Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,312 members, 7,887,931 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:41 PM

20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady (48668 Views)

Patience Monday Oroni Dies In Accident After Submitting Chairmanship Form / Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] / Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by darelar(m): 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
I just confirm now from my neighbour that the women's that died are many and might upto 20 or more than. she said that they place call to their family when she hard the news to confirm if her sister is among and they told her yes and that she's the only woman that survive. she said those women click has been going for such political movement since 1999 and they were the women leaders in the state. R.I.P to them
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by sparkleRed(f): 3:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
SailorXY:
it was an accident caused by the bursted tyre of the sienna while the women traveled in another bus, according to the report. how does that link to GEJ?
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by Adeboyefa(f): 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
ZACHIE:
The Luck of the first family is open to judgement.
Is it Goodluck or Badluck?

Goodluck to them at the expense of their supporters. Remember Alams (ex-Bayelsa governor), Yaradua, and now many hapless ordinary Nigerians. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by darksuit(m): 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
lazsnaira:

Both You and those who liked your comment are no different to Boko Haram! People's Mothers Died in an accident, and getting to the post as first contributor all you could post was your political tripe! Keep at it, one thing about death is that it will come to all us in any manner it deemed fit. So whether you mock or mourn the death of others you're also mocking or mourning your own death because it will definitely be your turn anytime and your own manner of death could be worst than that of those you mock!

Dude i specifically made it clear in my signature
that I hate being quoted for insults.
I posted RIP, commented on the post above mine
and declared my loyalty fr GMB
Do i have to remind u that under similar circumstances, the president was busy dancing azonto.
I've tried not to insult u.
kindly extend the same courtesy
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
ifeelgood:
Election postponement and sacrifice tins. These women would have being been in their houses probably waiting for Buhari to be declared the winner. God dey!
They went for their own shares and never made it alive!

1 Like

Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by Bobbyjay001(m): 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sad news. This is sad and pathetic. These politicians and their wives shouldn't be trusted. Mama Peace might have used their blood to fortify against losing the upcoming election for her "horseband". Don't trust anyone. Even so called men of God. R.I.P. to the dead. May their sins be forgiven and God give their families the fortitude to bear thd loss (amen).
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by yahx(m): 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
messperasko90:
Haba my broda on a sabbath day?!!
ask him to keep d sabbath day holy grin
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
This is disturbing. May God bestow on the families of the departed the sangfroid to endure this loss.
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by ManMountain(m): 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
Rip

Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by lastpage: 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
ZACHIE:
The Luck of the first family is open to judgement.
Is it Goofluck or Badluck

I keep asking this same question o!

Everything he touches,...TURNS TO RUBBISH!

Can you imagine that even "lowly Niger" is insulting Nigerian Military, just because of what this man has turned the military into (Election Riggers)?

Niger’s Defence Ministry:
in an earlier statement said[b] its soldiers, unlike their Nigerian counterparts, do not run away in the face of battle with Boko Haram militants.

“Our soldiers are not like Nigerians. They don’t run,”[/b]

In series of tweets, the Nigerian Defence Spokesperson, Chris Olukolade, branded Nigerien soldiers “looters”, and accused them of providing fighters to Boko Haram.

This is what Mr. Clueless has turned this country into : The BUTT OF JOKES OF JUST ANY NATION.... even Nations like Chad, Niger, ..wey no even exist for Map! angry angry angry

Otuoke, carry your Badluck commot for this country o!
Dont play "Gbabo" on Nigerians or else, you end up inside "cage" like Gbabo.
wink wink

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by NPA2015SALES(m): 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
Buy all kind of Andriod and smart phones at cheaper rate
Iphone 5s:45000
Iphone 5:35000
Iphone 4s:30000
Techno Phantom:20000
HP 630:40000
Blackberry Q10:25000
BlackberryQ5:18000
HTC:30000
Ipad 3:40000
Samsung galaxy s4:40000
Samsung galaxy s3:30000
Note we sell in bulk,interested persons should call 07063281124 for more information
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by ollyruffy: 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
They went to collect badluck from the mother Badluck herself

RIP to them.
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by legendsilver(m): 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
SailorXY:
it was an accident caused by the bursted tyre of the sienna while the women traveled in another bus, according to the report. how does that link to GEJ?
Dey there dey deceive yourself; we know GEJ told his clueless wife the number of BURNT OFFERINGS needed for their victory.
So she stylishly arranged for their tyre to be use as the sole cause of the accident.

I know you all here understand what their plans for march28 is, only the gullible ones will quote my stand here.

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by oloworulz(m): 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
We wil set up a committee to confirm d incident.
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by Aztezee(m): 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
patience dere iz GOD,Wit d way u shared innocent peoples blood
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by adenine02: 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
lazsnaira:

Both You and those who liked your comment are no different to Boko Haram! People's Mothers Died in an accident, and getting to the post as first contributor all you could post was your political tripe! Keep at it, one thing about death is that it will come to all us in any manner it deemed fit. So whether you mock or mourn the death of others you're also mocking or mourning your own death because it will definitely be your turn anytime and your own manner of death could be worst than that of those you mock!
bro all i said was good luck to them
the meaning depend on hw translate it
good luck to you too.

