Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,222 members, 7,977,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:46 AM

I'm In Love With Nneka1,2&3 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With Nneka1,2&3 (2357 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With Nneka1,2&3 by francizy(m): 2:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
Who cares? undecided
Re: I'm In Love With Nneka1,2&3 by Allureoftheseas(m): 2:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
Logicalmind:

Shut up and stop trying hard to be notice.

Your comment on every thread reeks stupidity.
It's either you are bragging of weath, how cute you are, or insult people.

Grow up, or find a better way to seek for attention.

lmfao, stalking me? how come you know much about me, seems you are jealous you can't be me, what part are you in Nigeria let me give you a good house and feed you for sometime, poverty has blocked your sense of reasoning, it not your fault don't be hard on your self, all you have to do is ask for some help. from.your looks I can tell you very hungry man.
Re: I'm In Love With Nneka1,2&3 by francizy(m): 2:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
seriousbabe:
No disrespect to nneka, but op you just made your greatest mistake on nairaland

Best advice: de-activate your account before it is too late

I feel like declaring my own love to you oh, since today is love declaration day..

Girl you fine! kiss
Re: I'm In Love With Nneka1,2&3 by SeverusSnape(m): 2:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
Logicalmind:

I read that thread.
You insulted her first.
Which thread is that?
Re: I'm In Love With Nneka1,2&3 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

lmfao, stalking me? how come you know much about me, seems you are jealous you can't be me, what part are you in Nigeria let me give you a good house and feed you for sometime, poverty has blocked your sense of reasoning, it not your fault don't be hard on your self, all you have to do is ask for some help. from.your looks I can tell you very hungry man.
undecided
Re: I'm In Love With Nneka1,2&3 by SeverusSnape(m): 2:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:
I dunno those who pick up fights with her though. She has a beautiful mind as far as I am concerned.
Thank goodness you said, as far as you're concerned. Life is about perspective smiley
Re: I'm In Love With Nneka1,2&3 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
naijaboiy:
*Puffs weed in disappointment* undecided
bro u puff weed? Take this wey I just brought from kenya
Re: I'm In Love With Nneka1,2&3 by Airforce1(m): 2:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
op

Na "sorry" be your case
Re: I'm In Love With Nneka1,2&3 by francizy(m): 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
kika23:

But your in love with another woman angry

Imara nma
Re: I'm In Love With Nneka1,2&3 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

Lmao! I know he won't go without mentioning poverty.
I don't brag how wealthy I am on a faceless forum unlike you.
Me stalk you? I'm bigger than that... Nairaland is a public forum in such a way that I'll notice people's comment everywhere.
Smh! Btw, I don't banter words with guys on cyberspace and you won't make me to do so.
Re: I'm In Love With Nneka1,2&3 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Which thread is that?
On handsome and pretty Nairaland thread.
Re: I'm In Love With Nneka1,2&3 by SeverusSnape(m): 3:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
Logicalmind:

On handsome and pretty Nairaland thread.
Yeah, I did.
I wish you knew how our beef started, it's a long story though.
My perception about her changed from that day. I don't blame her, it's the guys that hype her that I blame.
Re: I'm In Love With Nneka1,2&3 by Allureoftheseas(m): 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
Logicalmind:

Lmao! I know he won't go without mentioning poverty.
I don't brag how wealthy I am on a faceless forum unlike you.
Me stalk you? I'm bigger than that... Nairaland is a public forum in such a way that I'll notice people's comment everywhere.
Smh! Btw, I don't banter words with guys on cyberspace and you won't make me to do so.

you are just a stupid kid, go play with sand.
Re: I'm In Love With Nneka1,2&3 by cutieberie1(f): 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
op are u sure u are in love...
Re: I'm In Love With Nneka1,2&3 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

oh you must be dat bill gate only son the heir to all his wealth undecided

Re: I'm In Love With Nneka1,2&3 by thetruthnl: 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
francizy:

I feel like declaring my own love to you oh, since today is love declaration day..

Girl you fine! kiss

Don't make a mistake,that picture is as fake as the moniker. grin
Re: I'm In Love With Nneka1,2&3 by francizy(m): 6:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
thetruthnl:

Don't make a mistake,that picture is as fake as the moniker. grin

LoL, if you no tell me, how I go know? The way wey you see am so, e funny for eye... grin
Re: I'm In Love With Nneka1,2&3 by BluePearls(m): 7:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
choi! See as dis people turn my love declaration thread to Afghanistan angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lecturer Professing Love To A 15yr Old Lady, [see Pictures] / 5 Types Of ladies Who Aren’t In Relationships / Man Attempts To Commit Suicide Because He Was Forced To Marry An Ugly Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.