Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,294 members, 7,900,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari (29913 Views)

Ministerial Screening: Fresh Plot To Stop Amaechi Thickens / PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene / 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by mrmetoo1: 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
We all know this is the reason for the postponement. To sling more mud and to use all their powers to intimidate and frustrate the opposition. Anyway #iHaveDecide GMB/PYO all the way
Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by Orikinla(m): 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2015

Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by elipheleh(m): 1:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
Good governance of ebele Jonathan must prevail

Say no to forgery
Say no to oluwole certificate
Say no to religious tyranny
Say no to tribalist
Say no to oppressive military regime
Say no to illiteracy
Sat no to nepotism
Say no to buhari

Yesss to GEJ
Till 2019
Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by Regiblinkz(m): 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
Why is everything against APC.. #i laugh
Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by AreaFada2: 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
enkay0525:
Why are these politicians playing with our intelligence? Today apc saying this, tomorrow pdp saying that. Mods..please stop putting anything about allegations on fp joor. Its causing serious problems among the masses.

Don't mind them. I see no difference between these e-warriors and those political thugs out there.

In fact, some of those thugs are here on NL cheesy

You know them by their disregard for facts & analysis.
Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by Drsheddy(m): 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
naijasaints:
Nigeria needs a great leader.
March 4 Buhari.
k
Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by richie2063: 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
I pity most of this Gov. Boyz, most of them will rut in jail while some will change address when d wind of Change will blow in March.
Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by dre11(m): 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
But a reliable source in the APC said going by legal precedents, those behind eligibility suits against Buhari are wasting their time.

Sadly that's the whole truth
Because their case doesn't have any merit for prosecution
Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by elipheleh(m): 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
Goat vs buhari. I vote goat
Stone vs buhari . I vote stone
Chicken via buhari. I vote chicken

My people we are 250 tribes in Nigeria.
And one tribe has rules us for 40 yrs and still want more at the detriment of the other 249.
Say no to APC

1 Like

Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by M4gunners: 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
Sylverbox:
Upon all of these, we have decided! OK see for yourself....
like for GMB
share for GEJ/Sambo.....
Your profile speak shows the so called supporters are kids that plays video games. GEJ till u grow up.
Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by duality(m): 1:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
the language of this report is just too partisan that you'll suspect it's a lie.
Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by stigman(m): 1:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
Tundenoni:
baba is unstoppable..

change change change......how many times did I call u?

SAIBUHARI!

Calm down the conductor will give you your change
Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by OLADD: 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
dre11:

Not entirely surprising this goatshit story is coming from THE NATION, a tabloid established by another certificate forger, Tinubu. Is there any sane human being out there who does not know that Buhari indeed committed perjury? It's unfortunate that instead of moving to Aso Rock as Commander In Chief, the Daura man might find himself spending 14 years behind bars as CIC of hardened criminals at Kirikiri Maximum Security Prison, after all, his senior brother, that old fool at Ota was once an inmate. Buhari's end shall be disgraceful than his beginning.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by biafranqueen: 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
OLADD:

Not entirely surprising this goatshit story is coming from THE NATION, a tabloid established by another certificate forger, Tinubu. Is there any sane human being out there who does not know that Buhari indeed committed perjury? It's unfortunate that instead of moving to Aso Rock as Commander In Chief, the Daura man might find himself spending 14 years behind bars as CIC of hardened criminals at Kirikiri Maximum Security Prison, after all, his senior brother, that old fool at Ota was once an inmate. Buhari's end shall be disgraceful than his beginning.

“The leadership of APC is full of Chicago and Toronto certificate holders. Nigerians don’t want people who will parade Chicago and Toronto certificates.

“Mr. President has not failed Nigerians. He has transformed Nigeria, making it the largest economy in Africa. Transforming Nigeria is not by accident. He is educated and we need education, not prisons.

Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
elipheleh:
Goat vs buhari. I vote goat
Stone vs buhari . I vote stone
Chicken via buhari. I vote chicken

My people we are 250 tribes in Nigeria.
And one tribe has rules us for 40 yrs and still want more at the detriment of the other 249.
Say no to APC

One tribe?

1960-66 President: Igbo. Prime Minister: Hausa
1966:Head of State:Igbo.
1966-75:Head of State:Angas.
1975-76;Head of State:Hausa.
1976-79:Head of State:Yoruba.
1979-83:President:Hausa.
1983-85:President:Fulani.
1985-93:President:Gwari.
1993-98:President:Kanuri.
1998-99:President:Nupe
1999-2007:President:Yoruba.
2007-2010:President:Hausa.
2010-:President:Ijaw.

Well...the Hausas have run the country for 15 years...not 40!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by size38: 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
I didn't know Buhari is this popular till now. Buhari's presence is giving GEJ and the PDP sleepless nite why? Well, I join the train to support Buhari as our next presido. At least his popularity has shown his is the popular candidate. Buhari, I will give u and APC in Rivers state 100% vote. Vote Buhari, vote Dakuku.

