Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady (48660 Views)

Patience Monday Oroni Dies In Accident After Submitting Chairmanship Form / Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] / Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by Almightyperes: 12:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
Soooo sad, RIP cheesy smiley
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by Horllamideh(m): 12:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
RIP to the dead.....It's a shame they died without spending a dime of the dividends of election they went to collect.
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by SailorXY: 12:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
it was an accident caused by the bursted tyre of the sienna while the women traveled in another bus, according to the report. how does that link to GEJ?

1 Like

Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by ransomed: 12:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
My African mentality makes me think that something is fishy. After spending some days with her according to the report. They might have been "used" sacrificially to do the needful towards the forthcoming election. Chai diaris god u ooooo....
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by Almightyperes: 12:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
Lagos state built one bridge and three km road in lekki and they built tollgate with it Minister of state of works.

Minister of state of works just reviled that all the major roads in lagos are federal roads like from ojodu berger to Island, from ikorodu to Island, all the bridges at third mainland bridge, from Island to apapa all the express road in lagos are federal roads and are being maintain by the federal government still lagos state is busy collecting money for advert and still asking federal government to pay for the PDP billboard advert. It goes to show how ungrateful lagos state government is to the federal government. And the only bridge and road lagos state government constructed and they built tollgate on it and busy making money of the road and bridge they built, he says if federal government were to build tollgate at all their roads and bridges in lagos state what will happen..
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by Joel3(m): 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
another waste of pussy

what a waste of 20 pussy.
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
Pretty ladies.

Listen up guys. Stop wasting your precious time online facebooking, twitting, instagarmming, 2going, nairalanding, and whatsapping.

Make use of ur data online. Convert them into currency.

There are two powerful ways of earning cash online without demanding much of your time.

1- Importing Items from usa, china ,japan, etc.
2- predicting games and win.

For more infor on these visit the links on my signature.

NOTE: none of them is free. If you are looking for free things please visit google. Thanks
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by lilmax(m): 12:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
Just imagine the comments on this thread....smh
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by Anas09: 12:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
Its very unfortunate. My God, this kind of misfortune befalls all this families and some of you scorners can scorn abt it? OMG. I wish this can happen to your mothers let's also scorn. The devil is really enthroned in some lives.SMH. RIP. And may God console the victim's famlies. Plenty of tears today.
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by Rotimi47: 12:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
DesChyko:
Alaoeri, just a word of advice.
Don't be too quick to announce yourself as a graduate. Let your deeds do your talking for you.
This comment of yours
is very disgraceful coming from a graduate from a tertiary institution in Nigeria.
The world is watching.
So you support those nitwits trying to harass Alaoeri? That's means you need to get a life. Don't know where all you people with fish brains came from! O j people! No wonder! Please note that every one have a right to their opinion.
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by Rotimi47: 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
DesChyko:
Alaoeri, just a word of advice.
Don't be too quick to announce yourself as a graduate. Let your deeds do your talking for you.
This comment of yours
is very disgraceful coming from a graduate from a tertiary institution in Nigeria.
The world is watching.
So you support those nitwits trying to harass Alaoeri? That's means you need to get a life but note that every one have a right to their opinion.
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by ALISMILE(m): 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
mekaboy:
Car tires are causing alot of accident these days. People should pls check the condition of their tires before they hit the express.
Nija is a dumpin ground now for bad tires!
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by 3kay945(m): 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sorry for the family of the dead. People should stop worshipping PEJ cos her reign is almost over.
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by Crocz(m): 12:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
So bad
RIP to them.
Little did they know they would "go" - just like that.
May God give their families the fortitude to bear this loss.

Car tyres burst? Oh...I'm so scared of that stuff. I experienced it once - survived it- the fear/memories has been haunting me for years.
Serious! shocked
Thank God you survived, else I wouldn't have met you grin
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by wuramini(f): 12:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
embarassedchai , see person mama somebody wife God .some of them na ther husband no no say them don waka far ooooh.
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
Crocz:

Serious! shocked
Thank God you survived, else I wouldn't have met you grin

lol.
It wasn't my time to die.
I wouldn't even wish that scenario to my enemy.

Yeayea, thankGod I didn't die. How could I have met you? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by ThunderTrail(f): 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
RIP to the Dead.

Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
20 people die in a terrible way and we politicize it.

We definitely need to restore humanity.

Your political party, religion, tribe, status etc. all come after the fact that you are first Human before any of these thing.

