Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:43 PM

Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case (39527 Views)

Rescued Chibok Girl, Rebecca Attends BBOG March To Aso Rock (Photos) / Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV / King Nebu Becomes Laurent Gbagbo Of Nigeria: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by jingh(f): 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sijo01:

cheesy cheesy cheesy All these insults for me?......... By the way, what's 'prostitude & monody'
re u also brainless to distinguish typography from my post
Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by papaskino(m): 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
Empty thought from empty people who have nothing to offer to Nigerians. It's GEJ infinito and nothing less. That is GEJ 1, GEJ 2, GEJ 3, and GEJ 4....

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by Sijo01(f): 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
jingh:
re u also brainless to distinguish typography from my post

Is this the meaning of what I asked of you?
Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by Truckpusher(m): 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
When will these bastard sons of Oduduwa wake up from their deep slumber? undecided

What happened to Laurent Gbagbo is a disgrace to the sovereignty of the entire African countries and a slap on the black race yet you have one useless oily fellow using it for political campaign....smh

Well for your information, what happened to Laurent Gbagbo cannot and will never happen to Jonathan until Buhari is in Hague for crimes against humanity and Tinubu is in chains for corruption.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by sammyj: 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
From Who if I may ask ? The clueless one
stebell:
Tym will tell and Mr. Mumudu will run out of the country.
Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
Come o that prophet who said he would end up in jail, may not be fake after all.
Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by Laid2001: 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
bimbor:
Jonathan fe te..... (in yoruba) He wants to be disgraced and humiliated, nobody should warn him oh. Make una leave am.....him own go worse pass Gbagbo own, because him no even get relatives sef....dem go just forget am for Jail.

GEJ get relatives oo. But no one want to be associated with him to protect themselves.
Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by babestella: 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
Dele momodu deceiving himself since 1914. You APC guys are all clowns dreaming for what you'll never have. So if GEJ wins the election would he still be treated like your figurative Gbagbo? Please you guys should stop this thrash and wake up to reality. You all make people laugh. We are waiting for March 28, the best candidate wins.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by amakenny: 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
ManMountain:

Crazy Biafran monkey, you lot put Gbagbo Ebele Jonathan in this mess with your tribal politics, and you all will suffer. grin

See how you still de for 1960s world. You think say your small sense of divide-and-rule no go fail you now? time for that one don pass. find another trick to go and drink crude oil in SS. Abi, is crude oil not the only reason for all dis gra gra, for all these your Boko friends violence since Jonah become president? Is drive for control of crude oil not the reason una wan drive out Jonathan who has done better than OBJ and Yar Adua?Una neva begin. Diaris god ooooo!!! Lol!!!

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by luggy(m): 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
babs01:
As Gbagbo as GEJ. Beware of any name that starts with letter G
jonatha is the man
Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by ManMountain(m): 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
DevilishKiller:

Hopless bastard yolobar dog's sperm

You'll die with booohari come March 29th because it's Gej till Buhari dies of high bp

Thunder fire your ancestors there

Otu nne i
Osu grin cheesy amadioha want you for sacrifice for Biafra
Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by emiye(m): 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
These guys will not handover peacefully, they will so rig, and if it fails will still not handover, APC needs to start working out modalities of building alliances, with international organisations, foreign countries,.....e.t.c Raise as much alarm as possible.

I see a Laurent Gbagbo / Allasane Quattara kind of impasse ahead in Nigeria.

The above was my submission last week, minutes after Jega postoned the election, i like as political stakeholders are raising alarm now, what many naive peole do not understand is that GEJ's grand plan is similar to that of Gbagbo, in fact he has achieved step 1 of Gbagbo way.(shift in election)

In Gbagbos case, after losing election, he cancelled the election result of some part of the country citing violence , and declared himself winner with 53% of votes instead of 44% he had.
Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by jogsman01(m): 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sijo01:
Who's dele momodu?........... Is it the name of animal, place or things
ROTFLMAO
Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by lozanni(m): 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
stebell:

Mr. Mumudu dey Ghana already.
He will change his name to 'kweku' after GEJ's victory in march. Lolz.
Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by Fellywood(m): 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
stebell:
My brother, don't mind the i.diot. He ran away to Ghana when his heroes destroyed Nigeria. Now that GEJ has repaired everything the i.diot has come back & has found a way to show his s.tupidity.
Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by Myself2(m): 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
ManMountain:

You just confirmed you be baboon, Oya go chop shyte and jump on tree. cheesy grin
Biafran baboon from the Congo jungle. cheesy