3 Likes

Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
Buhari will be disqualied
Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by sule5727: 1:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
dre11:

I dnt know why pdp as suddenly turn to the opposition party because they knew they ll lost in this coming election
Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by shamecurls(m): 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2015

JONATHANIAN CONSPIRACY UPDATES via Whatsapp - "Jonathan Begs PDP govs to save him from impeding lose at the poll. Distributes N20 billion to Governors" - February 14, 2015

Governors from the PDP states and other key leaders of the party met with President Goodluck Jonathan yesterday night at the Villa. The meeting which extended to the wee hours of this morning, took place at the First Lady Conference Hall in the Villa.

All the PDP govs were in attendance exept the Gov of Bauchi, Isa Yuguda and his counterpart from Jigawa state, Sule Lamido. They were not also represented at the meeting.

The National Executive members of the party were led by its Chairman, Alh. Ahmed Adamu Muazu who also moderated the meeting. Other noticeable key members at the meeting included Chief Tony Anenih and Chief Edwin Clark who arrived together in an FG marked SUV around 11 pm Friday night.

There was only one agenda at the meeting; to use the opportunity created by the new poll date to canvas more supports for the failed administration of Mr. Jonathan.

A reliable source at the meeting told me that some of the issues reviewed included the inglorious exist of key figures like Gov Amaechi and the Kano state governor Kwankwaso from the party.

Drama ensued when Muazu tactically blamed the wife of Mr. President for beginning the problem which led to Amaechi's gradual exit from the party. It took the intervention of Edwin Clark to save the situation.

The chairman also ask Mr. Fani-Kayode and Oliseh Metu to tread softly in their propaganda which seems like giving General Buhari more popularity by the day. He asked the party to be more issue based in its campaign rather than attacking Buhari if the party must get good supports from the North.

When the President finally stood up to talk, he thanked all the members present particularly the Governors and the NEC of the party. He assured them of his total support and enjoyed everybody to work together for the party to win the Presidency.
Quoting him, "The win at the poll is for all of us. We must work hard to save the party and all our contestants. It is true, the report out there is call for greater concern and this is why we must use the new window in the poll shift to talk to Nigerians, woo them and even beg them where necessary."

His speech was brief and straight to the agenda of the meeting. Chief Anenih also begged the members present to redouble their efforts in their different states so as to win the coming election, he said, "it is either will win or perish together."

Edwin Clark was more vociferous in his remarks, the dark boggy man asked rhetorically why Mr. Jonathan seems not acceptable despite all his laudable achievement. It was silence, until the Gov Of Ekiti state interjected, Na conspiracy against us. Laughter pervaded a corner of the hall where some governors of the Northern state were. Edwin Clark continued, "please my people I beg you this election is a must win for our president and all of us."

At about 3am Doyin Okupe in company of Akin Osuntokun came in with a long list and immediately moved towards the president for a small conversations. He dropped the list in front of Mr. President and located an empty sit at one corner of the hall. The president pushed the list towards the direction of Gov Akpabio of Akwa Ibom State and left the meeting with the Vice president around 4.05 am. At this point, Akpabio took over the meeting and he announced that Mr. President has approved the distribution of N20 billion among some state governors. He also announced that the following states (Kano, Lagos, Rivers and Kaduna) would take N2billion each to woo voters in this states. Another 2billion was also set aside to buy some political and public analysts to talk more about Mr. President and his achievement over the last 6 years. Some TV stations such as AIT and Channels would do the Job.

The meeting agreed to reduce negative
adverts on Buhari, but Gov. Ayo Fayose of Ekiti and his counterpart from Ondo saw it differently. The meeting came to an end at about 6.10am this morning.
Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
Some sources. Always some, never a name. The governors don't have names? Liars.
Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by berrystunn(m): 1:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
Dannyset:
GMB the unstoppable!
Anything Judiciary, u can never defeat APC.
Take GMB to court, and they will counter u with Hundreds Senior Advocate of Nigeria(SAN). If PDP and GEJ like, make dem hug high tension. Nigerians are not moved by it, except the gullible ones.
Let them gather, plot and plan. There is a standard that has been raised against them.
If e dey pain u, follow Okupe and go n die.
Hahahahahaha!
Sai Baba Buhari!

Age 25 without PVC.

http://hibe-online.com/allow-buhari-to-seek-medical-help-abroad-fayose-to-apc/
Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by zingywingy: 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
Sai Buhari
CLICK LIKE IF YOU ARE IN SUPPORT WITH THIS...

CLICK SHARE IF U LIKE GEJ FREEDOM TO SHARP SHOOTER AND KILLER MUSTAPHA(abachas aide) ,with murder and assassination cases

5 Likes

Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by Keegan: 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
So Buhari CANNOT be stopped at the poll. Shame on pdp and their supporters.
Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by dre11(m): 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
sule5727:
I dnt know why pdp as suddenly turn to the opposition party because they knew they ll lost in this coming election

I guess as much
Since they can see the handwriting on the wall with all their propaganda...... It looks like it's not working on the physic of populace

1 Like

Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by Kingspin(m): 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
We want the best candidate and not just half best. Vote not hate.
Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by berrystunn(m): 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
bushdoc9919:

One tribe?

