Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,294 members, 7,900,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:30 PM

Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari (29914 Views)

Ministerial Screening: Fresh Plot To Stop Amaechi Thickens / PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene / 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
corruption

Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by ceejay4real(m): 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
mikovo2002:

At the level of my education, I cannot vote for a semi illiterate Gmb as president. apc has made wrong choice. Together with prof they all fail.

What is the level of your education? Braggart!
Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by fareed69(m): 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
PDP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Failure.

Una just Start.

Small time Una go go World Court to Prosecute GMB
Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by bnovative(m): 5:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
beer palour conjectures!
Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by alhassanlens(m): 5:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
They will neva succeed by the grace of God, no amount of propaganda will change our mind
#ihavedecided
Sai Buhari jooo

1 Like

Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by Truth24(m): 5:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
Princewell2012:
I promise you, in few weeks time you will burry your head in shame. Bet me.
Since ure so sure and coninced,bet with wat? ur life?
Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by ibisko04: 6:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
God pass any plans PDP may have against the peoples general.
It's we the people of Nigeria versus the cabals.
We are resolute and waiting for 28 of march when the people shall be marching for the general. GMB 2015 train is heading straight to ASO ROCK
Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by preciouspresy(m): 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
If some pple here bn saying dey don't trust sahara reporters den I don't knw which nigerian news u wud believe besides dat wat use is it having a president dat has phd dat claims he is a former lecturer though he can't prduce a single student he once thought and can't think he embarasses us in every single meeting he attends in our name by getting drunk he wasted money on all dose transformation ambassadors advertisments wen he cud av used such as support against insurgency or stability of power it wud av bn more reasonable and if not for his non sensitivity shud we be going for an old man?.I'm nt saying here dat anybody is a saint both av areas dey av goofed and both have their strong holds also but we av to say the truth of who d better of any 2 is and dat is GMB,GEJ spent 2 years as VP 2 as acting president and 4 years as president does he need 4 more yrs to prove competency? Let's give a chance fr buhari to do something let's av a change of taste Buhari is d man! Sai buhari! No 1 is even talking abt d others lol but its BUHARI 4 SHOW!

1 Like

Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by ossy4rill: 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
When you say Politics without plotting, you should be able to decipher that the post itself was a plot by APC to strengthen their supporters will to vote and incite more hatred for PDP. Some website owners were paid by APC in millions. I don't know if this one is among. Have you ever seen anything in favor of Goodluck or PDP in the front page?

Ban me if you wish.
Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by ossy4rill: 9:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
preciouspresy:
If some pple here bn saying dey don't trust sahara reporters den I don't knw which nigerian news u wud believe besides dat wat use is it having a president dat has phd dat claims he is a former lecturer though he can't prduce a single student he once thought and can't think he embarasses us in every single meeting he attends in our name by getting drunk he wasted money on all dose transformation ambassadors advertisments wen he cud av used such as support against insurgency or stability of power it wud av bn more reasonable and if not for his non sensitivity shud we be going for an old man?.I'm nt saying here dat anybody is a saint both av areas dey av goofed and both have their strong holds also but we av to say the truth of who d better of any 2 is and dat is GMB,GEJ spent 2 years as VP 2 as acting president and 4 years as president does he need 4 more yrs to prove competency? Let's give a chance fr buhari to do something let's av a change of taste Buhari is d man! Sai buhari! No 1 is even talking abt d others lol but its BUHARI 4 SHOW!

You could have just said let us jump from a 6 storey building and see if we would die.

Any sensible person can see that buhari is not close to being an alternative. Unless you are a Yoruba following because of Ethnic Favoritism or a nonortherner whose senselessness is confirmed and have voted massively for Buhari in past elections.
Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by mickeymimi: 10:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
For your information, you can't be admitted into US war college without o level.
go and read General Akinrinade's interview on this issue and you will know who is lying .General Isama Akiriinade retired confirmed that during the time, the originals are taken from them.He said the same thing with Obasanjo, he said his original certificate is with military board, he said that was how they used to collect it in those days. The recent pic you take to your school for the collection of statement of result is attached to it. why some don't know this is beyond me. Someone took Buhari's certificate away from his file with the help of the army.

By the time Buhari is sworn - in as the next Nigerian President, I just hope the PDP crooks will not run into exile,then you will know that stealing is corruption.

As OBJ said when he addressed the Royal society, when you cannot attack a man on substance, you look for trivialities to hold on to., if the grades and subjects that the army found in Buhari's file tallied with the grades and the subjects which Buhari's secondary school released to the public, who is then telling the truth between GMB and the Nigerian army that we all know has been compromised?

Have you listened to the tape about the last election in ekiti which was confirmed by the minister of police affairs ? then you will know the military was bribed and can still be bribed because brg.general momoh was acting on order from the chief of staff. The military acknowledged having his credentials at first and later withdrew their statement .

No one would have known that the Niger's Defence Ministry has been aiding boko haram activities if the Nigerian troops were not called cowards or rather insulted? Jona-led PDP government and the military must have been playing politics with the lives of innocent Nigerians. Many Concerned Nigerians know about this Conspiracy & we are eagerly watching where all their Lies/Propaganda will Land them .

As a matter of fact, Prof David West has requested for Jonathan's thesis from UNIPORT but the University has failed to produce it. David West said this publicly at a campaign rally and the University has not issued any statement to contradict him.If the constitution says minimum qualification is WASC or its equivalent and someone has something equivalent to a Masters degree; what is the rationale for heating up for WASC.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by Ileogbo(m): 6:39am On Feb 15, 2015
u go fear nah.
NO KWAM,
GMB 4real
Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by 100Cents: 10:40am On Feb 15, 2015
APC propaganda.

Always stating what cannot be verified..
Re: Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari by GovWahala: 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
Abibe4u:

Animal seff no want jona
Sure it's only animals that don't won't Jonathan, but we sane beings want President Jonathan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 More Exotic Cars For Reps Arrive, 100 More To Arrive, Each Unit Costs N17m / Ex-CBN Staff Forfeits TEEDEK Polytechnic To Government [Photos] / Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.