Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,026 members, 7,987,676 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 02:19 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3081935 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:27am On May 22, 2015
Twaci:
Sure dear, no probs. Your support means a lot still. Thanks.
so why u such a snun individualy ,let's leave campaign out of the equation.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:28am On May 22, 2015
francizy:

I tell you, the insult one of them I thought was a friend gave to me just shocked me. I asked myself if this babe saw me in her dreams or what. Anyways, that's all I can take.

My wife to be will never get beaten up for her words, no matter how insulting. But when she dares hit me, then she may bring out the beast in me. I love being accorded as much respect as I accord to people.
when i dey secondary school,i dey slap girls like mad.Na ma ex gf dey always report me to principal,i dey Chop Caín Wella ontop say i dey always get delight in slaping girls..I think i was too young thén
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:28am On May 22, 2015
blublahd:

because?

We are friends. sad
And for you Ishilove or whatever you call yourself, better stay out of my way. The day you will stop being bias is the day iron will float in water. Just stay the fvck away from me.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:29am On May 22, 2015
rokiatu:
In the process please don't lose yourself. Some of them are damaged on here and so they will do everything to drag you down, if your self esteem is intact, it wouldn't move you one bit. I am actually a bit disappointed to see that it has changed you into a Completely different person, I mean the way you talk to nneka123 that was unlike you, what you need to do is know who to pm, everyone is not your friend on here. Be careful how u chat with guys off here. Infact choose carefully the kinda people you chat with.
i can bet my testes,the moniker is not lala
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:30am On May 22, 2015
MzNelly:
Kradlebar, how does it feel making Lala deactivate?
And who is this b!tch?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:31am On May 22, 2015
Ipledge:
you have a point, will check my inbox and try to email her and confirm.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:31am On May 22, 2015
MzNelly:

We are friends. sad
i dey beg u now oo,If i go import some girls for India now,e go clear do ur face
sweetorgasm:
4 ur mind o, u don make lala deactivate and u feel say u b boss ehn, boyz dey corner dey watch u n i tell u wen ur cup don full, b4 u go deactivate u nor go know, i have spoken.

Alright sir. I hope it makes you orgasm.smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:31am On May 22, 2015
danbrowndmf:
All this ajebo's who are nt emmotionally strong jus deactivate anyhow,if anybody give dem small insult,if lala247 deactivate then ask Darkrebel666.cheesy the kin insult dark gave to her yestady,any weak ajebo will deactivate.cheesy

lala dt still puting out plans on hw to toast her.cheesy Darkrebel666 bad sha.cheesy
LOL @ ajebo.. All this e-bashing sef undecided, is it necessary? If you don't have a tough skin, don't indulge/start up one.

I may not be a saint but I only bash when I want to set a loosed soul, right, especially when your nuisance don plenty..

Best bet is still the IGNORE Button..

LOL @ boldened.. How many barbies you wan toast, dz boy undecided?
lala248:

And who is this b!tch?

So weak. sad

Anything can change you.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:32am On May 22, 2015
rokiatu:
you have a point, will check my inbox and try to email her and confirm.
i will turn frog,If the mumu reply your mail
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:33am On May 22, 2015
Ipledge:
Seconded. Probably someone who knows her off nl too lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Twaci(f): 8:33am On May 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
so why u such a snun individualy ,let's leave campaign out of the equation.
Define "snun" dear smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by francizy(m): 8:34am On May 22, 2015
Ipledge:
when i dey secondary school,i dey slap girls like mad.Na ma ex gf dey always report me to principal,i dey Chop Caín Wella ontop say i dey always get delight in slaping girls..I think i was too young thén

My elder bro own pass your own. The thing with him is, he beats up both male and females too. He once beat up our maths teacher then in Government College Lagos. I was kinda gentle and wasn't popular else the man would have taken his pound of flesh if he had known he's my bro. I left the school at JS3 tho.

He's now a changed person. For several years he's not involved in a fight.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:34am On May 22, 2015
Nneka123:
Seconded. Probably someone who knows her off nl too lipsrsealed
its Something any mumu can do,i think nairaland is becoming to real grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:34am On May 22, 2015
Ipledge:
i dey beg u now oo,If i go import some girls for India now,e go clear do ur face

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:35am On May 22, 2015
MzNelly:

We are friends. sad
abeg oh... You no see how so called friends for here dey chop each other eye
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by joseph1832(m): 8:36am On May 22, 2015
laykorn:

Yes, we could. We could change the world for better. smiley

Do you have a problem with that?
I'm more curious how you can change the world for better. Kindly tell me the ways my which you can initiate that change.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:36am On May 22, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Lmaoooooo...hahahahah.cheesy...oboi eh see best reply ever.cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin Dude thinks he can ask questions undecided undecided..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 8:37am On May 22, 2015
laykorn:

No, Borrusia. Lala bleeped up. I have spent time on this forum and incidents of these ugly e-fits can't be found in my record. That's because I learnt not to get in trouble.

