Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,160 members, 7,887,381 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:57 AM

Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline (5797 Views)

How I Banked Over N100,000 In 29 Days Doing Mini Importation Business / Pictorial Step By Step On How To Start Mini Importation Business Asap!! / Let Me Teach You Profitable Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by CosmicJames(m): 2:53am On Mar 06, 2015
mastercee:

Thanks bro.,

The seminar was hosted successfully and we had quite a number of people and went back home fulfilled, because I tried my best to take everything from the basic to the advance stage. It's a pity you couldn't attend.

I will let you know when the material is available for purchase.

Thanks
Looks like the material will take long to be available for purchase? No problem, I'm patiently waiting for it. In the meantime, there is something I want to discuss with you. How to get in torch with you?
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by mastercee(m): 6:13am On Mar 06, 2015
CosmicJames:

Looks like the material will take long to be available for purchase? No problem, I'm patiently waiting for it. In the meantime, there is something I want to discuss with you. How to get in torch with you?

Please send a mail to info@importationwealth.com
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by CosmicJames(m): 4:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
mastercee:

Hello MC, you got a mail from me. Please check ur inbox.
Thank u.

CJ
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by Godspikin: 1:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
mastercee:

Mr wale shonibare, a.k.a mastercee, you claim not to have access to this mail, yet you give it out days after you said you do not have access and ever since you refused to send the e-book i paid for, refused to pick my call and respond to my mails which you obviously have been receiving. Also, somewhere on your website you claim you are giving the e-book out for free, what exactly is happening here? In your opening post on this thread you claim to be making enough money to support your life of luxury, i believe you, but for me that #2000 might be meagre compared to what you make in a month, it means a lot based on the expectations i had about how the information in the e-book can get me out of the situation i am in. I have tried to be civil enough with my calls and mails which you ignored, that is just the irritating part. A bad reputation and name might hurt your business, that is why i have been patient but it appears you do not care and you leave me with no choice. i would limit it to this thread for now. I will post evidence of payment and the mails we have exchanged if need be.

Cc: seun
Ymodulus
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by Godspikin: 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
I believe you understand what several posts on nairaland, other social media sites with the mention of your name, brand name products and everything you are involved in is capable of doing to your brand, i wont do that but i expect you live up to d bargain, it really isnt worth all that if you had treated with courtesy by at least picking my calls and give a reasonable response.
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by mastercee(m): 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
Godspikin:

Mr wale shonibare, a.k.a mastercee, you claim not to have access to this mail, yet you give it out days after you said you do not have access and ever since you refused to send the e-book i paid for, refused to pick my call and respond to my mails which you obviously have been receiving. Also, somewhere on your website you claim you are giving the e-book out for free, what exactly is happening here? In your opening post on this thread you claim to be making enough money to support your life of luxury, i believe you, but for me that #2000 might be meagre compared to what you make in a month, it means a lot based on the expectations i had about how the information in the e-book can get me out of the situation i am in. I have tried to be civil enough with my calls and mails which you ignored, that is just the irritating part. A bad reputation and name might hurt your business, that is why i have been patient but it appears you do not care and you leave me with no choice. i would limit it to this thread for now. I will post evidence of payment and the mails we have exchanged if need be.

Cc: seun
Ymodulus

Really? You paid for the ebook and I never sent it? That's impossible, there must be a mix-up somewhere.

Please kindly send your bank account details, evidence of payment and phone number. Your N2,000 will be refunded immediately..... Sorry for the inconvenience

But Please kindly explain how manage you paid N2,000 for my e-book because I have never priced the ebook at that amount. It was the Free seminar I organized that I charged that amount for. The N2,000 is just to cover for the cost of putting up the seminar. And mind you, The materials were given out in a CD to everybody that attended. So I don't understand, if you say you paid N2000 definitely not for the Ebook because that's not the price and if it was for the seminar, how come you didn't collect your own copy of the CD right at the venue. I'm just confused

Note: I didn't ask of money from anybody when I put up a blog where I give out free information about the business, and I think I will still be the one to decide how I run it and everything concerning it. Have not been able to access the mail in question, and I haven't bothered working on fixing it because I have so many other things that I'm attending to. Its even been a while I updated my blog and put up posts on Nairaland, because I have no time for it. And in the next few days I will be selling it off because I don't think I can sustain it any longer.

Please just provide evidence of your payment and Let me refund your money. I really don't have time for this

Thanks
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by mastercee(m): 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
Godspikin:
I believe you understand what several posts on nairaland, other social media sites with the mention of your name, brand name products and everything you are involved in is capable of doing to your brand, i wont do that but i expect you live up to d bargain, it really isnt worth all that if you had treated with courtesy by at least picking my calls and give a reasonable response.

Please, there is no point in threatening. Just text me your Account details and Evidence of Payment to get your money back immediately.

