Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,849 members, 7,872,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline (5773 Views)

How I Banked Over N100,000 In 29 Days Doing Mini Importation Business / Pictorial Step By Step On How To Start Mini Importation Business Asap!! / Let Me Teach You Profitable Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by mastercee(m): 7:18am On Feb 14, 2015
My name is Wale Shonibare, I am a mini importer and I’d like to show you how I created the life I have always wanted for myself. It’s a known fact; there is no Job out there! It’s not easy to get a white collar job and create a life you want for yourself. If you’re tired of living on meager income, if you would love to buy things without thinking of the cost, if you would love to travel round the country and still make money while doing so, this write-up is definitely for you. Just stick around till the end of my epistle.

A little about myself…

I studied business administration in the University of Lagos, graduated with good grades, but I knew right from my undergraduate days that my degree would not fetch me the kind of money I need to live the “boss” life I have always wanted. I knew the richest people out there don’t work for people, they create their own business and grow it into something very profitable, and that was my goal as an undergraduate, it’s a really good idea, but then I had limitations.

How possible is it for an undergraduate like me to raise enough capital that would start a business and make huge profit within the shortest time frame? I had ideas, but the money to bring my ideas into reality was a stumbling block. I saved all I could, but my savings was too small, it wouldn’t get me anywhere. Day to day, I kept struggling, but then in my penultimate year, something magical happened, I “stumbled” upon the importation business, and my story changed for good! I said stumbled upon because I never thought something so profitable could be so easy.
Three years later, as I type this story of mine, I am more than happy I invested my little capital in the mini importation business, because I have no regret whatsoever.

As a result of this, I have decided to teach as many that care to listen, how I make a living from mini importation business, this lead to the creation of blog (http://www.importationwealth.com) where I publish explicit information about the mini importation business, and answer questions asked by my readers.

So far, the blog has been able to cater for the needs of interested followers, but sometimes, I have to answer questions on critical issues that would be better explained physically, some of my readers would also want to attend a live seminar on how to break into the importation business, hence, I feel there is a need to organize a real life seminar for those that really want to break into the business, and I think that explains the purpose of this write up…

Next Saturday, I would be holding a physical training seminar on the importation business in Lagos, and of course it’s a FREE TRAINING PROGRAM for those that are willing to make good fortune off the importation business. I will use this write up to explain what the core focus of the seminar would be about, why I am giving out such valuable information for free, what you gain for attending the seminar, and other frequently asked question pertaining the importation business.

For a start, I’d like to point out that I might not be able to persuade you with words on whether you should come or not, after all am not an information marketer, and the act of persuasion is not really my area of specialty, but I would do my best to align the benefit of attending this seminar, and why it won’t be a waste of your precious time.

What will the seminar cover?

1. No-bull-shit hands on information on what importation business entails.
2. Complete Guide on How to buy from China at a relatively cheap price
3. Explicit guide on making payment and clearing your goods
4. Hands on information on what to buy, where to buy them and when to buy them
5. A secret website where I buy goods at a very cheap price compared to the popular Chinese Aliexpress and Dhgate.
6. An experimental guide on how to sell your goods in Nigeria, with proves on how I make hundreds of thousands from popular online merchants like (Jumia and Konga) in Nigeria.
7. A complete walk through guide on what to and what not to do as an importer.
8. I will also share tips on how to promote your business, especially if you’re not a good marketer (like me).

It’s a reasonable question to therefore ask why I choose to share this quality information with you and bunch of other people for free…
I am making enough from this business, my profit at the end of the month is huge enough to cater for my luxury life, and I am contented with that. It’s a popular and reasonable saying, that if a marketer is really making enough from what he is marketing, he shouldn’t really charge people any amount of money before teaching them how to climb the rope, and this is exactly what I intend to do… By not charging a dime as the registration fee for this seminar, it shows further prove that I am making enough from this business.

But then, a smart mind would begin to think that if all this is true, then why would I willingly show others my secret of making money? It’s synonymous to shooting yourself in the leg….

First, I’d like to point out that the mini importation business is not a secret business, hundreds of Nigerians, if not thousands are into it, while some are making money from it, others are failing miserably in the same venture.

So I am not revealing an “unknown mystery” to you at the seminar, but rather I would be showing you how to become a pro-mini-importer and making the best of this business opportunity.

Sharing my success tips with others does not affect my business, I have made a name for myself in this business already, I have my loyal customers, created a brand for myself, therefore, if I am showing anybody the way into the business, I am not sharing my customers with them, am just showing them how to reach out to those that would buy their good. Nigeria population is in millions, which means the market is huge enough to accommodate virtually everybody without engaging in any fierce competition.