Taaa,we all know the baboon lives in Ota
Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by Bwaal(m): 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sijo01:
Who's dele momodu?........... Is it the name of animal, place or things
are u askin me dah 1

aw am i to knw when ur president denies me free education
Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by gemini35(m): 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
thaoriginator:
He better be careful
. If peoples wish works like magic wand I,will concur, but,it will not happen to gej never ,never I,said it again never,gej till 2019.! ! ! ! !
Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by xoctic: 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
agabakennedy:
Does it sound APC to u?
Dele is fully behind buhari or are u nt aware dat he is APC?
Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by gemini35(m): 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
DerKaiser:
Dele Momodu the fat, irrelevant fool.
Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by Senjuchiha: 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
zingywingy:
OBJ HAS LIKEN IT ALREADY...
I HOPE IT WON'T BE LIKE THAT.....MY FADA IS SUCH A NICE MAN BUT PATHETIC FOOL...
Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by Senjuchiha: 10:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
Without APC ,the media would have been sane
Without APC ,chibok girls would still be with their parents
Without APC ,the north would have been peaceful and their economy would have increased
Without APC ,Buhari would have retired from politics.
Since APC brainwashed Buhari,we have witnessed incessant killings of innocent people,just to discredit Gej and now they have come up with another propaganda.
What is wrong with the fg training our military personnel ?
APC is demonic,don't vote for the blood thirsty janjaweedians on horse back.
Vote wisely!LIKE MY DEAR FRIEND WILL SAY MBOK,THIS AS DONE WELL AS A PRESIDENT:
Obasanjo/Atiku had 8 years but couldnt fix
power!!!
Fashola and Tinubu had 16years in lagos
they couldnt fix all the roads in lagos and
couldnt give lagosians portable water to
mention few.
GEJ has spent 5years + as President of over 170m people and they want him to overnight turn Nigeria into a paradise. They call him names, Clueless, Foolish, some even said he is stupid e.t.c. But...
(1) He built 150 almajiri schools.
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(2) He revived railway that was comatose
for over 28yrs. Lagos-Kano route,Lagos-Southern Ogun air condition train route,Ajaokuta-Warri standard gauge route, PH-Enugu airconditioned train route, PH Maiduguri train route, Kaduna intra- city train
routes,Makurdi-PH airconditioned train
route, Abuja- Kaduna standard guage route.
Work on Lagos-Ibadan standard guage
route ongoing. And about to kickstart
Lagos-Calabar coastal railway route.
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(3) He established 12 federal universities.Yet Goodluck is bad. Massive road reconstruction across the country(25000km). Benin-Ore road, Abuja-Lokoja expressway,Enugu-Abakaliki, Onitsha-Owerri road, Kaduna-Maiduguri road, East-West road, Parts of PH-Enugu road &Lagos-Ibadan 8-lane road ongoing.
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(4 ) Construction of 2nd Niger Bridge is ongoing..Yet Goodluck is bad.
( 5) He dredged River Niger..
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(6) Improved power supply from 2500mw
to 6000mw and implanted 10 new power plants..Yet Goodluck is bad.
( 7) He revived the automobile industry with
the new automobile policy spurring Nissan&Hyundai e.t.c to assemble/produce cars in Nigeria and the emergence of Indigenous automobile company the INNOSON group now producing locally made in Nigeria cars, SUVs and trucks known as the IVM motors First in the history of Nigeria, She joined the commodity of car manufacturing countries..
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(cool He remodeled airports to international
standard,built five new airport terminals in PH, Lagos,Kano, Abuja & Enugu. First in the history of Nigeria, the East now have an international airport..
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(9 ) He signed freedom of information(FOI)
bill past leaders refused to sign..
Yet Jonathan is bad.
(10) He revamped the agricultural sector.
Nigeria now the largest producer of cassava in the world with 45million metric tonnes-FAO, the largest exporter of cassava chips to China and have unprecedented 60% sufficient in rice
production.
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(11) He gave women 35% affirmative to
women participation in governance which saw the emergence of Muktar as the first ever
female Chief Justice of Nigeria..
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(12) He was able to contain the outbreak of
Ebola disease..
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(13) No more long queues at filling stations..
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(14) Nigeria manufacture her first ever
locally made drone..
Yet Goodluck is bad
(15) He signed local content act. Nigeria now have 400 tankers transporting crude oil.Previously it was 60 tankers.
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(16) His government recorded an unprecedented achievement in sports, best sporting performance in the history of country..
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(17) Nigeria is now the largest economy in
Africa and the 3rd fastest growing economy in the world after China and Qatar--CNN..
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(18) He made it possible for Nigeria to conduct the most free, fair & credible election in the history of the country (2011 election).
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(19) He does not interfere with the electoral
and judiciary system.Elections in Imo, Anambra,Osun, Ondo and Edo are examples. In the history of Nigeria, is only in his government the opposition controlled large number of states and controlled greater number of seats in the National Assembly..
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(20) Under his government,political assassination and assassination of high profile Nigerians is now a thing of the past. Who killed Dele Giwa, Bola Ige,FunshoWilliams,Marshall Harry,
Aminisoari Dikibo,Alfred Rewane, Ken Saro
Wiwa, Kudirat Abiola,NBA chairman Barnabas Igwe andhis wife Abigail Igwe? In
whose governments were all these
murdered? I can go on and give
you about 100 high profile political
assassination in Obasanjo's
civilian rule alone..
Yet President Goodluck Jonathan is bad and so
unacceptable to you.
(21) GEJ approved 2,564 vehicles for police
for free and fair elections and some bad
eggs still complain that he is not working.
We HAVE DREAM THAT ONE DAY NIGERIANS WILL BE JUDGED NOT BY THE DIALECT THEY SPEAK BUT BY THE CONTENT OF THEIR CHARACTER.
We hereby challenge anybody to bring forward
the achievements of Buhari, Babangida, Abacha and Obasanjo.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
VOTE PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN,
VOTE PDP ,