Am not 100% NIGERIAN , buhari
From my father’s side, we are Fulanis,

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/13873-muhammadu-buhari-i-never-plotted-a-coup-in-my-entire-career
Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by Keegan: 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
bushdoc9919:

One tribe?

God bless you. Leave these people on nairaland alone, they are lairs and woe unto them.
Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
berrystunn:

Am not 100% NIGERIAN , buhari
From my father’s side, we are Fulanis,

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/13873-muhammadu-buhari-i-never-plotted-a-coup-in-my-entire-career

He has served in the Armed Forces....so he is a Nigerian.

Some people said the same about Abacha...that his ancestor came from Chad.....and that was just blab.

Now I do not like Abacha or Buhari....but they were/are Nigerians. Full stop.
Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by shamecurls(m): 1:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
By Nsa Okon Eyo

JONATHANIAN CONSPIRACY UPDATES via Whatsapp - "Jonathan Begs PDP govs to save him from impeding lose at the poll. Distributes N20 billion to Governors" - February 14, 2015

Governors from the PDP states and other key leaders of the party met with President Goodluck Jonathan yesterday night at the Villa. The meeting which extended to the wee hours of this morning, took place at the First Lady Conference Hall in the Villa.

All the PDP govs were in attendance exept the Gov of Bauchi, Isa Yuguda and his counterpart from Jigawa state, Sule Lamido. They were not also represented at the meeting.

The National Executive members of the party were led by its Chairman, Alh. Ahmed Adamu Muazu who also moderated the meeting. Other noticeable key members at the meeting included Chief Tony Anenih and Chief Edwin Clark who arrived together in an FG marked SUV around 11 pm Friday night.

There was only one agenda at the meeting; to use the opportunity created by the new poll date to canvas more supports for the failed administration of Mr. Jonathan.

A reliable source at the meeting told me that some of the issues reviewed included the inglorious exist of key figures like Gov Amaechi and the Kano state governor Kwankwaso from the party.

Drama ensued when Muazu tactically blamed the wife of Mr. President for beginning the problem which led to Amaechi's gradual exit from the party. It took the intervention of Edwin Clark to save the situation.

The chairman also ask Mr. Fani-Kayode and Oliseh Metu to tread softly in their propaganda which seems like giving General Buhari more popularity by the day. He asked the party to be more issue based in its campaign rather than attacking Buhari if the party must get good supports from the North.

When the President finally stood up to talk, he thanked all the members present particularly the Governors and the NEC of the party. He assured them of his total support and enjoyed everybody to work together for the party to win the Presidency.
Quoting him, "The win at the poll is for all of us. We must work hard to save the party and all our contestants. It is true, the report out there is call for greater concern and this is why we must use the new window in the poll shift to talk to Nigerians, woo them and even beg them where necessary."

His speech was brief and straight to the agenda of the meeting. Chief Anenih also begged the members present to redouble their efforts in their different states so as to win the coming election, he said, "it is either will win or perish together."

Edwin Clark was more vociferous in his remarks, the dark boggy man asked rhetorically why Mr. Jonathan seems not acceptable despite all his laudable achievement. It was silence, until the Gov Of Ekiti state interjected, Na conspiracy against us. Laughter pervaded a corner of the hall where some governors of the Northern state were. Edwin Clark continued, "please my people I beg you this election is a must win for our president and all of us."

At about 3am Doyin Okupe in company of Akin Osuntokun came in with a long list and immediately moved towards the president for a small conversations. He dropped the list in front of Mr. President and located an empty sit at one corner of the hall. The president pushed the list towards the direction of Gov Akpabio of Akwa Ibom State and left the meeting with the Vice president around 4.05 am. At this point, Akpabio took over the meeting and he announced that Mr. President has approved the distribution of N20 billion among some state governors. He also announced that the following states (Kano, Lagos, Rivers and Kaduna) would take N2billion each to woo voters in this states. Another 2billion was also set aside to buy some political and public analysts to talk more about Mr. President and his achievement over the last 6 years. Some TV stations such as AIT and Channels would do the Job.

adverts on Buhari, but Gov. Ayo Fayose of Ekiti and his counterpart from Ondo saw it differently. The meeting came to an end at about 6.10am this morning.
Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
Keegan:

God bless you. Leave these people on nairaland alone, they are lairs and woe unto them.

I don't mind....it's fun debating history with them!

And that's the sad thing.....most Nigerians don't read history....of their country....even their tribe.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by dre11(m): 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
shamecurls:

WOWcheesy

This all I can say
Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by mustymatic(m): 1:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
Sylverbox:
Upon all of these, we have decided! OK see for yourself....
like for GMB
share for GEJ/Sambo.....
ok we hav seen, ur like button has suffered sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Twerking: Davido Says Man In Viral Video Not Him / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader For Condolence / 20 More Exotic Cars For Reps Arrive, 100 More To Arrive, Each Unit Costs N17m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.