In my case, I got to learn about this business at a very early stage, before it became as popular as it is right now, and this gave me an edge over others, I understand the up and down of this business, and that is the best thing about being under my tutelage! When I choose to show you the way, you won’t be starting from where I started (where most people start and get frustrated before the making a dime) but rather you would start from where I am at the moment (the aha! Stage, where you invest and make money within a week or two). My experience count…

What then is the real cost of this seminar?

Majorly, there are two costs involve:
1. Your time: This is probably the most expensive thing you would be sacrificing from your end.

2. Materials: It’s very easy to share all my knowledge with you within four or five hours of lecture, but then it becomes very overwhelming, you may end up forgetting the important part of the entire seminar, because our brain initially store information in the short term memory compartment of our brain, but continuous repetition would eventually migrate such information to the long term memory compartment.

As a result of this, I have documented a large percentage of the information that would be discussed at the seminar and created a course material that would serve as a reference for you, even after leaving the seminar. This material contains as much information as you need on the subject of discussion.

It is very important that all attendees purchase this material; it’s a confirmation of your commitment to the learning process. So I have decided to make use of the material purchased as a pre-requisite for attending the seminar.

Leaving it to me, I wouldn’t be forced to charge you for the cost of the material, but it is very important to gather a committed set of people who are really interested in the business, and that are willing to invest in themselves in other to increase their worth.

Conclusion
There are no jobs out there, and this is your best shot at becoming your own boss. Imagine the possibilities of running a business without worrying on the production details? Imagine the possibilities of selling your own goods to millions of Nigerians? Imagine the possibilities of making millions or hundreds of thousands on monthly basis?

This is real! And the earlier you get on board, the better it is.

Click on the link in my signature for information on how to register
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by Samcathe: 7:25am On Feb 14, 2015
Good
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by yemi2plus(m): 8:20am On Feb 14, 2015
This is a welcome development and should be encouraged.

All the best!!

1 Like

Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by Sunglow: 8:59am On Feb 14, 2015
Hmmmmm interesting!
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by ojsmscom(m): 9:12am On Feb 14, 2015
mastercee:
My name is Wale Shonibare, I am a mini importer and I’d like to show you how I created the life I have always wanted for myself. It’s a known fact; there is no Job out there! It’s not easy to get a white collar job and create a life you want for yourself. If you’re tired of living on meager income, if you would love to buy things without thinking of the cost, if you would love to travel round the country and still make money while doing so, this write-up is definitely for you. Just stick around till the end of my epistle.

A little about myself…
Very good to know dear
I studied business administration in the University of Lagos, graduated with good grades, but I knew right from my undergraduate days that my degree would not fetch me the kind of money I need to live the “boss” life I have always wanted. I knew the richest people out there don’t work for people, they create their own business and grow it into something very profitable, and that was my goal as an undergraduate, it’s a really good idea, but then I had limitations.

How possible is it for an undergraduate like me to raise enough capital that would start a business and make huge profit within the shortest time frame? I had ideas, but the money to bring my ideas into reality was a stumbling block. I saved all I could, but my savings was too small, it wouldn’t get me anywhere. Day to day, I kept struggling, but then in my penultimate year, something magical happened, I “stumbled” upon the importation business, and my story changed for good! I said stumbled upon because I never thought something so profitable could be so easy.
Three years later, as I type this story of mine, I am more than happy I invested my little capital in the mini importation business, because I have no regret whatsoever.

As a result of this, I have decided to teach as many that care to listen, how I make a living from mini importation business, this lead to the creation of blog (http://www.importationwealth.com) where I publish explicit information about the mini importation business, and answer questions asked by my readers.

So far, the blog has been able to cater for the needs of interested followers, but sometimes, I have to answer questions on critical issues that would be better explained physically, some of my readers would also want to attend a live seminar on how to break into the importation business, hence, I feel there is a need to organize a real life seminar for those that really want to break into the business, and I think that explains the purpose of this write up…

Next Saturday, I would be holding a physical training seminar on the importation business in Lagos, and of course it’s a FREE TRAINING PROGRAM for those that are willing to make good fortune off the importation business. I will use this write up to explain what the core focus of the seminar would be about, why I am giving out such valuable information for free, what you gain for attending the seminar, and other frequently asked question pertaining the importation business.

For a start, I’d like to point out that I might not be able to persuade you with words on whether you should come or not, after all am not an information marketer, and the act of persuasion is not really my area of specialty, but I would do my best to align the benefit of attending this seminar, and why it won’t be a waste of your precious time.

What will the seminar cover?

1. No-bull-shit hands on information on what importation business entails.
2. Complete Guide on How to buy from China at a relatively cheap price
3. Explicit guide on making payment and clearing your goods
4. Hands on information on what to buy, where to buy them and when to buy them
5. A secret website where I buy goods at a very cheap price compared to the popular Chinese Aliexpress and Dhgate.
6. An experimental guide on how to sell your goods in Nigeria, with proves on how I make hundreds of thousands from popular online merchants like (Jumia and Konga) in Nigeria.
7. A complete walk through guide on what to and what not to do as an importer.
8. I will also share tips on how to promote your business, especially if you’re not a good marketer (like me).