Let us have some compassion.

1 Like

Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by Crocz(m): 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lol.
It wasn't my time to die.
I wouldn't even wish that scenario to my enemy.

Yeayea, thankGod I didn't die. How could I have met you? cheesy
Lolz...grin

I've never been in an accident before, the closest to it was an electric shock that sent my brain into decorum for minutes grin
So I wouldn't know and wouldn't want to know how the experience (accident) was like.
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by chinnael(m): 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]Its a big lie!
APC and their propaganda
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by polite2(m): 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
sacrifice tyns, it is well
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by JoeCutie(m): 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
So bad
RIP to them.
Little did they know they would "go" - just like that.
May God give their families the fortitude to bear this loss.

Car tyres burst? Oh...I'm so scared of that stuff. I experienced it once - survived it- the fear/memories has been haunting me for years.
My dear, car tyres burst is arguably, one of the most dangerous things that could happen to any car on the road. I've experienced it thrice.
The first & the second time, I was driven in commercial vehicles.
The third time, I was driving myself in my mum's car. That was the day I saw my death, but it stayed very far away from me; it didn't come close.

My luck was that I wasn't speeding. My mum had warned me to maintain a certain speed level, before I set out. I knew my mum wouldn't find out if I disobeyed, but then, I just wanted to stay true to the promise I made to her that I wouldn't speed away my brain. It paid off. I was saved. My life was spared... greatly as a result of my mum's intervention.

Just like what you said; it's been haunting me since then, but I try as much as possible to clear my thought off that angle, and get my focus and concentration straight, before ever taking charge of the steering. I always check the tyres to see if they are tightly fixed, before ever setting out in a car.

Three times a victim, three times a victor. No be Beans. It's the Lord's doing, and it's marvelous in our eyes. smiley

RIP to the 20 women, though. May the good Lord receive, with pity, their souls into His Kingdom. embarassed

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by joealago(m): 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
PLEASE BACK \UP WITH PICTURES
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by ksbusari(m): 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sacrifice
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by polite2(m): 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
SailorXY:
it was an accident caused by the bursted tyre of the sienna while the women traveled in another bus, according to the report. how does that link to GEJ?
I'm so sure DAT u re as clueless as de GEJ u re defending .

if ur mum was to be involved , wouldn't u have blame it on GEJ? WISH UP
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by Senjuchiha: 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
Mooaloji:
Everytin abt Gej and his shepopoptamus wife is badluck. Pls stay away 4rm dem oooo. Be warmed oooo. #TeamGMB/Osinbajo
chai....mofoism no good ooooo

1 Like

Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by Akinz0126(m): 1:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
What did you guys expected when election is fast approaching?Pray not to end your journey(life) on the high ways.As for the chritians who are far asleep,pray so that you'll not fall into temptation for the days are full of evils.Election sacrifices activated.Guys watch your back and shine your eyes. shockedshockedshocked
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by onuwaje(m): 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
My colleagues who re cousins...
The first one's mom was in d bus... his cousin's dad on hearing the news drove down to bayelsa to console his elder bro on d death of his wife only to b ambushed n killed by armed robbers...
And we re in d middle of our final exams

Now how can a man cope with the death of his wife and younger bro d same day!?

How can my colleagues cope with d death of their mom/dad and their uncle/aunt d same day..

Death!
I av lost a loved one b4 but nt 2 in a day #heartbroken
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by fckmn24seg(m): 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
ZACHIE:
The Luck of the first family is open to judgement.
Is it Goofluck or Badluck

This GEJ and PEJ are blood sucking vampire, too many pple died in their family on this road, now 20 pple at a go!

God is watching oo

1 Like

Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by UEDIBO: 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
alaoeri:
RIP to the dead but ppl should do away from PEJ & GEJ because they bring nothing but badluck.

GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by LastProphet: 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
mekaboy:
Car tires are causing alot of accident these days. People should pls check the condition of their tires before they hit the express.

You are right, the heat is more so the resistance of the tires are worn thin more than before. I noticed it on the brand new tires I have bought in the last one year, they deteriorate faster now than before due to the terrible heat. It has not been this hot before my brother

1 Like

Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
i disagree with this description of their death...

there is more to this story...

yes..dey died...but...please tell naija the real source of their death....

not this trashy story....its ALL POLITICAL...

DONT TELL ME NONSENSE!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) / OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore / Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.