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by Sunnah1(m): 10:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
stebell:
Mumustebell @ it again.
Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by uchesino(m): 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
agabakennedy:
Does it sound APC to u?
yes goat
Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by uchesino(m): 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
Senjuchiha:
Without APC ,the media would have been sane
Without APC ,chibok girls would still be with their parents
Without APC ,the north would have been peaceful and their economy would have increased
Without APC ,Buhari would have retired from politics.
Since APC brainwashed Buhari,we have witnessed incessant killings of innocent people,just to discredit Gej and now they have come up with another propaganda.
What is wrong with the fg training our military personnel ?
APC is demonic,don't vote for the blood thirsty janjaweedians on horse back.
Vote wisely!LIKE MY DEAR FRIEND WILL SAY MBOK,THIS AS DONE WELL AS A PRESIDENT:
Obasanjo/Atiku had 8 years but couldnt fix
power!!!
Fashola and Tinubu had 16years in lagos
they couldnt fix all the roads in lagos and
couldnt give lagosians portable water to
mention few.
GEJ has spent 5years + as President of over 170m people and they want him to overnight turn Nigeria into a paradise. They call him names, Clueless, Foolish, some even said he is stupid e.t.c. But...
(1) He built 150 almajiri schools.
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(2) He revived railway that was comatose
for over 28yrs. Lagos-Kano route,Lagos-Southern Ogun air condition train route,Ajaokuta-Warri standard gauge route, PH-Enugu airconditioned train route, PH Maiduguri train route, Kaduna intra- city train
routes,Makurdi-PH airconditioned train
route, Abuja- Kaduna standard guage route.
Work on Lagos-Ibadan standard guage
route ongoing. And about to kickstart
Lagos-Calabar coastal railway route.
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(3) He established 12 federal universities.Yet Goodluck is bad. Massive road reconstruction across the country(25000km). Benin-Ore road, Abuja-Lokoja expressway,Enugu-Abakaliki, Onitsha-Owerri road, Kaduna-Maiduguri road, East-West road, Parts of PH-Enugu road &Lagos-Ibadan 8-lane road ongoing.
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(4 ) Construction of 2nd Niger Bridge is ongoing..Yet Goodluck is bad.
( 5) He dredged River Niger..
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(6) Improved power supply from 2500mw
to 6000mw and implanted 10 new power plants..Yet Goodluck is bad.
( 7) He revived the automobile industry with
the new automobile policy spurring Nissan&Hyundai e.t.c to assemble/produce cars in Nigeria and the emergence of Indigenous automobile company the INNOSON group now producing locally made in Nigeria cars, SUVs and trucks known as the IVM motors First in the history of Nigeria, She joined the commodity of car manufacturing countries..
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(cool He remodeled airports to international
standard,built five new airport terminals in PH, Lagos,Kano, Abuja & Enugu. First in the history of Nigeria, the East now have an international airport..
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(9 ) He signed freedom of information(FOI)
bill past leaders refused to sign..
Yet Jonathan is bad.
(10) He revamped the agricultural sector.
Nigeria now the largest producer of cassava in the world with 45million metric tonnes-FAO, the largest exporter of cassava chips to China and have unprecedented 60% sufficient in rice
production.
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(11) He gave women 35% affirmative to
women participation in governance which saw the emergence of Muktar as the first ever
female Chief Justice of Nigeria..
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(12) He was able to contain the outbreak of
Ebola disease..
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(13) No more long queues at filling stations..
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(14) Nigeria manufacture her first ever
locally made drone..
Yet Goodluck is bad
(15) He signed local content act. Nigeria now have 400 tankers transporting crude oil.Previously it was 60 tankers.
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(16) His government recorded an unprecedented achievement in sports, best sporting performance in the history of country..
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(17) Nigeria is now the largest economy in
Africa and the 3rd fastest growing economy in the world after China and Qatar--CNN..
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(18) He made it possible for Nigeria to conduct the most free, fair & credible election in the history of the country (2011 election).
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(19) He does not interfere with the electoral
and judiciary system.Elections in Imo, Anambra,Osun, Ondo and Edo are examples. In the history of Nigeria, is only in his government the opposition controlled large number of states and controlled greater number of seats in the National Assembly..
Yet Goodluck is bad.
(20) Under his government,political assassination and assassination of high profile Nigerians is now a thing of the past. Who killed Dele Giwa, Bola Ige,FunshoWilliams,Marshall Harry,
Aminisoari Dikibo,Alfred Rewane, Ken Saro
Wiwa, Kudirat Abiola,NBA chairman Barnabas Igwe andhis wife Abigail Igwe? In
whose governments were all these
murdered? I can go on and give
you about 100 high profile political
assassination in Obasanjo's
civilian rule alone..
Yet President Goodluck Jonathan is bad and so
unacceptable to you.
(21) GEJ approved 2,564 vehicles for police
for free and fair elections and some bad
eggs still complain that he is not working.
We HAVE DREAM THAT ONE DAY NIGERIANS WILL BE JUDGED NOT BY THE DIALECT THEY SPEAK BUT BY THE CONTENT OF THEIR CHARACTER.
We hereby challenge anybody to bring forward
the achievements of Buhari, Babangida, Abacha and Obasanjo.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
VOTE PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN,
VOTE PDP ,
correct

