Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,211 members, 7,887,557 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:35 AM

How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One (4335 Views)

Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One by femi4: 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dyt:
Beautiful pictures
Now I want another child
cry cry cry

#teamsexyevenafterone# tongue
you can start working towards it from tonight

1 Like

Re: How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One by wimpey(m): 2:28am On Mar 11, 2015
These are beautiful pictures !
tonychristopher:
If your matured, please read this. For adults only!!!

I know that in this part of globe we are very pretentions or do I say majority of us. I was looking out for artistic work; I came in contact with Jade B work. He calls it therapeutic photography. Most of his work at his online gallery was or do I say is dedicated to womanhood in its pure state especially motherhood.
After looking at this work of art, mind you I call them work of art some puritans might see it at exhibitionism on the part of the women while others such as perverts will see this work as Intimate while lesbianism might see the work of art as sensual and chronic sex starved inmates will see this as self-service tool. But I have decided to view it from artistic point of view maintaining my aesthetic distance
This to me is the best form of human artistic photography with nice bodied women with no stretch mark nor flabby but they are everyday woman. This picture is dedicated to motherhood.
What is your opinion of these pictures? It is strictly for matured minds, to me all I see is just a bosom feeding woman and I have never seen a bosom feeding woman sensual or sexual, we are used to those scenes in Africa.

If your matured, please read this. For adults only!!!
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Mouth Gig Things Guys Need To Stop Doing / What Should I Do? / I Am Having Relationship With My Brothers Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.