Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,052 members, 7,880,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:32 PM

Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case (39526 Views)

Rescued Chibok Girl, Rebecca Attends BBOG March To Aso Rock (Photos) / Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV / King Nebu Becomes Laurent Gbagbo Of Nigeria: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by mrborntodoit: 7:33am On Feb 16, 2015
Kaboo4sure:
What a man are you? You always wanna attach everything to Islam and Muslim. Unfortunately for you. Dele Momodu is a xtian. You can attack him but not people's religion that has nothing to do with his statement.

Always?
Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by kunle75(m): 11:01am On Feb 16, 2015
Sijo01:
Who's dele momodu?........... Is it the name of animal, place or things

Why coming to NL to ask ?Your clueless master can answer that question..

SMH
Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by zingywingy: 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
[quote author=Senjuchiha post=30766598][/quote]Ur greatest grandparents are just as wise as Jonathan.

May God rule ur life with Jonathan's methods brain and policy and see how God will permit devil to eat ur destiny and says he doesn't give a damn
Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by Senjuchiha: 12:37am On Feb 17, 2015
zingywingy:
Ur greatest grandparents are just as wise as Jonathan.

May God rule ur life with Jonathan's methods brain and policy and see how God will permit devil to eat ur destiny and says he doesn't give a damn
m hapi cuz u r blesin me wit d blesin s of gej n nt d curses of gmb.....tanchu very much
Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by austine4real(m): 9:06am On Feb 17, 2015
Sijo01:

If you slap me 100 times, I go give you the other side of my face make you still slap 100 times.
lolx sey u fit
ayam a soja ooo e b like say soja neva slap u b4?? grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case by eddybanty(m): 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
loud mouthed dele

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Releases Statement On Buratai's Alleged Role In Arms Deal Scandal / Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” / Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.