We all know the heavyweight champions here which makes things a lot easier. You just learn to avoid them, and you have a peaceful rewarding time on here. Then, you can really come here to unwind like we all claim to do. It is then that this site would seem like any fun to you.

Do you know what happens in real-life to these e-fighters?

[b!) After the Nairaland sessions and they're in the respective places real-life has dumped them, ie school or work, they still can't get this Nairaland off their minds [/b] They are always regretting the mistakes of a lost brawl, or preparing for another brawl on the internet when they should be enjoying their lives. That's why it always seems like their lives revolve around Nairaland.

For them, Nairaland is no fun. Every new day opens the door to a new ugly brawl. A chance to prove something to the internet. It's like war to them; they have to keep doing the shit again and again so their levels don't drop. That's life to them; they always have to prove something to the internet?

So, why should I get involved with one of them in the first place

Lala bleeped up, not Rebel.

@1st bold is laughable. I'm on practicallyevery social media needed to be on.
Give me Gotham dark knight on Ps4 and I would not come here for a month .
Its only when one is here up to 12 hours everyday that you can boldly say their lives revolves around it.
Internet is easily accessible these days.

you must think people are incredibly jobless for saying they prepare for e-brawls ..
nice one Lekan. that was a well cracked joke grin

@2nd bold

You got involved fully with me when I was teaching you how to write multies some months ago and never for once did we have any dispute and that's because you understood me and never acted in a way I didn't like.

Please I'm not an e-mercenary.
I'm only a very fast typist that makes extemporaneous rebuttals to derides online with the littlest atom of emotion.
I can't be blamed if the other person isn't tough mentally and emotionally.

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:37am On May 22, 2015
blublahd:

abeg oh... You no see how so called friends for here dey chop each other eye

grin grin

I'm not like that. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:38am On May 22, 2015
francizy:

My elder bro own pass your own. The thing with him is, he beats up both male and females too. He once beat up our maths teacher then in Government College Lagos. I was kinda gentle and wasn't popular else the man would have taken his pound of flesh if he had known he's my bro. I left the school at JS3 tho.

He's now a changed person. For several years he's not involved in a fight.
Hahahahaha,i only fight one guy throughout my secondary school,and i sent him to an Optician.after Pouring Sand into his eyes ,i use also penetrante am with blows...Thanks for the Sand though grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 8:38am On May 22, 2015
kradleber:
Funny how Borussia/ king.lekan called its cyber-bullying when I wasn't even trying at all..
just minor playful disses..

She got what she deserved..

Minor playfull disses? Really??

I read some stuvs that made me cringe. You are used to it, you engage in cyphers and its just a normal thing to use really strong words. you probably have built up some form of resistance to that. But you can't go about giving everyone that same treatment.

Let that part of you stay in Rap section. Yeah we called it cyberbullying cos that's exactly what it is. I got this online, tot I should share it.

"Cyberbullying can be much more severe in its effects than offline bullying because the targets feel they have no escape. Also, because of the wide scope of the Web, there can be many more witnesses to the bullying.

Personal conflicts can start more easily
online, and become serious more quickly,because a lot of the cues we use to tell how someone is feeling – such as tone of voice, facial expression, or body language – are absent in most forms of digital communication.

This can make it hard to tell the effects of something we’ve said or done to another person, and can also keep us from feeling empathy towards them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:39am On May 22, 2015
Ipledge:
its Something any mumu can do,i think nairaland is becoming to real grin
lol how. Explain? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:40am On May 22, 2015
MzNelly:

kiss kiss Oya Sorry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:40am On May 22, 2015
MzNelly:

grin grin
I'm not like that. cheesy

Ipledge:
i will turn frog,If the mumu reply your mail
lo am not talking about this one. I got the real lala email.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Macmilla(m): 8:41am On May 22, 2015
To all the folks that turned Lala247 to Lala248, I have one question for you, are you happy now?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:43am On May 22, 2015
Nneka123:
lol how. Explain? grin
nairaland is now a community i swear,the only thing u cant do on nairaland is to fvck(joke),people really take nairaland personal this days(including me)only few people like you and Maybe sonofmark and some throlls that sees nairaland as faceless Forum.What happens here is gradually become parte of us
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by francizy(m): 8:44am On May 22, 2015
Ipledge:
Hahahahaha,i only fight one guy throughout my secondary school,and i sent him to an Optician.after Pouring Sand into his eyes ,i use also penetrante am with blows...Thanks for the Sand though grin

Hahahahah... Cheat! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.