Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,687 members, 7,962,212 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 06:14 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3063880 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 8:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Yea I am! I'm the armrobber who raped your mum to death.

Hahahahahahahahahahahah can't stop laughing *rolls self on the floor* hahahahah
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
Yea. I saw it on frontpage this morning. sad fear catch me. I vex drop the paper sef. Human being too wicked sha cry cry
Imagine 8 months o. shocked just few weeks left
LadyBoss1:

Im giod mehn
Jacki u go kill person u lost one yanno

Come did u hear d news about the guy that jumped on his exs 8month old belle n killed the child

Basically the girl was 8months pregnant for her man n her ex did that to her in peckham .. Very pretty girl oh .. Rushed her and jumped on her tommy till d baby died . South london dangerous mehn
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
kinglekan:

Yeah, me and you in the hotel while they hold the rally. grin

Are we going to watch the rally from the hotel window?

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
No mind that slowpoke. He's so disgusting and boring
redgem:

Hahahahahahahahahahahah can't stop laughing *rolls self on the floor* hahahahah
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Yimu!

Swerve!

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Hope you dey do iya basira Buka sha? cheesy

Heard they wash their panties and use the water to cook
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
LadyBoss1:

What happened ?

Lol cheesy

Dont mind me and that guy jare.

He and his friend seems to have fallen in love with my moniker, always mentioning me at the slightest opportunity.

I'm sorry for derailing this thread with my long post wink

Hope you had a nice day?

#TEAM SCENT
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Wait

=================================>99%. . .oya tel us cos its finish'd loadingtongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 8:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
MrsChima:

Are we going to watch the rally from the hotel window?

Yeah momma. smiley
Its going to be epic this time. Just me and you. How bout we put it on tape?
wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Yea. I saw it on frontpage this morning. sad fear catch me. I vex drop the paper sef. Human being too wicked sha cry cry
Imagine 8 months o. shocked just few weeks left

I know .. Dey should lock him up for life
She's just 21, only God knows if she will b able to get pregnant in future after dat kind trauma .
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Ronald4 lif shey you dey see who be the real woman wrapper? grin

Hian! Omo Kinglekan is becoming intractable in his ww adventures lately oo. How do we help the brother from roving about in this new unfortunate journey of his?. cheesy

KingTom, see what you've done to a brother. You've infected him with the ww virus.
grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You keep replying that degenerate troll.

atymz its fun having one or 2words wid
d copy cat.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
funlord:

Sister! What is this na?
Bros...... Abeg no vex wink

#TEAM SCENT

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
adeh39:

Lol cheesy

He and his friend seems to have fallen in love with my moniker, always mentioning me at the slightest opportunity.

Hope you had a nice day?

#TEAM SCENT

No need for apologies baby, its the derailers paradise. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
No mind that slowpoke. He's so disgusting and boring
i dey suspect mr cørk cos the whole tin jez dey complicatingundecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
these are my crackheads in nairaland. crackhead numba 1 is dharay99, crackhead numba 2 is jacksparrow0712, crackhead numba 3 is agapecharis, crackhead numba 4 is mrcork and d biggest crackhead is thesonofmark.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
sweetorgasm:
wat is maidugururururu? is dat a juju name? nigga ama lover not a fighter, b nice n ama send u 1,000 dollar. "no offence
yeah ikr.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
adeh39:

Lol cheesy

Hope you had a nice day?

#TEAM SCENT

Lol u n ur many admirers
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
kinglekan:

No need for apologies baby, its the derailers paradise. smiley

Thanks Dear wink
How was your day?

#TEAM SCENT
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol u n ur many admirers

cheesy cheesy
Abi ooo wink

#TEAM SCENT

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
Seriously, he should be sentenced to slow death
LadyBoss1:

I know .. Dey should lock him up for life
She's just 21, only God knows if she will b able to get pregnant in future after dat kind trauma .

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Ebale we justi ro le bheni. grin
grin what to do smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
slytubadth:
@agapecharis how many entries do we have now and whatz the current scores among the other challengers smiley
Lol, I don rest my whistle. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hian! Omo Kinglekan is becoming intractable in his ww adventures lately oo. How do we help the brother from roving about in this new unfortunate journey of his?. cheesy

KingTom, see what you've done to a brother. You've infected him with the ww virus.
grin

Its what kings are made of. We hail from King solomon's dynasty.

AgapeCharis is the real ww here. Its only called ww when its done by mere men and not kings.

grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
dharay99:

yeah ikr.
Sweery is ur yansh close now? i heard ur partner burst it open with his 5,000 long pinis. is dis trueee? no oofence
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
....GOOOD EVENING UNEMPLOY NAIRALANDERS.....HOW WAZ YOR DAY? ... THE USUAL? ..nada?? (no oofeinse) undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
chimerase2:
wil u be ma best man wan i propose amu? grin
Will you? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
...anyways...was the Gosssip topick for today?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
mirexxx:
gringrin
What's up grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
adeh39:

Thanks Dear wink
How was your day?

#TEAM SCENT

Pretty cool. Hope u are doing much better now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.