I really can't remember anybody paying N2,000 for my ebook which I never sent. I'm not saying you are lying, just show me proof of your payment and I will refund you right about now.
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by CosmicJames(m): 1:30am On Mar 25, 2015
mastercee:

Really? You paid for the ebook and I never sent it? That's impossible, there must be a mix-up somewhere.

Please kindly send your bank account details, evidence of payment and phone number. Your N2,000 will be refunded immediately..... Sorry for the inconvenience

But Please kindly explain how manage you paid N2,000 for my e-book because I have never priced the ebook at that amount. It was the Free seminar I organized that I charged that amount for. The N2,000 is just to cover for the cost of putting up the seminar. And mind you, The materials were given out in a CD to everybody that attended. So I don't understand, if you say you paid N2000 definitely not for the Ebook because that's not the price and if it was for the seminar, how come you didn't collect your own copy of the CD right at the venue. I'm just confused

Note: I didn't ask of money from anybody when I put up a blog where I give out free information about the business, and I think I will still be the one to decide how I run it and everything concerning it. Have not been able to access the mail in question, and I haven't bothered working on fixing it because I have so many other things that I'm attending to. [b]Its even been a while I updated my blog and put up posts on Nairaland, because I have no time for it. [/b]And in the next few days I will be selling it off because I don't think I can sustain it any longer.

Please just provide evidence of your payment and Let me refund your money. I really don't have time for this

Thanks

This matter does not really concern me but for the bolded text. Yes, your ebook is not price at N2,000 I know that for sure. Maybe @Godspikin mistaking the seminar stuff for the ebook. You want to refund the 2k to Godspikin? But he never ask for a refund. From what I read in his post, he only wanted you to response to him and that he really needs some help and not a refund. I know the manner he make those posts is not very proper but try to understand with him. He even stated that 2k means a lot to him? @Godspikin, remember to take things easy next time.

I want to suggest that you let him know the price of the ebook for him to add up the money so you can send the ebook to him. But in the event that he failed to comply, then you refund the 2k back to him.

It is important to note that I have no relationship with @Godspikin. I only come in because I have a similar experience with @Godspikin with regard to you not responding to emails and I was looking for a way to hear from you. If you remember, I was following this thread before the seminar and after it was conducted. I told you I wanted to discuss something with you because I couldn't attend the seminar due to location challenge and then ask for a means of communication. That was why you gave the mail address on this thread. I did sent you a mail at that address but got no response. After waiting for some days without a response, I decided to call you. You answered the call and inform me that you are having difficulties opening that email and gave me your private mail address. Then I send another mail to you but till date, no reply from you and I'm still waiting! Maybe I should resend the mail?

Time is now a big challenge for you no doubt. But you see, it is natural for people to look up to you once you achieve success in some way. As a matter of fact, some people are now looking up to you. This is what you should understand. I know you are trying and doing your best and is not easy especially when you have too many mails and calls coming in but try again.

The mail I send to you is very important to me so, I want to use this medium to appeal to you to pls reply me. I titled that mail; This Is From CosmicJames.

Thank you for your understanding.

CJ
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by Godspikin: 6:12am On Mar 25, 2015
I am not interested in a refund. I discussed with you severally before the seminar that i will not be able to make it cos i was not in lagos but in akure and would very much like to benefit from the seminar, if you could make a video of it, you promised you would but that i should secure my seat by paying first and that whatever information those who will physically attend gets will be sent to me, which i did, i sent you the details of payment and you comfirmed its receipt. I called after d seminar and you explained you had some technical difficulty with making a video of d session but you promised to send me an e-format (e-book or cd) of what was given to participants. I called you sometimes after you pleaded with me that you were busy that it would be sent, i called again after a while you told me you were at work and ended the cAll. I have been trying ever since then, initiAlly you didnt pick d call but most recently it just goes straight to call divert, i sent mails too no response and since i do not know how else to get you to respond to me. I just need d information and your assistance i will come on this thread to clear things up afterwards.
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by Godspikin: 8:04am On Mar 25, 2015
mastercee:

Please, there is no point in threatening. Just text me your Account details and Evidence of Payment to get your money back immediately.

I really can't remember anybody paying N2,000 for my ebook which I never sent. I'm not saying you are lying, just show me proof of your payment and I will refund you right about now.

This is not a threat, just view it as a 'customer care complaint' afterall we do tell our banks we want to close our accounts sometimes just to get them to do the needful and moreover i have seen angry customers post about their experiences on nairaland and other social media just to get d banks to respond to them and they still maintain their business relationship afterwards, you dont have to view it from a 'personal perspective' business is business, i felt if we can demand good customer experience from corporate businesses this way why not from individual business men. I had no channel to register my grievances and had to wait this long for the sake of business relationship (online and offline).
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by Godspikin: 8:22am On Mar 25, 2015
CosmicJames:

This matter does not really concern me but for the bolded text. Yes, your ebook is not price at N2,000 I know that for sure. Maybe @Godspikin mistaking the seminar stuff for the ebook. You want to refund the 2k to Godspikin? But he never ask for a refund. From what I read in his post, he only wanted you to response to him and that he really needs some help and not a refund. I know the manner he make those posts is not very proper but try to understand with him. He even stated that 2k means a lot to him? @Godspikin, remember to take things easy next time.