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by otemanuduno: 11:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
mrborntodoit:
Everyone knows dele mumudun is an APC proxy,I'm sure the !mbec!le might be silently praying for an Islamic state.

na lie
Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by JEITO: 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
I tink This ghanian Should bother more with hitting the gym than the fate Of anyone
Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by Kaboo4sure: 4:16am On Feb 16, 2015
What a man are you? You always wanna attach everything to Islam and Muslim. Unfortunately for you. Dele Momodu is a xtian. You can attack him but not people's religion that has nothing to do with his statement.
mrborntodoit:
Everyone knows dele mumudun is an APC proxy,I'm sure the !mbec!le might be silently praying for an Islamic state.

Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 5:41am On Feb 16, 2015
babs01:
As Gbagbo as GEJ. Beware of any name that starts with letter G
GMB also starts with a G
Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by biggiedol: 6:06am On Feb 16, 2015
Time will tell, this same Dele Momodu, that was seeking the president's attention during his daughter's wedding last year, He was looking for an opportunity to even have a handshake with GEJ, I was there live and shook my head, now is here talking rubbish, me no even blame them when my late bros Gen Abacha was in charge they all ran away oooo, even Tinubu that is forming actor and boss now they where no were to be found. Abeg bros GEJ give me chance to help you deal with this mofos.
Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by babs01(m): 6:53am On Feb 16, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

GMB also starts with a G
G stands for General.
Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by dollarlander: 7:32am On Feb 16, 2015
agabakennedy:
Dele Momodu has likened what will happen to President Jonathan after March presidential election with what happened to President Laurent Gbagbo of Ivory Coast after he lost election following overstaying his welcome.He posted phoetos of President Lautent Gbagbo on IS with several captions.

See the photos and captions below....

This was PRESIDENT LAURENT GBAGBO of Ivory Coast at the peak of his glory but he overstayed his welcome...

But, SADLY, PRESIDENT GBAGBO didn't quit when the ovation was loudest until he was captured like they catch monkeys in Brazil...

The Presidency is a privilege & not a right & can only be held in TRUST for the people who may withdraw that honour at anytime!

Those who misled PRESIDENT GBAGBO & First Lady SIMONE EHIVET were nowhere to be found at the time of their arrest...

The voice of the people is the VOICE of GOD & it is always so loud & clear that a leader would hear it except he's totally deaf & blind!

My Brothers & sisters, so what shall it profit a man who's been lucky to lead his country but out of GREED waited to be led out like a rat!

http://www.enjoygram.com/delemomoduovation

How I wish President Goodluck is reading this comments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day / Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” / Tribunal Sacks Alex Egbona, APC House Of Representative Member In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.