1 Like

Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by Starieangel(f): 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
More motherless kids again.......na wa ooo...oga jona,abeg na!the motherless kids for north neva do u ni?...burnt to death?dats worst way to die!..chaichai spiritually,.d gods re invloved!rest in peace!
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by ZACHIE: 5:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
lazsnaira:

Both You and those who liked your comment are no different to Boko Haram! People's Mothers Died in an accident, !

All these bottom arrse lickers never cease to amaze.
Their amnesic minds forget too quickly the litanies and harvests of death this nation has witnessed just because this ungodly family is in authority.
Same on you Sir.
Can you recall one catastrophic plane crash in Lagos a few years ago?
Think back and recall that a Vagabond In Power was visiting.
I say no more.... Dummkopf.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by divaoflife: 5:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
RIP to the dead.May God comfort their families.
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by Jossyroyal1: 5:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
smiley

1 Like

Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by Neplusultra(f): 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
And no picture..?
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by Teddyg2(m): 5:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
She have use them for sacrifice

1 Like

Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by SailorXY: 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
legendsilver:

Dey there dey deceive yourself; we know GEJ told his clueless wife the number of BURNT OFFERINGS needed for their victory.
So she stylishly arranged for their tyre to be use as the sole cause of the accident.

I know you all here understand what their plans for march28 is, only the gullible ones will quote my stand here.

Sai Buhari
another vehicle tyre bursted, it was written clearly.

see an optometrist young man
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by DesChyko: 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
Rotimi47:
So you support those nitwits trying to harass Alaoeri? That's means you need to get a life. Don't know where all you people with fish brains came from! O j people! No wonder! Please note that every one have a right to their opinion.

If you're a graduate too, the post applies to you as well.
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by tammyloreoluwa(f): 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
EGBE RE MI OOOOO ohhh Bayelsa my Bayelsa wat a black valentine ....oh our mothers hmmm dis is just too much was in my best friends house when calls cane in that her aunty was burnt to ashes...we all couldn't even sleep...oh oh oh some are single mot
hers looking for there daily bread ooo....

Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by Tabon: 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
I don't understand why people should spread false news. I was an eye witness to this unfortunate incident. That fateful day,yesterday 14th Feb. I was traveling from warri to PH when at Ahoada,along the east west road we saw a bus in inferno. I was in Agorfure Bus heading to PH. We saw the fire and the driver stopped to see what was happening. I and some of the perssengers got down to see things for ourselves. Surprisingly, the Agorfure driver pointed out that it was APC campaign vehicle and that he saw on the bus VOTE APC FOR CHANGE STICKER. With that curiosity, I went closer and confirmed what the driver said. I personally saw the APC burnt Sticker.
People should desist from spreading false information esp politicizing with human lives.
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by tammyloreoluwa(f): 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
Tabon:
I don't understand why people should spread false news. I was an eye witness to this unfortunate incident. That fateful day,yesterday 14th Feb. I was traveling from warri to PH when at Ahoada,along the east west road we saw a bus in inferno. I was in Agorfure Bus heading to PH. We saw the fire and the driver stopped to see what was happening. I and some of the perssengers got down to see things for ourselves. Surprisingly, the Agorfure driver pointed out that it was APC campaign vehicle and that he saw on the bus VOTE APC FOR CHANGE STICKER. With that curiosity, I went closer and confirmed what the driver said. I personally saw the APC burnt Sticker.
People should desist from spreading false information esp politicizing with human lives.
. pls get ur facts right... those women are not APC pple they are all PDP women leaders for ur info aunty gimbra ain't APC woman, ruby bengamin ain't APC woman all the women there where madam peace inner cacus members...the women key players in Bayelsa..

1 Like

Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by InvertedHammer: 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
lazsnaira:

/
We are all going to die one day.

So what's the big deal?

Buzz off!
\

1 Like

Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by legendsilver(m): 7:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
SailorXY:

another vehicle tyre bursted, it was written clearly.

see an optometrist young man
that's part of the plan man, reason well and free yourself from cluelessness grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by SailorXY: 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
legendsilver:
that's part of the plan man, reason well and free yourself from cluelessness grin grin grin grin
I can't help your sadness
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by InvertedHammer: 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
Those who died in the accident include:

1. Mrs. Consider Amadi, former women leader in Ogbia

2. Mrs. Clara Abila, a grassroots politician

3. Mrs. Immaculate Amasimua, former Commissioner Civil Service Commission Bayelsa

4. Mrs. Elisabeth Oguru, wife of the Secretary to the Bayelsa State Government .

5. Mrs Zimbra Goma, former Commissioner for Women Affairs

6. Hon. Ruby Benjamin, former House of Assembly Member representing Brass Constituency 1 in Bayelsa

/
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady by biggybanty7(m): 10:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sacrifice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy / Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns / Governor Wike Spotted At UCL Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.