It’s a reasonable question to therefore ask why I choose to share this quality information with you and bunch of other people for free…
I am making enough from this business, my profit at the end of the month is huge enough to cater for my luxury life, and I am contented with that. It’s a popular and reasonable saying, that if a marketer is really making enough from what he is marketing, he shouldn’t really charge people any amount of money before teaching them how to climb the rope, and this is exactly what I intend to do… By not charging a dime as the registration fee for this seminar, it shows further prove that I am making enough from this business.

But then, a smart mind would begin to think that if all this is true, then why would I willingly show others my secret of making money? It’s synonymous to shooting yourself in the leg….

First, I’d like to point out that the mini importation business is not a secret business, hundreds of Nigerians, if not thousands are into it, while some are making money from it, others are failing miserably in the same venture.

So I am not revealing an “unknown mystery” to you at the seminar, but rather I would be showing you how to become a pro-mini-importer and making the best of this business opportunity.

Sharing my success tips with others does not affect my business, I have made a name for myself in this business already, I have my loyal customers, created a brand for myself, therefore, if I am showing anybody the way into the business, I am not sharing my customers with them, am just showing them how to reach out to those that would buy their good. Nigeria population is in millions, which means the market is huge enough to accommodate virtually everybody without engaging in any fierce competition.

In my case, I got to learn about this business at a very early stage, before it became as popular as it is right now, and this gave me an edge over others, I understand the up and down of this business, and that is the best thing about being under my tutelage! When I choose to show you the way, you won’t be starting from where I started (where most people start and get frustrated before the making a dime) but rather you would start from where I am at the moment (the aha! Stage, where you invest and make money within a week or two). My experience count…

What then is the real cost of this seminar?

Majorly, there are two costs involve:
1. Your time: This is probably the most expensive thing you would be sacrificing from your end.

2. Materials: It’s very easy to share all my knowledge with you within four or five hours of lecture, but then it becomes very overwhelming, you may end up forgetting the important part of the entire seminar, because our brain initially store information in the short term memory compartment of our brain, but continuous repetition would eventually migrate such information to the long term memory compartment.

As a result of this, I have documented a large percentage of the information that would be discussed at the seminar and created a course material that would serve as a reference for you, even after leaving the seminar. This material contains as much information as you need on the subject of discussion.

It is very important that all attendees purchase this material; it’s a confirmation of your commitment to the learning process. So I have decided to make use of the material purchased as a pre-requisite for attending the seminar.

Leaving it to me, I wouldn’t be forced to charge you for the cost of the material, but it is very important to gather a committed set of people who are really interested in the business, and that are willing to invest in themselves in other to increase their worth.

Conclusion
There are no jobs out there, and this is your best shot at becoming your own boss. Imagine the possibilities of running a business without worrying on the production details? Imagine the possibilities of selling your own goods to millions of Nigerians? Imagine the possibilities of making millions or hundreds of thousands on monthly basis?

This is real! And the earlier you get on board, the better it is.

Click on the link in my signature for information on how to register

very nize

1 Like

Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by mastercee(m): 9:26am On Feb 14, 2015
yemi2plus:
This is a welcome development and should be encouraged.

All the best!!

God bless you my brother. How is business?
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by okunlove(f): 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
Am interested,but not in Lagos,how do I get d book
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by mastercee(m): 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
okunlove:
Am interested,but not in Lagos,how do I get d book

Please send a mail to info@importationwealth.com
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by Godspikin: 10:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
For some of us who may not be able to make it to lagos would getting d book cover for what we might miss or can u add a video of d training session?
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by eniolaamoda: 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
Mastercee pls email me we need to talk
Eniolaamodafuhad@gmail.com
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by mastercee(m): 6:16am On Feb 15, 2015
eniolaamoda:
Mastercee pls email me we need to talk
Eniolaamodafuhad@gmail.com

Email sent
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by Godspikin: 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
Mastercee kindly answer my question
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by Godspikin: 1:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
Godspikin:
For some of us who may not be able to make it to lagos would getting d book cover for what we might miss or can u add a video of d training session?
Kindly answer, i really want to be there but something important was already scheduled for that weekend ur response is needed to see if i can review my schedule though i dont know how yet buh i wanna see how i can benefit from both w'out shelving one for d other
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by mastercee(m): 2:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
Godspikin:

Kindly answer, i really want to be there but something important was already scheduled for that weekend ur response is needed to see if i can review my schedule though i dont know how yet buh i wanna see how i can benefit from both w'out shelving one for d other

Sir, it depends on your schedule. Though, I don't advise anybody really interested in importation business to miss it cos I will sharing several secrets with attendees.
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by mastercee(m): 8:47am On Feb 16, 2015
* How to sell on Jumia for maximum profit
* How to make massive profit from Konga marketplace
* How to make massive sales from Facebook alone
* How to start your own mini e-commerce site (you are in total control of your business

All these and more to be learnt at the free importation seminar coming up in Lagos on Feb 21st

Interested, visit the link in my signature for registration instructions.
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by mastercee(m): 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
The seminar is loaded, you don't want to miss it for anything
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by Danny4show(m): 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
How i wish the seminar could also hold here in ibadan.
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by mastercee(m): 9:17am On Feb 17, 2015
Danny4show:
How i wish the seminar could also hold here in ibadan.

