Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,888 members, 7,872,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

Unity Govt Is The Solution To Our Plight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unity Govt Is The Solution To Our Plight (366 Views)

Talk Of Cabal Running Buhari’s Govt Is A Mere Myth – Tinubu / 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun / Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unity Govt Is The Solution To Our Plight by MULTICOAT: 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
I really appreciate the contribution of all Nigerians during these trying times of our great nation. I always pray to God to help us overcome all these troubles and I believe he will see us thru`. From my own observation, I think a unity govt b/w GMB & GEJ will be good for us. This is because of their profiles & achievements. Both men have special attributes of gentility, honesty, ability to work with each other. They are among the greatest nigerians. I have observed that many ppl are hiding behind them for their personal interests but GOD will provide us the best way forward. Its so unfortunate they are from different tribes, religions, professions, parties etc but they have the interest of Nigerians at heart. If these two can work together as prime minister & president respectively, we will be great again. I am 100% sure of this proposal. My ppl should join hands together to help these two gentle men of our time. Many may not understand that this election battle is not b/w GMB & GEJ but b/w all cabals against the masses. Initially the cabals hated GMB because of his honesty and they supported GEJ in 2011.. Today they are rooting for GMB because they can no longer control GEJ. My ppl open ur eyes cos we have 2 good leaders vying for the same position. GMB can provide security, fight corruption etc and GEJ can provide enabling environment for democracy to prosper. But the two can provide quality living, unity & dividends of democracy. Lastly, I advise GEJ to organize a secret meeting with ur elder broda GMB to discuss how to move our ppl forward. Never fall for sycophants. Our future lies in your {GMB/GEJ} hands. May God bless GEJ/GMB. Pls beware of our enemies in ur midst. God bless us all
Re: Unity Govt Is The Solution To Our Plight by holatin(m): 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
yeah we need unity but darkness and light cant come together.
one hate stealing and the other advocate for stealing even on national tv..................u see coming together will be hard.
anyway Nigeria will be great

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Policeman Says He's Ready To Kill For 2015, Fires Gun / Is Obasanjo's Resignation Action Of A Callous Or Gallant General / Six PDP Members Defect To APC, LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.