I want to suggest that you let him know the price of the ebook for him to add up the money so you can send the ebook to him. But in the event that he failed to comply, then you refund the 2k back to him.

It is important to note that I have no relationship with @Godspikin. I only come in because I have a similar experience with @Godspikin with regard to you not responding to emails and I was looking for a way to hear from you. If you remember, I was following this thread before the seminar and after it was conducted. I told you I wanted to discuss something with you because I couldn't attend the seminar due to location challenge and then ask for a means of communication. That was why you gave the mail address on this thread. I did sent you a mail at that address but got no response. After waiting for some days without a response, I decided to call you. You answered the call and inform me that you are having difficulties opening that email and gave me your private mail address. Then I send another mail to you but till date, no reply from you and I'm still waiting! Maybe I should resend the mail?

Time is now a big challenge for you no doubt. But you see, it is natural for people to look up to you once you achieve success in some way. As a matter of fact, some people are now looking up to you. This is what you should understand. I know you are trying and doing your best and is not easy especially when you have too many mails and calls coming in but try again.

The mail I send to you is very important to me so, I want to use this medium to appeal to you to pls reply me. I titled that mail; This Is From CosmicJames.

CJ
Bro, no be say i no take things easy joor, buh you know when you are trying to get someone attend to issues and he just ignores you. He could have given me d same private mail he gave to you for exAmple.
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by mastercee(m): 9:18am On Mar 25, 2015
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by mastercee(m): 9:24am On Mar 25, 2015
CosmicJames:

CJ

Apologies My brother! I wish you can really understand me. I really don't have time to attend to this business again due to other things I'm doing. I'm even putting an end to this because I don't think I can sustain it any longer, and I don't want a situation whereby people would be contacting me to make enquiries.

I will search for the mail now, and give you a reply.

Thanks and Remain Blessed
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by mastercee(m): 9:27am On Mar 25, 2015
Godspikin:
I am not interested in a refund. I discussed with you severally before the seminar that i will not be able to make it cos i was not in lagos but in akure and would very much like to benefit from the seminar, if you could make a video of it, you promised you would but that i should secure my seat by paying first and that whatever information those who will physically attend gets will be sent to me, which i did, i sent you the details of payment and you comfirmed its receipt. I called after d seminar and you explained you had some technical difficulty with making a video of d session but you promised to send me an e-format (e-book or cd) of what was given to participants. I called you sometimes after you pleaded with me that you were busy that it would be sent, i called again after a while you told me you were at work and ended the cAll. I have been trying ever since then, initiAlly you didnt pick d call but most recently it just goes straight to call divert, i sent mails too no response and since i do not know how else to get you to respond to me. I just need d information and your assistance i will come on this thread to clear things up afterwards.

Oh yea! Now I remember. Apologies Brother, temporary loss of memory is fasting becoming a problem I must attend to quickly.

Kindly, let me have your mail again. I will send you the ebook immediately

Thanks
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by Godspikin: 10:20am On Mar 25, 2015
mastercee:

Oh yea! Now I remember. Apologies Brother, temporary loss of memory is fasting becoming a problem I must attend to quickly.

Kindly, let me have your mail again. I will send you the ebook immediately

Thanks
Thanks to you too for your understanding and maturity(as i would want to believe u didnt take it as an attack on your personality and would not hold back in assisting). I hope you will not be too busy to offer mentoring and guidance should i encounter any challenge. I just sent you my e-mail address.
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by mastercee(m): 12:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
Godspikin:

Thanks to you too for your understanding and maturity(as i would want to believe u didnt take it as an attack on your personality and would not hold back in assisting). I hope you will not be too busy to offer mentoring and guidance should i encounter any challenge. I just sent you my e-mail address.

Yea no issues brother. Ebook has been sent now. I will try as much as possible to provide my supports. Cheers
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by Godspikin: 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
RECEIVED
For all who may be following this thread, my intentions were never to embarass op (Mr Wale Shonibare) a.k.a mastercee. Kindly disregard whatever i might have said or inferred.

1 Like

Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by CosmicJames(m): 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
mastercee:

Apologies My brother! I wish you can really understand me. I really don't have time to attend to this business again due to other things I'm doing. I'm even putting an end to this because I don't think I can sustain it any longer, and I don't want a situation whereby people would be contacting me to make enquiries.

I will search for the mail now, and give you a reply.

Thanks and Remain Blessed
I got your reply to the mail I sent to you. Thank you very much.
Re: Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline by aleshsenior2000(m): 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is How To Make $1K Online As A Nigerian Via Amazon Affiliate Program / Research/project Writing Assistance! / Ragas Energy Promotes LPG Safety With Composite Fibre Gas Cylinders Nigeria N75k

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.