It's quite unfortunate the seminar can not be held outside Lagos right now. Ibadan is not too far from Lagos, As long as you are focused on the big picture .
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by halbeeb(m): 8:45am On Feb 18, 2015
I wish to be part of this training but I'm in Ilorin... Is there any provisions for that sir?
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by mastercee(m): 9:19am On Feb 18, 2015
halbeeb:
I wish to be part of this training but I'm in Ilorin... Is there any provisions for that sir?

Its quite unfortunate that the seminar can not be held outside Lagos at this time.
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by Khemhyte(f): 9:20am On Feb 18, 2015
Likewise me, am in Abuja. Master, pls is there any plan for those outside Lagos? Really wish to be part of it.
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by halbeeb(m): 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
mastercee:

Its quite unfortunate that the seminar can not be held outside Lagos at this time.

Sir, is there any ebooks you can send to those staying outside the Lagos?

I will be appreciative with that Sir...
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by mastercee(m): 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
halbeeb:

Sir, is there any ebooks you can send to those staying outside the Lagos?

I will be appreciative with that Sir...

Yes! There is an ebook that will serve those living outside Lagos and won't be able to make it down to the seminar.
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by halbeeb(m): 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
mastercee:

Yes! There is an ebook that will serve those living outside Lagos and won't be able to make it down to the seminar.

I hope the ebook is free sir? How do we get the eBook sir? embarassed
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by mastercee(m): 10:19am On Feb 19, 2015
halbeeb:

I hope the ebook is free sir? How do we get the eBook sir? embarassed

Sorry to disappoint you, NO!

You have to pay the sum of N2,000 for the ebook
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by Guarantor(m): 11:07am On Feb 19, 2015
Sir,
More grease to your elbow.
U are really doing a good job even before the seminar considering all the write up.
For those of us who
may not be able to
make it to lagos would
getting d book cover
for all what you will teach at the seminar
or can u add a video of
d training session?
what can u do for us not to miss any part of the seminar.
Many Thanks
May God Continue To Bless U.
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by egopersonified(f): 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
mastercee:

Just finished reading every thing on your blog. Thanks for all the info.

1 Like

Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by halbeeb(m): 12:43am On Feb 20, 2015
mastercee:

Sorry to disappoint you, NO!

You have to pay the sum of N2,000 for the ebook

Disappoint me khe? You ain't sir.
I was expecting that before... One barely see a Nigerian who will be so generous like that.... Who will organize a free seminar with no string attached....
Thanks, Oga Mastercee

1 Like

Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by mastercee(m): 8:50am On Feb 20, 2015
egopersonified:

Just finished reading every thing on your blog. Thanks for all the info.

Thank you ma. God bless you
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by CosmicJames(m): 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hello master. Is my first time to comment on your thread though I've being following u. I would've been there in it seminar but I base in PH. Now that the date of the seminar is past, I want to believe that the seminar is been hosted successfully? I need some update about the seminar plus the seminar materials and how to get it. Thank u.

CJ.
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by mastercee(m): 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
CosmicJames:
Hello master. Is my first time to comment on your thread though I've being following u. I would've been there in it seminar but I base in PH. Now that the date of the seminar is past, I want to believe that the seminar is been hosted successfully? I need some update about the seminar plus the seminar materials and how to get it. Thank u.

CJ.

Thanks bro.,

The seminar was hosted successfully and we had quite a number of people and went back home fulfilled, because I tried my best to take everything from the basic to the advance stage. It's a pity you couldn't attend.

I will let you know when the material is available for purchase.

Thanks
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by fiestajoe: 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
Good day Master
Too bad i couldnt make it to the seminar cos i wasnt around that particular day. pls wen will the E-book materials for the importation biz be available for people like us dat didnt make it dat day. pls let me know wen its avalaible and i suppose its the same acct nos dat was used for the seminar registration that am suppose to use wen paying the 2k for the material rite? and sorry for ur phone dat was stolen.

dis is my email id: fiestajoe5@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guides To Setup Shortcode & Caller Tunes Business And Make Money From It / Get A FREE Bulk SMS Site And Make Huge Income Daily / Chilly Gel For Sale In The Uk And Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.