Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One (4321 Views)

Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One by tonychristopher: 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
If your matured, please read this. For adults only!!!

I know that in this part of globe we are very pretentions or do I say majority of us. I was looking out for artistic work; I came in contact with Jade B work. He calls it therapeutic photography. Most of his work at his online gallery was or do I say is dedicated to womanhood in its pure state especially motherhood.
After looking at this work of art, mind you I call them work of art some puritans might see it at exhibitionism on the part of the women while others such as perverts will see this work as Intimate while lesbianism might see the work of art as sensual and chronic sex starved inmates will see this as self-service tool. But I have decided to view it from artistic point of view maintaining my aesthetic distance
This to me is the best form of human artistic photography with nice bodied women with no stretch mark nor flabby but they are everyday woman. This picture is dedicated to motherhood.
What is your opinion of these pictures? It is strictly for matured minds, to me all I see is just a bosom feeding woman and I have never seen a bosom feeding woman sensual or sexual, we are used to those scenes in Africa.

If your matured, please read this. For adults only!!!
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

1 Like

Re: How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One by dkronicle(m): 6:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
The last one is lovely.
Re: How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One by ucheheart(m): 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
OP you show me woman breast and you want me to act mature seeing only the artistic part of it. Ok artistically it is cool, but on the second thought sucking things going on in my mind. don't blame me, it's natural for a man to desire breast sucking when it is flung at him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One by pwerrymansion(f): 7:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
They are simply amazing!!! This is really an abstract act of genuine photography! kiss
Re: How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One by maskamdo(m): 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
They should put up stuffs like this in maternity wards who knows it might break d ice!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One by Crocz(m): 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
Love the last

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One by Dyt(f): 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
Beautiful pictures
Now I want another child
cry cry cry

#teamsexyevenafterone# tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One by falconey(m): 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
OP........seriously? With all the perverts on nairaland?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One by Dahjhi: 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
and why is everybody loving the last when we knew it can never be convenient for neither the child nor d mother nah
Re: How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One by Enegod(m): 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dyt:
Beautiful pictures
Now I want another child
cry cry cry

#teamsexyevenafterone# tongue
na so you go born reach 12...#You want another child! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
The last one is cool and matured
Re: How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One by Beennkumar(m): 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
The last is lovely. smiley

Cc: Dechandel. embarassed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One by Ariyke: 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
The joy of motherhood smiley

1 Like

Re: How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
Wow!!! I'm both impressed and scared! embarassed embarassed

God help me o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One by dechandel(f): 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
Beennkumar:
The last is lovely. smiley

Cc: Dechandel. embarassed
Dont worry..
I am working towards looking my best after how many kids again?? cheesy
Re: How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One by Beennkumar(m): 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
dechandel:
Dont worry..
I am working towards looking my best after how many kids again?? cheesy
7 boys and 8 girls. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One by kilokeys(m): 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
Beennkumar:

another face off i guess. in this life or in ur dreams?
Re: How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One by Beennkumar(m): 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
kilokeys:

another face off i guess. in this life or in ur dreams?
Dechandel's not complaining. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One by kilokeys(m): 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
Beennkumar:

Dechandel's not complaining. undecided
naah. she wouldn't.. the case is between me and u.. i am having my babies first.. i could give u a slot or two if i like

1 Like

Re: How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
I want to see kim kardishian on embarassed
Re: How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One by Beennkumar(m): 9:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
kilokeys:

naah. she wouldn't.. the case is between me and u.. i am having my babies first.. i could give u a slot or two if i like
Sure. You can have your babies with your wife.

We ain't in a race with you. Slow and steady, brother. wink

1 Like

Re: How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One by kilokeys(m): 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
Beennkumar:

Sure. You can have your babies with your wife.

We ain't in a race with you. Slow and steady, brother. wink
u have one chance every year to claim her. and it isnt even September yet.

u should really take it slow and just wait it out
Re: How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One by Beennkumar(m): 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
kilokeys:

u have one chance every year to claim her. and it isnt even September yet.

u should really take it slow and just wait it out
I can't claim what's mine. Go look elsewhere. tongue

#Singing

Everybody wanna steal my girl
Everybody wanna take her heart away
Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find another one cause she belongs to me

smiley
Re: How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One by kilokeys(m): 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
Beennkumar:

I can't claim what's mine. Go look elsewhere. tongue

#Singing

Everybody wanna steal my girl
Everybody wanna take her heart away
Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find another one cause she belongs to me

smiley
maybe u should rearrange ya song o

my girl wants everybody but me
her hearts wanna take everybody but me
world is wide she wouldnt couple even with a billion dollars
she belongs to one.. ill find another.

thats ur song bro.. sing it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One by mirexxx(f): 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
lol two fighting grin
Re: How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One by Beennkumar(m): 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
kilokeys:

maybe u should rearrange ya song o

my girl wants everybody but me
her hearts wanna take everybody but me
world is wide she wouldnt couple even with a billion dollars
she belongs to one.. ill find another.

thats ur song bro.. sing it
I don't know what you're talking about. undecided

Which artist sang that? Which album? Track number too, and date of release.
Re: How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One by LewisO: 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
I don't just know what to type about this...

In Michael Jackson's voice *Speechless*.
Re: How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One by dechandel(f): 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
Beennkumar:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Tell me you are joking!!

Twin boys and maybe a girl!!!
Case closed!!!
Re: How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One by kilokeys(m): 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
Beennkumar:

I don't know what you're talking about. undecided

Which artist sang that? Which album? Track number too, and date of release.
thats a song u rehearse in ur subconscious everyday

dont ask me how i know.. i can hear the lyrics clearly from over here (ur heartbeat)
don't be afraid.. u would find that special person.
Re: How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One by kilokeys(m): 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
dechandel:
Tell me you are joking!!

Case closed!!!
yeah right.. she ruined it. Beennkumar u didn't win.. she helped u win
Re: How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One by Beennkumar(m): 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
kilokeys:

yeah right.. she ruined it. Beennkumar u didn't win.. she helped u win
Either way, I won. tongue

Haha. You lose. grin
Re: How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One by Beennkumar(m): 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
dechandel:
Tell me you are joking!!

Case closed!!!
Whatever you want, sweetie. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Hates Woman-on-top, Oral And Doggy Style Sex —pastor / Lady Tired Of Chasing Men For Sex, Shows Off Her New intimacy gadget On Facebook. Photos / N30k Recharge Cards For 8 People On My Girl's 24th Birthday This Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.