara:

ishilove is a biased obnoxious fool.
cc ishilove
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:14am On May 22, 2015
MrChinex:

did they ban you?
Nobody banned me. I just need to be a different person for nairaland. The dumb kids here don't like it nice, so I've got to bring their own swords to the fight.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:14am On May 22, 2015
francizy:

I tell you. I don't see any pleasure in dissing girls and later looking for their attention or looking for their attention and then dissing them if the attention doesn't come. It's insane.
i dont have time dissing girls,But those ladies can be Something sometimes
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:15am On May 22, 2015
lala248:

You have it. 5min and counting.
wow it is really you girl. shocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:15am On May 22, 2015
caara:

check the billboard chats.
Bad blood at #53 shocked grin

See you again still topping #1

My fave "trap queen" #2. Not bad smiley
Twaci:
Been up since 5. Getting set for the competition.
would have love to vote someone but I don't have a voters card,so literally I can't vote in any nairaland/nigerias election. grin
lala248:

I'm gonna do that, but I'll remove it in 5min. I don't want to please anyone.
if ure real then dis is who iv really wanted u to b, "u were just 2 soft n to b sincere i neva lyk dat part of u, one tin u must know dat dis world is lyk a jungle n only d strong and no nonsence people comes out victorious, or havent u seen a video of beyonce shouting and insulting 50cent? "it shows n tells 50cent n all oda niggas out there that she dont take shit 4rm no one, 'so my dear it is gud to be good in life but when ure too gud then u die young. 'dis is y i lyk rokiatu and missclasssy, they dnt take shit 4rm no one.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Twaci(f): 8:16am On May 22, 2015
francizy:

Pele dear.. It's one of those things. As friends you should've been closer to her and probably got her contacts. So why not chat her up. She's a cool babe and shouldn't have let words get to her.
Thanks for the advice dear, I'll do just that smiley

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 8:16am On May 22, 2015
MzNelly:

Yeah, you have a point. smiley

Lala is soft.
She thought DarkRebel was her friend.

Chai...

The White rabbit and The Fox.

We all knw where that kinda friendship ends. One in the others tummy.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:16am On May 22, 2015
Twaci:
There is more to life than recognition, fame and respect Rebel. You may have gotten respect for whatever stuff u displayed here...hell I don't even care about that!

Just know that life goes way beyond Nairaland! Lala's a nice fellow. Didn't really expect this from you, seriously.

Respect? Do you respect kids with such display of stupidity? NO! He's only succeeded in turning himself to object of ridicule that every sane person will always avoid like a plaque

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:17am On May 22, 2015
Ipledge:
this guy Don craze grin grin...U won turn shekau for nairaland

No sir. I pledge to be 'nice' from hence.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrChinex: 8:17am On May 22, 2015
lala248:

Nobody banned me. I just need to be a different person for nairaland. The dumb kids here don't like it nice, so I've got to bring their own swords to the fight.
yeah, i understand, ride on, am at your backcheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Twaci(f): 8:17am On May 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
would have love to vote someone but I don't have a voters card,so literally I can't vote in any nairaland/nigerias election. grin
Sure dear, no probs. Your support means a lot still. Thanks.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:18am On May 22, 2015
KcMark:

No sir. I pledge to be 'nice' from hence.
that one good,be nice...But i enjoy the action movie,and romance movie you and that girls dey act
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:18am On May 22, 2015
caara:

ishilove is a biased obnoxious fool.

She can keep it up. At least she'd be remembered for that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.